PDA

View Full Version : SOE male vs. AE female

BB1
05-02-2008, 10:24 PM
Is there a big

difference between the male version of SOE, and the female version of AE (other than AE has a 3rd pheromone)?

I

have never hear/read about men who use male SOE having the same reactions as men trying female AE....you know,

anything feminine or homosexual hits etc.

I have alaways wanted to mix a bottle of female AE with a bottle of

male NPA for a more complex signature....anyone done that? Does the oil/ethanol mix well with the alcohol?

Gmoney
05-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Not sure about the products, but

I will say that Ethanol is alcohol. It's the same thing. I wold think that oil and alcohol would not mix well,

most people that use a combo of the two layer one over the other on their application points instead of mixing them

in the bottle. That also allows you to tweak your mix on the go as well as recovering from a bad mix without

wasting product.

BB1
05-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Not sure about

the products, but I will say that Ethanol is alcohol. It's the same thing. I wold think that oil and alcohol would

not mix well, most people that use a combo of the two layer one over the other on their application points instead

of mixing them in the bottle. That also allows you to tweak your mix on the go as well as recovering from a bad mix

without wasting product.

AE is a oil/ethanol mix....it must be OK?
I mixed some AE & NPA

today....it looked all right.