PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas please

Eugene
04-26-2008, 08:50 PM
I am thinking of

adding one or two more products to my list. Currently thinking of Master Pheromones for Men and A314. The former I

have no experience with the discription seems to address my requirements. I.e. self confidence.

I also want

something to mix with regular colognes such as Hugo Boss.

I have found A314 can become stinky.

I

really need something that can work with women and not cause conflict with male colleagues.

I just landed a

very well paying job and at the interview I used a combination of LT, SOE, A314. Actually, I was somewhat nervous

for the face to face interview...so who knows.

I have found Alter Ego although clearly having some effect it

gives me headaches.

Chakara or Perception have not been tried.

My future manager strikes me as a very

strong, athletic ( she competes in triathlons ) woman in her late thirties or early forties and single. Unlike

others she seems to also have the lovely quality of earthiness, nurturing. It is very important to me that can grow

and work well with her. I know this dangerous since I find her personality quite attractive.

Any advice on

what to get would be appreciated.

Sodbuster
04-27-2008, 12:23 AM
Before any of us can truly

recommend anything to you, we need to know your age, weight, personality type, all that stuff. Otherwise it's just

guesses based on what's worked for us, not what might work for you.

Eugene
04-27-2008, 08:32 AM
I have just hit

50 but have been out of a relationship for longer than I care to remember. I have never had too much trouble in

arousing interest in women or men. However, due to self esteem issues it does not take long before wussy behavior on

my part screws up the attraction. I am addressing this with material from David De Angelo and Niel Strauss and the

like. I am single.

I am of average to small build but always describe myself as athletic which is not far from

the truth.

In relationships where there is no contention or competition I am seen as easy going personality

type. In contentious situations I am seen as broody who reacts with delayed response. I would have to be pushed far

before I start fighting back. I have difficulty in marking my boundaries on the spot there and then. Being bullied

has been baggage carried throughout my life.

With women especially in flirting situations I usually back down

during critical moments. On occasions when I do act I screw up with wussy behavior. But am working on it. Self

esteem is obviously the underlaying key.

belgareth
04-27-2008, 09:27 AM
There are a number of us older

guys here. I am 51 myself but am still growing up...kinda. You might want to ask Bruce to add you to the geriatric

forum, it's a place here that you have to be 50% or more senile to gain admittance. I'd tell you more about it

if I could only remember...

A lot depends on you. I am self confident bordering on arrogant at times. Well

muscled but not ripped or any such thing and 5' 8" tall with a mostly bald head. Take my word for it, head hair

only matters to a very few as do the way you dress so long as you are clean and take good care of yourself. It's

the attitude that really gets what you are after. Always be prepared to walk away from anybody as if you couldn't

care less about them. When you think about it, you really don't need most people any more than they need you. If

they don't like who and what you are, that's their problem and it shouldn't have any effect on you.

As for

mones, it depends a lot on you. In your case I think either Alter Ego or Alpha 7 would be a good place to start.

Both are good, well rounded and easy to use products. Start off small, say a single drop, and work your way up over

a period of time. DO NOT expect women to drop out of the sky and rip your clothes off. It isn't going to happen.

Despite what you may read here, DIHLs are rare and you still have to work at it. Mones are an additive to the whole

picture. A sense of humor, self confidence, being well groomed and clean are all equally part of the picture.

Lastly, pick your venue carefully. I don't fit into the club and bar scene so consider them a waste of time.

Others feel differently. Go and do things you are comfortable doing and enjoy. You'll come across a lot better if

you are having fun.

Eugene
04-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Thank you for the

words of wisdom, I agree with all you say. I am aware of the issues and I feel I know what works. I have to learn to

make an emotional leap into the abyss and believe that all will be OK.

Anyway, the reason I got into this was

because I was asked.

I already have Alter Ego and I find it gives me headaches. I accidentally smashed my

bottle of A314 was thinking replacing.

Also considering Master Pheromones for men. However due to my reactive

nose I am being swayed by the idea of getting unscented mones to add to regular colognes such as Hugo Boss.

etc.

I would appreciate some advice on latter.

Rbt
04-27-2008, 09:46 AM
Well, as another old fogey, and as

someone who has had a few self-confidence issues, I can tell you in my opinion, the DeAngelo stuff is probably the

most important part of your current program. Just remember to pick and choose what feels best for you, and remember

that a lot of his stuff is aimed at the under 25 crowd.

Pheromones are a very small part. If you already have

some "game" and social graces so to speak, I think the "self effect" pheromones are going to be the ones you want to

look at more. The Master product, as far as I can tell is indeed one of these. I have some but have yet to check it

out. Don't think it will do much for me as I don't think I really need it [it's more out of curiosity so I know

the product I'm talking about in these discussions] plus I've discoverd that probably due to chronic sinusitis I

don't seem to get any "self effects" from pheromone products. It seems to have an edge of "The Scent of a Woman

(after sex)" that may stroke some of the primitive male ego parts of the brain or something...

I'm thinking

a314 or A7 may be something to look at. Both have the "male" (but not "Sexual") androsterone in them, in a314 being

dominant ingredient and A7 its a "moderating" ingredient to the "sexual" androstenone. If you want to stir the

female interest you may want to go for the A7 and let the moderating -rone and your own personality smooth out any

rough spots with male co-workers.

Just some quick thoughts.

Eugene
04-27-2008, 10:02 AM
So what do you

think of the unscented stuff to mix with regular colgn. Items such

as

Chickara
Edge
NPA
Pheromax
WAGG

Also what do you think of masking Alter Ego with

cologne so it does not bother my nose so much.

belgareth
04-27-2008, 10:23 AM
Chikara is good in general but

for sexual overtones I have always needed a small dab of TE to go along with it. NPA or TE (same thing, really) are

far to much -none for me to use as a stand alone but might work for you. Never used pheromax so I have no opinion

and WAGG is great in a sales type situation where you need the other person to trust you. Add it to A7 or a small

amount of TE and you might get some good results.

If it's the scent of AE that bothers you mixing it with

cologne will do no good because the AE scent will still be present but hidden. Try A7 or SoE unscented with a dab of

TE instead.

Eugene
04-27-2008, 10:53 AM
That was great.

Thanks to all of you!

Going by the feedback I am going to try

A7
NPA
WAGG
Master

Product

So do you mean that WAGG has the same effect as Liquid Trust? If so, i need to try just to find out

if it is longer lasting and therefore more economical. I can definitely do with more trust or credibility from

others.

What is TE???

BTW i love the Benjamin Franklin quote. So true.!

Gmoney
04-27-2008, 11:13 AM
TE = The Edge, it's a diluted

form of NPA(New Pheromone Additive). Both products are just None, but NPA is super consentrated so it's a bit

harder to dose effectively than TE.

Eugene
04-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I actually have a

two year old bottle of the Edge which is 3 quarters full. Another one of those scents which tend to induce

headaches. Guess I have a sensitive nose...

Would you think two year old bottles still maintain their

attractive qualities?
Also this and other 3 mentioned earlier are oil or alcohol based? Since alchol tends to

evaporate easily.

Do oil based scents mix with colognes?

Would you apply a dab or mon spray with

colognes?

idesign
04-27-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm 50-ish too, 50.24 to be

exact, and I actually, um, forget what my favorite mix is, but it works great! j/k...

I really like A7/SoE for

social situations. A dab or two of A7 and several inches of SoE, all spread around and covered with cologne. I use

SoE unscented at work, covered.

If you layer (dab) -mones with fragrance you don't need to worry about the base.

Many of us like to dab rather than spray since its easier to dose. A full spray of TE for example might be way too

much, and its too hard to spread around effectively.

Your old TE should still be good if it was kept airtight and

in a dark place.

raul1966
04-27-2008, 09:41 PM
I 42 and C7 has worked

well for me w/ 2 sprays,SOE w/ 15-20 IN, A7 w/ no more then 2 drops; using them alone or combined.
Master phero

uplift my mood,in a matter of minutes transformed in a talkative outgoing person and I have noticed that women

around changed they behaviorin a such a nice way.

Rbt
04-29-2008, 05:47 PM
When it comes to "mixing" pheromones

and colognes I think most of us apply one product (often the pheromones) then cover withthe colognes. Generally do

not mix them together in one bottle.

You can mix into one bottle if you want. Some have. I have heard of some

mixing products with different "bases" (water, alcohol, oil) and sometimes it works fine (although you may have to

shake em up before applying) and sometimes it may not.

Applying individually gives you more control over the

mixture, and I find I often like to "fine tune" my mixes (if I mix at all) to match the day's expected

situations.

Rbt
04-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Also as an aside concerning

products. I'm in the "boomer" generation too.

I have found C7 (Chikara) to give "positive feeling" results with

at least one of my test subjects.

I have recently been experimenting with Impi (blue dot) and have been seeing

similar "positives" (so far). Can't say it's better or worse than C7 at this time.

AE (Alter Ego) gave me my

first and so far only DIHL with a restaurant couter worker, but so far that's it. Nothing negative though.

Haven't used Pheromax enough to form an opinion.

Neither Perception spray (Gold?) or Perception gel

(Platinum?) have done a thing for me.