PDA

View Full Version : what is the best mix?

mira
04-11-2008, 10:12 AM
hi,my husband has

no desire for sex with me .i don't think he is cheating but he has been depresed lately .i am 30 and he is 34 i

think i look ok because i notice that many men notice me when i pass by . have AE,PCC,PIW,ANDOSTRENOL PH

CONCE,ESSENCE OF A WOMAN .I TRIED PCC AND PI BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY RESULT MAYBE BECAUSE I HAD TOO MUCH ON ,I ALSO

TRIED AE TWICE BUT I NOTICED THAT HE GOT AGGRESSIVE AROUND ME .i know pheromones might not be the answer but i

would like to do some testing since i already have them .pls i am new to pheros so i appreciate all ur advices my

purpose is to get a sexual desire out of him thxxx

belgareth
04-11-2008, 10:22 AM
The EW and PCC will be your

best bets. Remember that he probably is going to take a little time to adjust to your new pheromone signature

because he already has you pidgion holed. The real problem is very likely his deperssion. You should see to that

first.

mira
04-11-2008, 11:37 AM
The EW and

PCC will be your best bets. Remember that he probably is going to take a little time to adjust to your new pheromone

signature because he already has you pidgion holed. The real problem is very likely his deperssion. You should see

to that first.

how many dabs of each ?should i use them together?

belgareth
04-11-2008, 12:16 PM
There's no simple answer to

that because we are all different. Start off with a couple dabs of one or the other and wear it for a week. If no

respnse, increase the amount a little and try again.

Rbt
04-12-2008, 05:02 PM
There's no

simple answer to that because we are all different. Start off with a couple dabs of one or the other and wear it for

a week. If no respnse, increase the amount a little and try again.

With emphasis on *one OR the

other*.

And start small and work up.

Too many times people thing "more is better" in terms of the number of

products/pheromones applied and the amount. More often than not smaller amounts work far better (just a "hint"). And

mixing multiple products can just cause confusion. Not only will you not know what is working and what isn't, your

intended target may just zone out from sensory overload.

Step by step.

My opinions.

mira
04-13-2008, 05:14 AM
thx for ur advice
i will try again

,maybe i will start with primal alone