I was doing

some number cruncing from the info located in the following thread

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8054
and wanted someone to look over my numbers to see

if I've got this correct.

1 dab = ~0.01-0.02 ml
1 drop =~ 0.05 ml

For TE (my go to mone) I usually get

good results with ~ 12 dabs applied all over my neck, face, wrists. So that comes out to:
0.05mg/ml of none in

TE
12 dabs = ~0.12 ml-0.24ml
That come out to ~0.006-0.012 mg/ml of none. Also 0.006-0.012 mg total mones.

For

AE (not so much luck) I used 6 drops today. My chiro seemed a little nervous when I went to see her. Otherwise

nothing to report.
AE none = 0.20 mg/ml
nol = 0.15 mg/ml
rone = 0.10 mg/ml
1 drop (0.05mg/ml) x 6 =

~0.30 ml
total none = 0.06mg/ml
nol = 0.045 mg/ml
rone = 0.03 mg/ml
Individually, each mone

comes out to more than what is found in the TE. Total mone for the 6 drops comes out to 0.135 mg/ml

For

Perception gel packs, 1 packet yields
none = 0.1mg/ml
nol = 0.2mg/ml
rone= 0.1mg/ml

I've come to start

wearing 1 full packet at a time. That comes out to
0.10 mg none
0.20 mg nol
0.10 mg rone
for a total of 0.40

mg per packet
I have used 1/3 of a packet in the past which comes out to 0.135 mg/ml total.

Now, in the above

thread I linked to it notes that there is a very general consensus of .02 mg as the "preferred dose" based on

observations from the posts on this forum. the range found for most hits was from 0.009 mg - 0.05 mg per dose.

My TE experience correlates to above range of doses, but that is only 1 mone. What about products that have

multiple mones? Should I go off of total mone content as a guide or individual mone content?

Any thoughts on the

matter would be appreciated.

idesign
04-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Wow, you put a lot of work into

that shimmy! I can see it as useful to get a handle on dosing, as you showed.

I won't check your math, since

all you're doing is dividing by 10, but I'd suggest going to the L-S Store site and check -mone content in case

there are any changes in concentration. The post you referenced is 5 yrs old, but likely still accurate in terms of

content per bottle.

I'm much too lazy to get down to the level you have. I figure results are results, and an

experiment is more valuable to me than a calculator.

Your number crunching could be very useful to figure out

where to start, but your comment "My chiro seemed a little nervous when I went to see her" was much more useful

in terms of seeking advice. We instantly know that you need to reduce your dose.

Total -mone content depends on

the mix. 4 drops (or less) of NPA would be disaster for most people, but 6 drops (or more) of a smart blend could

be great.

I don't mean any of this as a criticism, just my thoughts. :)

Edit: There are those here who like

to do exactly what you've done. Your work will be helpful to anyone taking that approach.

shimmyshimmy
04-17-2008, 10:59 PM
The purpose for the math is

to see if there was any correlation between what was reported by the guy who originally came up with those formulas

and what my own experiences told me.

The thing is TE has been pretty good. Best results came with SPMO and

SOE. That tells me something right there. Also, Perception seems to be either hit or miss while I don't seem to

get any reaction from AE. I'm thinking that maybe I just haven't messed around with the right dosages or maybe it

my personal body chemistry and AE IS not for me.

The above equations came from a collection of posts and a

commonality was found in variable dosages used by multiple forum members. It is a lot of math, but useful. I've

decided to cut way back on the AE and Perception and also try some combo's. So, we'll see what happens.