PDA

View Full Version : Getting girl number

sgcliques
04-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey, wat should

i apply? Im approaching a girl for number. total stranger. i know where's her workplace. she's asian i also asian.

is SOE and abit of TE helps?

idesign
05-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Sorry for the late reply

sgcliques. If its not too late, just go with SoE. TE might be too much if she's a stranger, you might intimidate

her, since I hear that -none should be used carefully with Asian girls.

Guy101
05-02-2008, 04:23 AM
Certainly SOE, but I would advise

you to never ask a girl her number. Start building social value & rapport first & then if u are a cool guy & feel

that she is really attracted to you go ahead & get her number.

punisher
05-02-2008, 06:07 AM
SOE all the way. Now go get

her number and maybe more.

belgareth
05-02-2008, 06:17 AM
Rather than going for the phone

number, go for the commitment if you think that she is that interested.

"Hey, you have time to meet me later in

the week for coffee/lunch/dinner/drinks? Great! Give me your number and I'll give you a call. Is it better to call

you in the morning or the evening?"

sgcliques
05-02-2008, 08:33 AM
ok she work same shopping mall

as me last time(but i transfer to another branches already). different tenant. she always eye to eye contract with

me (it last at least 3-4sec) whenever she walk pass my shop but didn't smile at me. Both of us work under retail

line. she is a part-timer i guess. we are total strangers.

Got 1 time when i was off day, i went to the mall to

have my dinner, i saw she (she 's off duty as well). she was laughing with her cliques till i passby her and see at

her. she totally paused and stop laughing. she gave me this surprise/stun impression.

Ok, afew days back my

colleague went to ask her number for me. abit loser side of me. I just scare rejection. Ok. She told my colleague if

im interested in knowing her/get her no. ask him come myself.

that's about it. is there any chance? I bought

Godiva chocolates ready to give her when i wants to ask her no this coming sunday when she knock off from work.

Any view and comments? thanks in advance for reading my post. :p

Mtnjim
05-02-2008, 09:39 AM
that's

about it. is there any chance? I bought Godiva chocolates ready to give her when i wants to ask her no this coming

sunday when she knock off from work

NO NO NO, don't "buy her attention". Eat The chocolate yourself and

just get her number. The chocolate is for her birthday after you've been dating for a year or so.

Gmoney
05-02-2008, 10:28 AM
She just told your friend that

she wants you to come talk to her. Nothing to it but to do it my man, just go talk to her. Forget about the

number, just talk to her, and like everyone has said, try to make plans, and THEN get her number.

Pretty girls

are so much fun to talk to once you stop being afraid of them :hammer: