PDA

View Full Version : edge dabbing...

punisher
04-25-2008, 06:37 AM
I was wondering how

that works out for anyone. do any of you out there dab the edge. I know you dab npa but have not heard much about

te. Do you dab it around the ears and such. thanks alot.

idesign
04-25-2008, 06:36 PM
Some of us prefer dabbing to

spraying, is easier to dose that way. I dab TE by turning the bottle over on my finger and then spreading it

around. Behind the ears is good, as is any pulse point, but also the back of your hands and on your forearms. It

depends on the occaision and your strategy.

DrSmellThis
04-25-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes, dabbing Edge is the way

to go. You have much more control over dosage and application that way.

Start with one dab for a while, then

work your way up very slowly for best results. I'd give a week to each additional dab.

Rbt
04-27-2008, 10:02 AM
And I'll repeat my own

strategy...

I invert the bottle on my wrist, not finger, then wipe where I want it (arm, neck, chest, etc.).

Don't see the point of applying any to a finger I'm going to wash off anyway, and applying to wrist right off the

bat saves a step... and product.

Yeah I'm a lazy cheapo...
:wave:

Mark01
01-13-2010, 01:16 AM
I tried a dab test on a bottle

of TE I got in the "Beginner Special" from LS Store and the dab size looks huge. How many dabs would equal 1 spray

of TE?

terry0400-40
01-13-2010, 02:44 AM
I

tried a dab test on a bottle of TE I got in the "Beginner Special" from LS Store and the dab size looks huge. How

many dabs would equal 1 spray of TE?Using a rubber ended pheromone

dropper i get 6 drops TE from 1 spray.

The rubber

ended pheromone dropper delivers a drop that is smaller in volume than a medicinal type of similar dropper.

Each drop of TE gived me 2 mcg phero content with 1

spray delivering 12 mcg therefore 6 is Androstenone and the other 6 is unknown to most

folks.

The phero library states that the mens has 1 secret ingredient and the

womens version has 2 secret

ingredients.

Maby you could direct 1 spray into a phero dishaplendium and then count

how many dabs you can quickly obtain from this amount of phero.

Mark01
01-13-2010, 03:21 AM
I think I need to start using

drops or dabs on -None products because I think I am ODing on them. I will take your advice and if I get

approximately 6 drops per spray I will just go by your calculations. Is there any reason why the LS Store doesn't

sell a dropper for this purpose.

Thanks Again

Mark01
01-13-2010, 03:46 AM
I just tested my dropper and on

average I am getting 6 drops of TE per spray so I will just go by your calculations Terry. I am going to give

tomorrow a miss on the Mones to get rid off any buildup I may have gotten from using other products. Would 2 drops

of TE be a good place to start or in your opinion would it be to weak for me? I am 34yo caucasian, 178cm and about

78kg.

If I put TE on about 7:30am before work approximately how long would the TE last before the effects wear

off. I know this might be a hard question to answer but thought I would ask anyway:).

I am thinking it might be

better for me to apply TE at work about 1pm. It doesn't usually get busy until mid afternoon so I am feeling I

would just be wasting the TE by putting it on so early.

terry0400-40
01-13-2010, 04:42 AM
I just

tested my dropper and on average I am getting 6 drops of TE per spray so I will just go by your calculations Terry.

I am going to give tomorrow a miss on the Mones to get rid off any buildup I may have gotten from using other

products. Would 2 drops of TE be a good place to start or in your opinion would it be to weak for me? I am 34yo

caucasian, 178cm and about 78kg.

If I put TE on about 7:30am before work approximately how long would the TE

last before the effects wear off. I know this might be a hard question to answer but thought I would ask anyway:).

I am thinking it might be better for me to apply TE at work about 1pm. It doesn't usually get busy until mid

afternoon so I am feeling I would just be wasting the TE by putting it on so

early.Yes by all means go for the 1 pm application if its is perceived as

the most productive window of oportunity as this looks to be the case.

Well then 2 drops is only going provide around 4 mcg with 1/2 of this being

Androstenone and the other 1/2 enhancing secret phero.

I think that you could go for a minimum of 1 spray and that will provide you

with a total of 12 mcg therefore 6 mcg is Androstenone and 6 mcg is softener/secret.

In reality i dont see why you cant use 2 sprays because this gives you 24

mcg total with 12 mcg of it being Androstenone and 12 mcg being softening/attraction/secret

phero.

Now 12 mcg Androstenone for a 35-40 year old

man is a reasonable average industry standard application amount of this pheromone and really should not be an OD

when considering the equal amount of added softener that is with it as partner....for a 24 mcg phero total in

all.

For me 2 sprays TE is just an easy everyday

good vibes application.

This amount is very close to

the amount that 1/4 of a TE gel packet would provide in pheromone content. @ 20 mcg.

I hope i have not confused you, so just to be on the safe side if it suits

you then use 1 spray for a week as it may be just fine and dandy.

But if there is not sufficient action perceived then just try 2

sprays.

I have also found out after experimenting

for over a year with Chikara and not really getting anywhere that 2 sprays TE and 1 spray of Chikara close to the TE

application works well to enhance attraction for me.....

Also 2 sprays TE and 12" SOE is another consistant performer , well its an

every day standard mix for many a seasoned phero user.

Mark01
01-13-2010, 05:28 AM
I am going to start with 1 spray

on Friday and see how that goes.