PDA

View Full Version : SOE Testing Success and Failure....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-20-2002, 12:07 AM
I used SOE for my first day. I dont want to jump to conclusions but women do tend to be talky talky talky around me. A couple had started soft small talk too. One thing i noticed though it seems so much more casual than a PI + PF hit... nothing is sexual.

Ill be on this SOE single dossage for a week at least before i attempt to up the -none to possibly get the regular talk hits to turn into sexual ones. I felt pretty good with none and nol----attraction. but now it seems like im just the nice guy to talk to who is a Lets just be friends guy. I may need a little tich more but not too much at age 19, ive been through the bad things happening with that.

I used 1 dab total for wrists and then 2 3\" swipes on each of the jugulars along neck.

Wont jump to conclusions yet for the hits but definetaly a thank you to bruce for getting out a product that probably contains just what it says

travis
02-20-2002, 05:27 AM
I went to my mother and I was wearing SOE, you\'re right women keeps on talking. My mother never stop from talking and she feels good when she was talking. On the other hand I felt bad too images/icons/mad.gif because my mother was venting out her bad feelings to me.

Travis