PDA

View Full Version : hey guys, im 17 and using chikara..

opfor101
04-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Just a few questions,
I recently bought the chikara gel packs, to see how they work before i buy the big

bottle.
But where do i apply the gel?
Last time i just applied on my neck and jaws.

Also how long does the

chikara last before wearing off/absorbing?

I covered the chikara with a masculine scent.

I've had positive

results though, people were commenting on if I lost weight lol,
and also people were VERY talkative with me.

idesign
04-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Chikara is probably the best

-none product for someone your age to use, and it looks like you're getting good results already.

Application

points would be the same for gel as for others.

Neck is good, as are other pulse points; wrists, inside elbows,

etc. The heat helps with diffusion. Forearms are also good in warm weather.

Think about your setting, and which

parts of your body will give maximum exposure and diffusion into the air around your "target".

Hope this helps,

and welcome to the forum!

DrSmellThis
04-29-2008, 06:21 PM
Don't use too much, bro! You

can OD with that stuff, and then the girls will keep you away. Start with one spray, then try more gradually to see

the correct number of sprays for you. It might be 1-3, or whatever, and you're the only one who can determine it.

also watch out for buildup with repeated use of the product. Not all of it gets washed off.

opfor101
04-29-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks Alot for the reply

guys!
Looks like I've been doing it correctly :cheers:

opfor101
04-29-2008, 09:47 PM
oh since pheromones do get

absorbed into the body,

Would this make me fail a bodybuilding drug test? (the urine test done for natural

competitions)

Im competing in september and im not sure if androstenone is exactly an allowed substance in the

INBF.

Gmoney
04-29-2008, 10:05 PM
You'd have to check to be sure,

but I'm pretty sure they don't test for pheromones. Maybe horomones(HGH), but that's a completely different

substance. Again, check with your trainer, or someone actually in the know.

richuroo43bobod
05-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Im 17 too and I just

bought chikara\o/

My questions are how long does it take for chikara to work on girls?

My second question

is where should you store the bottle of chikara?

Gmoney
05-02-2008, 10:39 AM
I love Chikara, and the smell is

awesome. I'm going to be torn between scented and unscented when I reorder.

On how long it takes, my

experience is anywhere from damn near instant to about 5 minutes, depending on the setting. On the dance floor,

it's like an aura that just makes me incredibly dance worthy. Sitting next to strangers at the bar, I usually have

to strike up the conversation, but once I do that it takes off.

I think I had my first DIHL experience last

weekend on the dance floor, I had reapplied three sprays C7 and 1 spray TE, after 4 hours of having initially

applied the same. I went up to this gorgeous short blonde and started dancing with her, and she just kept looking

at me with this look of wonder. We had a nice couple dances, including a semi salsa dance to a mexican dance tune

that was on. Unfortunately I was in a weird head space and didn't even think of asking her to have a drink with

me, I was just interested in dancing, and when I went to refill my drink, I never could find her again. But the

whole time we were dancing she was looking at me like I was GOD... it was kinda nice, lol.

Also unfortunate is

that same mix(I think from the reapply) had many other OD type effects that evening. Lots of hostility from some

women even though lots of friendliness from others. It must have been right on that OD edge.

richuroo43bobod
05-03-2008, 09:50 PM
:think: Will chikara

work if I have it in my pocket when i go to school, for many hours daily?