PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for one new to Pheromones.

Uzi Mike
05-03-2008, 05:59 PM
Hello all. Thanks for taking the time to read. Here is my situation and I am looking for advice. I

am 37, 5'10", about 210#, shaved head (by choice, I'm not balding), very laid back and easy going. I am a

supervisor of an all female staff and my office location is probably 90% female with ages ranging from 18 to 60+

(honestly), with a race make up spanning the rainbow from Asian to whatever. Yes, I love my job.

I am looking

for suggestions to garner some sexual attention/interest from the ladies and respect from the male upper upper

management staff as well. Women are usually drawn to me as I am easy to talk to but I'd like to see if I can peak

their interest perhaps to other things, as I keep it above board in my comments. i.e. I never cross the line and

become suggestive. I would not mind however if they would. As far as the respect issue, in meetings, etc. I just

want to have that edge, if you know what I mean.

I know - quite a mouthful and perhaps wishful thinking but I

figured nothing asked - nothing gained.

Thanks for your help.

Gmoney
05-04-2008, 10:38 AM
I'd be careful about using

anything with None in it with that many women working around you. Could get you in trouble. SOE would probably be

something good to start with, maybe WAGG. If you do want to include a little None and are willing to risk it,

Chikara is an excellent product that will probably give you both a little sexual tension and favorable results with

the men in the office.

idesign
05-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Have to agree with Gmoney about

-none at work. You can get aggressive reaction from men, and sexual tensions could spell trouble mixed with

work.

I use SoE and it works very well for business. You'll get more attention from your female co-workers as

well. :)

Welcome to the forum Uzi Mike, just keep that thing pointed _that_ way ok? :)

Rbt
05-04-2008, 06:18 PM
I'd look into a314 as well. It can

help reinforce a "James Bond" (Sean Connery version) type vibe/personna.

Uzi Mike
05-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Have to

agree with Gmoney about -none at work. You can get aggressive reaction from men, and sexual tensions could spell

trouble mixed with work.

I use SoE and it works very well for business. You'll get more attention from your

female co-workers as well. :)

Welcome to the forum Uzi Mike, just keep that thing pointed _that_ way ok?

:)

Thanks for the kind words and advice. I'll give the SoE and try and see what happens.

idesign
05-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Yer welcome Mike.

Rbt had a

good point about the A314. A judicious mix of that plus SoE might do well. No matter what you do, start small and

work up from there. I'd start with maybe 6-8 inches of SoE. Make sure its on exposed skin so it diffuses. And

use a good cover.

DrSmellThis
05-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Idesign makes a good point

about sexual tension at work. What happens the first time something goes wrong with that sexual tension? It could

spell trouble. What was sexual yesterday could be aggressive today. Here I'm speaking from experience.

Even if

you do have sex with someone at work, it's easier if you keep it light and friendly while at work, and let the

tension start after work.

Unless it's a job you don't care about, and you're willing to accept the

consequences.

JDxx76
05-07-2008, 03:44 PM
SoE and None? What products are

those? I'm 32 and don't need a girl, but would like some female attention without going out of my way to make

myself feel better about my age. Call it Middle Life Crisis!:LOL:

Searched the site for SoE but nothing came

up...only a314.

Plus is there anything that doesn't need a degree in chemistry that I could try?

idesign
05-07-2008, 05:39 PM
No, sorry, you need a degree to

make it work. In fact, how did you get in here without credentials?? :lol:

Just kidding of course. SoE is

Scent of Eros, a great starter product. If I had to pick one product to start with it would be SoE or Chikara (C7).

Here's a good link for you, great reading, and will answer a lot of your

questions.

http://pherolibrary.com/

Welcome to the forum