PDA

View Full Version : WAGG makes me feel really good?

smooth312
04-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Okay, this is a little different because I didn't apply the pheromones to myself. I bought a pendant that I put

pheromones on a little sponge thing, stick it in the pendant, and lock it and wear it around my neck. I wanted to

see how effective it is compared to the usual application to my skin. Because if it's effective to use this

pendant, I would prefer to use that...take it off when you don't want it, put it on whenever.

Anyway, I put 2

drops of PI on the swab, plus 2 drops of WAGG, covered by a few stream/sprays of Acqua Di Gio cologne.

Immediately after putting it around my neck, I started to smile for some reason and felt really up lifted. I

swear, for the next 10-15min, all I did was go to various mirrors in the house to look at and admire my sexy self.

Anyway, all day I felt really happy and smiley, and all around confident/good. I'd never tried WAGG before.

Having the 2 drops of PI on the swab certainly was different than applying it on myself. I noticed that

self-effects are a lot greater than we think.

Anyway, anyone else notice this uplifted or greater sense of

confidence while wearing WAGG? Or is it just me or some placebo effect?

Gmoney
04-25-2008, 09:53 AM
I definitely get that from C7.

The pendant application is interesting, seems like it would be more difficult to gauge potency and application

duration though.

Surreal
04-26-2008, 10:47 AM
....all

I did was go to various mirrors in the house to look at and admire my sexy self.

LMAO.

WAGG alone did

not do that to me.

A314 is a different story. If it's been a while since I used it when I use two drops my

confidence goes through the roof and I can't stop myself from buffing my chest.

When I add WAGG to the A314 a

natural smile becomes present... which for me is odd.

Sodbuster
04-27-2008, 12:26 AM
I've had that effect from a

TE/SOE combo. I just feel like a total badass.

ontimenow
04-27-2008, 06:33 PM
Sodbuster, add a little C-7 to

that mix you'll feel like Clint Eastwood type badass lol.