PDA

View Full Version : WAGG advice please

Eugene
05-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Hi i need quick

feedback as I want to place an order in the next six hours. For all you guys who have read my previous posts can

anyone help decide which WAGG would be most suitable for me. I have read mixed reviews on the latest WAGG. I would

appreciate it if you used the full product name as apposed to the abbreviations.

For my order I have decided

to go for

A314
A7
Master pheromones
One of the WAGG products.

Thanks in advance

crashbandicoot
05-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Hi there, wagg plain

should be combined with ur personal threshhold of none like 1 dab of pi for instance.Wagg-N is already in a premixed

order. So probably plaind old wagg is best because with wagg-n, you won't be able to remove the androstenone. I

personally have plain wagg and use pi with it plus cologne (Quorum) it is a very strong but clean smelling cologne.

Let's hope some others can chime in as well because I'm also intrigued by wagg.

Eugene
05-12-2008, 09:44 AM
I went ahead and

ordered the plain WAGG. I also ordered the following:

A7
A314
Master Pheromones for Men

I need

something for my new job. My manager is quite an attractive but also very strong woman. I have not yet met the rest

of staff. I want first impressions to be also strong independent but also team player.

Can you suggest

anything? I know WAGG would have to be part of the mix.

Among my other products I already

have

TE
SoE
AE
None concentrate for men

Gmoney
05-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Avoid none at work. Go with

either wagg, or SOE.

crashbandicoot
05-12-2008, 09:26 PM
There have been instances

where a bitchy woman turns into candle wax with the addition of wagg. A post by proteus is also quite like that

where a bitchy woman who he hated, completely changed her personality from being arrogant and mean to docile and

started obsessing about him with the plain version of wagg.
You should have also ordered liquid trust, not from

here but actually verolabs where 1 large two oz bottle is 49.99 and 3 big ones for 99.99.

crashbandicoot
05-12-2008, 09:31 PM
Wagg to get your foot in

the door and get on her good side.
None for sexual excitement later and in small doses.

crashbandicoot
05-15-2008, 09:18 AM
how's it going? did she

melt yet?