PDA

View Full Version : Warning! Trend lightly when near a cop

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 05:10 PM
Hi guys! Let me first thank everyone for the tips, advices, and best of all the stories. images/icons/wink.gif

I\'m still new to mones, been experimenting for almost a month now. I\'m usually a lurker, but this is important enough for me to post.

My friend forgot something, so I drove her to her apartment in the city. Of course I couldn\'t find parking, so I just park illegally right outside the building. I had my hazard light on and was just leaning on the car when a cop walked past me. After three or four steps, he stops dead in his tracks and turns around to look at me. He starts to harass me about parking illegally, and was pretty much ready to slap a ticket on me. Fortunately, my friend came down at this time, and she basically smooth things out with the cop. Whew! Before he left, I could have sworn he gave me a stink eye before he went on his way.

Now, I\'ve parked illegally dozens of times, and so have countless others. So long as the driver is near, it\'s cool. But this guy definitely had something against me. It wasn\'t until afterwards did I realize that it might have been the mones. I had one drop of PI worn behind both ears. I started thinking that it\'s probably that whole alpha thing going. Although I\'m not an expert, but wouldn\'t it make sense that most guys in the law enforcement field be naturally aggressive and territorial?

Anyway, please be careful you guys. Don\'t give them a reason to harass you when you\'re wearing mones. Unless it\'s a female officer... images/icons/laugh.gif

Oops, this turned out to be a long message, sorry guys, maybe that\'s why I should stay a lurker...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 07:18 PM
Nah don\'t worry about the size, It\'s a good lendth, but this is definately good info man. That never occured to me, but your very right about cops having to be on their toes all the timee. Cops are naturally defensive. To them your guilty and thats it, they let the courts deal w/ you after that and they have to be constantly looking for anything that could be a threat to them because their lifes depend on it. It sucks because it makes them kind of a-holes to the good guys. They should just be a-holes to the gangsters man and not piss off the good citizens. images/icons/mad.gif
But hey we need them, we need them alot images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 07:40 PM
Good point although as far as being pulled over for things like random breath testing and checks on my car the only reactions to pheromones that i have had from the police is usually everything is fine they act nice and if nothing is wrong they dont go looking for more things to book me with but if you get an asshole then you may need to play it careful good advice though thanks palandin hey which country are you from to. The police in different countries have different reactions as well.

Bruce
02-19-2002, 07:52 PM
Hi Pal,
Welcome. No problem with the post. Interesting story. Sort of like the pissing contest in the dog story thread. I guess he felt like you had pissed in his turf and he needed to lay down his piss too. Seems like the police can be nice if you ask them for help with something; definitely got to let them feel like they are in control. If you had looked at him and said your gf was coming down in a minute, could you keep your car there, no problemo I think. I remember once looking for a gas station in a strange little town in the South at about 3 am on my across country. I had long hair and was driving a sports car. The cops flicked on the flashing lights and pulled up beside me looking very suspicious. My first thought was: \"I gotta say something before they do or I am in deep doodoos.\" I got a big smile together and said: \"Thank God you guys showed up. I am running on empty and can\'t find an open gas station.\" They radioed the police station and had somebody phone around until they found an open gas station (the owner was actualy just on his way home!). Then the cops led me through town, lights flashing, running stop signs, traffic lights, everything \'til we reached the station.

Police here in Japan don\'t do anything at all, good or bad. It is like they don\'t even exist. If any criminals ever find out about this place, I\'m leaving immediately.

Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 07:58 PM
lol u mean japan or love-scent i hear japan is a very law abiding country has a lot to do with the culture to. Good point on the cops get them to help you out lol and you could do a lot better. Shame about certain customs agents in certain countries doing certain illegal theft thingies on pheromone products mmmmm images/icons/crazy.gif