PDA

View Full Version : drop, or spread it out?

BB1
05-03-2008, 01:22 PM
I have heard

both....a concentrated drop is intense and lasts longer....and that spreading pheromones out or spraying is

better/more effective.
Which is right?

Pendragon
05-03-2008, 07:46 PM
I would think that the

concentration of a drop would be constant regardless of it being a drop in one spot or spread about.
Spreading it

across a surface would increase the diffusion of it.

BB1
05-03-2008, 11:13 PM
I would

think that the concentration of a drop would be constant regardless of it being a drop in one spot or spread

about.
Spreading it across a surface would increase the diffusion of it.

But is "diffusion" more

effective, natural?
Or would longer lasting be better?

idesign
05-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Personally I go for "diffusion"

by spreading around. The goal is to get molecules to noses effectively. As well, many of us have "strategies"

which use different -mones in different places, kind of like "laying down a trail", from friendly to sexual.

The

products are powerful enough, many times our natural output. A little dab'll do ya. However, we're all

different, so experiment.

BB1
05-04-2008, 03:54 PM
I do that myself

also....friendly'er products around the neck, w/ more sexual stuff, in my pants....lol.

OK, I'm going to

diffuse more....

Rbt
05-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Pheromones don't do much good

unless they reach your target.

I would think it depends a bit on exactly which pheromones you are using as well

as personal relults and preferences.

You have the right idea there. I would spread the more "social" pheromones

around especially in high diffusion areas like neck, head, hair, wrists (the "G-Rated" spots), and the more "sexual"

pheromones could be concentrated around the crotchal or similar areas ("R or X Rated" spots). I recall one user

saying he would apply a small bit on androstenone near his upper lip so it would get right into his target's nose

while kissing. Reported some great results.

BB1
05-04-2008, 09:44 PM
I never put 'alpha' like products

where I can smell them myself....it screws ME up more than anything else, not the target.
I put pheromones on my

neck, below my ears, so I don't get it myself.
I could get in big trouble otherwise.... :rofl:

terry0400-40
05-05-2008, 08:04 PM
Applying Pheromones around the neck area may still give the wearer some self effects, That is if

enough is applied to effect another person then some self effect is naturally going to occur, figure it

out.
Usually the wearer will get accustomed to the pheromones

after several uses and can deal with the self effects until eventually no self effects are noticed at

all.
After having used love-scent Androstenone products for years

and then take a break for few weeks then still notice definite self effects for the several initial

applications.

Also notice the effects upon those i come into contact with. :thumbsup:

BB1
05-05-2008, 09:25 PM
I just don't like it going right

up my nose, like from the chest area etc. I like to keep my cool, and watch the reactions from women when I lean in

to wisper in there ear....especially in noisy places. \o/

terry0400-40
05-06-2008, 12:17 AM
I actually smeared some AE gel just under my nose above my top lip and the girl did really react in a

most animalistic manner when i kissed her, And it proved beyond any shadow of a doubt to me that AE is certainly a

genuine pheromone product.

Te he that was learning the hard way... :rasp: