PDA

View Full Version : new to mones (sort of)

nag_champa
04-20-2008, 07:52 PM
first,

we'll get to the stats:

24 years old
white
5'9" 160ish
decent looking

now to the story:

I've used SOE

on numerous occasions (I've ordered the 10-pack gel pak things twice) so I'm not COMPLETELY new to using mones.

Anyways, I'm really friendly with girls even when not using the SOE. Girls tend to love me, but just as a "friend".

I've been working on psychological stuff lately to fix that as I know mones won't do the jobs themselves. That is

more of an internal thing I guess.

When I wear the SOE, I notice that girls are more talkative (as am I) but

aren't necessarily attracted to me (or "desire" me) I guess.

Anyways, I work with this girl. We've been good

friends for about 3 months (talking outside of work, hanging out etc.) but I know that I've already given her the

"friend" vibe so thats all she thinks of me.

I'd like to order something to combine with the SOE to give me

that extra "edge' and make girls (not specifically her, tho it would be nice) feel desire towards me (outside of

work). I've been reading alot about the Chikara/SOE combos and how they work. I think thats something that could

benefit me. I'm assuming the SOE would get them talkative and draw them closer to me, then once they get close the

Chikara would give them that sense of desire.

I don't want to go overboard with the mones. I tend to wear about

1/4 to 1/2 packet of unscented SOE on my neck and wrists, covered by 2 sprays of my favorite cologne if I go

out.

Does anyone think this is a good combo for me? If so, what do youthink the proper ratio of SOE:Chikara would

be? Should I wear a cover scent?

If not, what other combos would you recommend? Like I said, I naturally give

off that friendly vibe and girls I know will normally spend all night talking to me because I'm entertaining. I

just wanted something that along with my "changes" in personality that I'm trying to give me a little bit of an

extra edge.

Any help? Thanks!

Sodbuster
04-20-2008, 10:18 PM
I'd definitely recommend the

SOE/Chikara combo. I've only used it twice (gel packs), but it did get me some good attention at the bar. I'd

suggest staying away from products like TE/NPA when at work or hanging out with your friend. It's so easy to

overdose on those, and hard to recover from. The only times I wear heavy -none products is when I'm around lots of

drinking.

Also, I'm also 24, and about your size. White male. I like the A314/SOE combo for work, and made a

thread about it. Good luck to ya. Welcome to the forums.:cheers:

Rbt
04-21-2008, 10:57 AM
IMO both SoE and Chikara have decent

cover scents. Don't think you would have a need for additional cologne, unless you are using "unscented" pheromone

products.

If you mix too many cover scents and/or colognes I feel you also run the risk of ending up with

something that can really reek. You want to attract, not repel. Keep it subtle.

My opinions.

nag_champa
04-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah, i figured the

SOE/Chikara combo was the best bet.

I wouldn't wear the Chikara at work around my friend, only on weekends when

a bunch of us are out at a bar or something.

Whats a good ratio to wear? I normally wear 1/4 to 1/2 of the

unscented SOE packets. I was planning on combining it with the scented Chikara.

Rbt
04-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Yeah, i

figured the SOE/Chikara combo was the best bet.

I wouldn't wear the Chikara at work around my friend, only on

weekends when a bunch of us are out at a bar or something.

Whats a good ratio to wear? I normally wear 1/4 to

1/2 of the unscented SOE packets. I was planning on combining it with the scented Chikara.

I have the

spray version of Chikara and have worn a spritz on occasion to work with no ill effects, but then again I'm an old

fart...

SoE should be safe in most any dose. If you want to start cautious, and I'm assuming you mean Chikara

gel packs, you may want to start with 1/8th pack and work up over time. Yeah I know it's a small amount, but trying

to recover from an OD is a lot more difficult (if you meet the same people later) than an "UD" (under dose).

My

opinions.

nag_champa
04-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Awesome. Thanks for the help

man.

Yeah, I wanted something with a very low risk of ODing. I have some experience with SOE and I guess its

damn near impossible to OD on that. I wear it at work by itself with a cover scent pretty often, but like I said

before, I'm not planning on wearing the Chikara at work, just in social situations at bars/clubs on the

weekend.

Again, thanks for the help.

Gmoney
04-21-2008, 08:23 PM
Actually, while Chikara dose

have None in it, it's pretty light. I use C7/TE when I go out, and I always augment with a spray or so of TE to

get None type results. If you're going to use a mone with any None at work, C7 would be the safest, IMO. And I

LOVE the smell, if I'm just wearing C7, I don't cover it.

Rbt
04-22-2008, 07:28 AM
Actually, while

Chikara dose have None in it, it's pretty light. I use C7/TE when I go out, and I always augment with a spray or so

of TE to get None type results. If you're going to use a mone with any None at work, C7 would be the safest, IMO.

And I LOVE the smell, if I'm just wearing C7, I don't cover it.

And I need to add a comment that C7

(Chikara) is one of the few "all in one" products where I've seen positive reactions with one of my primary test

subjects. Not jump the bones reactions, but positive. Can't say that for any other all-in-one except maybe Alter

Ego (got a DIHL with that). At least so far.

Have yet to get anything one way or another with Ammunition, Impi,

and Perception (except for one possible kinda "hit" with Perception where someone thought I was much younger than I

was [50's]). I also have Pheromax but haven't done much with it.