1 being the lowest:rant:

and
10 being the highest:thumbsup:

thanks so

much!

Gmoney
05-11-2008, 11:47 AM
I almost bought ice breaker

before I found these forums. Problem is, there wasn't much documentation on it other than hype, so it was tough to

judge. One forum member said he was getting it, but never reported back.

richuroo43bobod
05-11-2008, 08:34 PM
Oh so u dont know if it

works?

Kmac
06-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Has anyone ever tried Icebreaker Pheromone Cologne, if so

what are your results?

also rate

them 1-10

1 being the lowest:rant:

and
10 being the highest:thumbsup:

thanks so

much!

Yes, I've just wrapped up and called

it quits on my testing of this IceBreaker Pheromone Cologne....I'll be generous and rate it a 1.1 out of 10,

1 being the lowest right?

Would I ever order this stuff again, even if drunk?? :nono:

dapg01
06-05-2009, 12:16 AM
To tell you the truth I gave up

on IceBreaker quickly. I didn't seem to get results and frankly at the time I was playing around with other

products that did deliver, so I eventually just put it away and left it to collect dust.

The site is so much hype

it's just hard to take it seriously. The makers tried to make the site look like pherlure's (or at least it seems

like they did) and it comes off just as dishonest. This turned me off about the product from the begining. Once I

tried it enough times and saw no real result, I just didn't bother anymore. Some people said it smelled good while

others said it smelled terrible.

My mom is really sensitive to pheromones (hates the smell of anything with

-none) and one day I decided to ask her (as I was at home from college at the time) what she thought of it. She

found it smelled horrible. This could actually be a good sign that it contains -none, but then again, the fragrance

isn't good enough to say she couldn't have just disliked it all on its own.

Gegogi
06-07-2009, 11:42 PM
So the guy that produces

Icebreaker is out of prison already? Sheesh, that was quick. He got nailed for drug trafficking off his website a

couple years back...

Copper
06-08-2009, 06:45 AM
I

ordered it once, taken advantage of the " buy two, get one free". Needless to say I will probably give it away as a

gift to someone else. Nah, that would be too cruel. I got very little if any hits using Icebreaker. My money will go

to Love-Scent or to a competitor that I can't seem to list here. Both have good research and products. I don't

know why but on Phero talk I'm able to use this ( Love-Scent ) company and not thiers ( ).

idesign
06-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Hi Copper and welcome. You can

talk about any product or company you like (hence this thread). The forum rules just state that you can't post

links to competitors' websites, for obvious reasons. :)

lilstitch
08-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Aloha my friends. Icebreaker

is a S.C.A.M. please do not use it. Just like pherlure, if their products were so great why would they have to

market their item so aggressively?? The best stuff is usually by word of mouth or just stumbling on to it. I tried

icebreaker for a time, it was my first venture into the world of mones. On a scale of 1-10, well it depends on what

u classify as a hit. If you're into a great smelling product where women will ooh and ahh because u smell so good

well, it gets a 10. Anything else though, increased confidence in yourself, more looks from women, slowing of

speech, etc, it gets a big fat 0. Please everyone, learn from my trial and error do not buy it, it is a waste of

money. But if you still want to try it for yourself by all means do so. Aloha.