PDA

View Full Version : How to keep womens interest

HornyViper
04-13-2008, 01:33 AM
Alright. I'd gonna admit Im am alright at talkin to women for brief peroids of time and getting their phone

number. The thing is when I speak to them on the phone how should I go about keeping their attention through

conversation.

I try but if I don't have anything interesting to say I lose a girls interest and shes not

interested in me anymore. I feel as if I am cursed. sigh... any suggestions?

Makes me wonder if pheros are gonna

help me? (hmmmm)

be more sexy perhapse?

Guy101
04-13-2008, 03:14 AM
To keep women's attention, you

have to have stories to tell them. Women are social they like stories that involve peolpe. Tell them about your

fight with your mother, your sister, your brother, your co - workers, & your daily live. Women love stories about

people. Talk about movies, fashon, celebrities ...

belgareth
04-13-2008, 04:22 AM
The point in calling a woman is

simply to arrange a date. Be amussing and cheerful but get to the point and get off the phone. You can't read body

language or anything else on the phone, it's a terrible medium for communicating. It's almost a guaranteed means

of screwing things up.

A basic course in salesmanship is a great tool for calling a woman and getting a date.

punisher
04-13-2008, 05:41 AM
my advice. Get off the phone.

I have done that thing too. The more time you spend with her on the phone, the worse off you will be. Call her for

a date and dont call her again. Dont spend an hour talking to her about your dreams and how you want to have kids

one day. Arrange the date and then hang up. Sorry for being so direct. Hope this helps.

koolking1
04-13-2008, 08:17 AM
I don't use the phone for

dating as I have a girlfriend and we're likely to be together till the end. But, I think some people might

consider me rude as I'm very curt on the phone, just don't like talking on it much. In person, that's the way to

go.

Gmoney
04-13-2008, 11:49 PM
I'll third the notion that

phone calls are only for setting up the date. At least before you're comfy in a relationship. Because I can't

read body language on the phone, I hate talking to almost anyone on the phone, not just girls I'm trying to

date/lay.

DrSmellThis
04-14-2008, 02:02 PM
The

point in calling a woman is simply to arrange a date. Be amussing and cheerful but get to the point and get off the

phone. You can't read body language or anything else on the phone, it's a terrible medium for communicating. It's

almost a guaranteed means of screwing things up.

A basic course in salesmanship is a great tool for calling a

woman and getting a date.I concur. If you end up in a great convo it's OK to continue it alittle, but best

usually to get off the phone and leave them wanting more.

An extra drop of a314 might be good for keeping a

woman's interest, mone-wise, as might be A1 or Instant Female Magic from another site. Avoid too much -none for

longevity purposes, because that is very cyclical in its effects.