PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice for a Guy in his early 40's

Diverdown
05-07-2008, 02:20 PM
I have been reading the forums trying to nail down the best combo to get that extra edge

to attract the ladies, bring them out of their shell and drive them wild with lust passion. \o/

I'm 39,

Caucasian, 6'0, 185lbs in good shape, work out regularly, have a mid-low % body fat, high muscle mass and I have

game.

I have NPA, Chikara, SoE A314, Beginner Special for Men and Sample Packs. I also have some old Pherlure,

and have Attractant from the UK and just ordered Pherofragrances for men (based on some of the reviews

found here).

I have tried the Chikara, NPA, SoE combo in the recommended low doses from the forums and it

seems to have no effect positive or negative (used it several times while out and shopping in areas heavily

populated with my target ages). I did receive smiles but they were from ladies 20'+ away as I was walking towards

them so it was definitely not the mones.

I am getting together with an old girlfriend (36) and wanted to know

what would be best combo to use to drive her wild. :whip:

Also, my target age is ladies from their late 20's to

early 40's.

Any and all advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Gmoney
05-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I would try increasing dosages

until you see some reaction. Low dosages are a starting point, not the recommended normal usage.

MOBLEYC57
05-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I have tried the Chikara, NPA, SoE combo in the recommended low doses from

the forums and it seems to have no effect positive or negative (used it several times while out and shopping in

areas heavily populated with my target ages).

Interested in the recommended low dose that you

tried?

How long have you been using the combo?

How many times is several times? Please tell me it was more

than twice. :think:

Sometimes, to me, mones are like a new hair piece ... in order for one to notice it, it has

to become you for a long period of time. You have to spread your new signature around for people to notice the new

you. If you asked me. :sick:

I did receive smiles but they were from

ladies 20'+ away as I was walking towards them so it was definitely not the mones.

That is so

very possible ... if you'd ask me, but with time, and lots of experimentation, you'll find that out. Hang in

there. :sick:

I am getting together with an old girlfriend (36) and

wanted to know what would be best combo to use to drive her wild. :whip:

Also, my target

age is ladies from their late 20's to early 40's.

After being acused of always flirting, and to

me, that use to mean that I was trying to hit on someone or I was trying to attract someone, and I always considered

it as a bad thing, if I had a lady at the time, and I hated someone telling me I'm a flirt. BUT, I've always been

me ... laughing and joking with any and everyone that crossed my path, so that they wouldn't be intimidated by me

or think that I was a badass. That's flirting, but not the "you're trying to sleep with someone definition" I gave

flirting.

I said all that to say, if you want to drive a woman wild ... wear a fun combo and make sure she has

fun, and I hope that she's fun and makes sure you have fun, too. I hate one-sidedness when it comes to dates.

"Men make sure she has fun," when she should make sure you have fun, too! Should things become heated, just

add some -none to boost the degrees of heat.

Put on some SOE and cover it with Chikara, and have fun. You can

put your NPA in your pocket, just in case. If it's an old girlfriend ... you're past the hard stuff.

Have

fun.

I reserve all rights to be wrong. :wave: :run:

Diverdown
05-08-2008, 05:01 PM
I have tried mones about

7-10x.

The dosage is Chikara scented 1 spray on neck, NPA 1 Dab split behind ears, SoE unscented rolled on the

neck both sides. Cover was CK Eternity - Summer (limited edition).

What dosage would you

recommend?

:cheers:

MOBLEYC57
05-08-2008, 05:32 PM
I have

tried mones about 7-10x.

The dosage is Chikara scented 1 spray on neck, NPA 1 Dab split behind ears, SoE

unscented rolled on the neck both sides. Cover was CK Eternity - Summer (limited edition).

What dosage would you

recommend?

Up everything "1" per two weeks until you see people moving to or away from you.

It takes more than 7-10 times to find your sweet spot.

I'd use SOE like a lotion ... meaning, don't stick with

just the neck applications ... try neck, top of chest, and top of the hands.

I would say ... 2 dabs of NPA with

2-3 sprays of Chika.

The fun is SUPPOSE to be in the experimenting ... relaaaax and enjoy it. :wave:

Diverdown
05-08-2008, 05:59 PM
Many thanks for the

feedback.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Would you recommend any other combos?

MOBLEYC57
05-08-2008, 07:18 PM
Many

thanks for the feedback.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Would you recommend any other

combos?:cheers:

Put on some SOE and cover it with Chikara.

2 dabs of NPA to the necks pulse points

covered by a drop of A314 (1 drops to each side = 2) could work. Still ... you need to play with one product or

combo for at least two weeks before upping your dosages.

Diverdown
05-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Put

on some SOE and cover it with Chikara.

2 dabs of NPA to the necks pulse points covered by a drop of A314 (1

drops to each side = 2) could work. Still ... you need to play with one product or combo for at least two weeks

before upping your dosages.

By covered do you mean you apply the A314 over the exact same spot as the NPA

or right beside it?

Gmoney
05-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Covering is usually not

referring to the physical covering of a spot, but the covering of a scent with something else. It doesn't have to

be applied at the same spot at all, but close is usually good so that you don't get localized odd smelling spots.

cover scents are colognes or other good smelling things that are used to mask the unpleasant scent of Mones.

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2008, 08:22 AM
By

covered do you mean you apply the A314 over the exact same spot as the NPA or right beside it?

In this case, apply A314 over the exact same spot ... unbotton your shirt and sprayy at

your chest/shirt/throat area to hit skin and material for a longer staying duration, with a nice cologne, spray your

wrist and rub them together, and you should be good to go.

Annnnnd ... find you a friendly cologne ... there are

too many people buying colonge/perfume that suits them, but they're buying it to attract women/men. With that being

said, asking the opposite sex their thoughts on the fragrance is NEVER a bad idea.

Another thought on cologne

... lite is right. :sick:

It's like there are two women frangrances that I lose all control over ... one is a

cheap perfume you can buy in WalMart, the other is an expensive old-school brand. I smelled all kinds of different

women perfume, but nothing has ever compared to these two scents when it comes to driving me nuts! :frustrate

:wave: :run:

Diverdown
05-13-2008, 12:41 PM
I have added A314, TE and

Musk Oil with Pheromones (from the beginners pack) to my collection.

Is Musk Oil with Pheromones Super

Primal?

I read some posts which said it was not the same but received an email from Love-Scent that said it

was.

Also, given that I now have Chikara, SoE, NPA, A314, The Edge, Musk Oil with Pheromones are there any killer

combos out there that I should be aware of. I was experimenting with Chikara (2 drops), SoE (8") and NPA (2 drops)

and had no noticeable reaction so far from what I have tried, so am open to suggestions.

Many Thanks :cheers:

MOBLEYC57
05-13-2008, 01:07 PM
I have

added A314, TE and Musk Oil with Pheromones (from the beginners pack) to my collection.

Is Musk Oil with

Pheromones Super Primal?

I read some posts which said it was not the same but received an email from Love-Scent

that said it was.

Also, given that I now have Chikara, SoE, NPA, A314, The Edge, Musk Oil with Pheromones are

there any killer combos out there that I should be aware of. I was experimenting with Chikara (2 drops), SoE (8")

and NPA (2 drops) and had no noticeable reaction so far from what I have tried, so am open to suggestions.

Many

Did you peep through these ideas?

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18781