PDA

View Full Version : A7: the price of all good things

ShyAsianGuy26
04-09-2008, 09:11 PM
Well after my initial bust with A7, I've started testing it on a limited scale again about a week or so ago. I

will retract my comment from a post before on how bad A7 seems to be because since I started using it again on a

limited scale... things have gotten more intimate if thats was possible. (I use two drops, one on shirt and the

other underneath the next with about 6" SOE).

Let me tell you that with this combo, the women just seem to love

you or rather more open than w/ SOE alone.

Anyway, I just notice today... that by wearing this it has seem to

piss off another male that usually works with me... we got into an argument today over nothing... needless to say it

was broken up. Has anyone experienced others being combative when you wear A7?

***I didnt think there was that

much none in it.

Thanks ahead of time:drunk:

idesign
04-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Even though A7 has the added

-rone (1mg/10ml) it still is a pretty potent -none beast (6mg/10ml). That's why SoE or C7 is so useful as a

complement. Add A1 and its a very nicely rounded mix.

I'd reduce your application to 1 drop, and spread it

around as much as you can. Add the SoE, some cover, and you'll present less of an aggressive signature.

I agree

SAG, women just love it, and its much "warmer" than TE. I use the scented version, and have some covers that work

with it well. I think the scent adds to its usefulness, unlike other scented products except perhaps C7.

Rbt
04-12-2008, 05:31 PM
I agree on reducing your dosage. A7

is a bit heavy on the androstenone. I was a bit reluctant to order it at first because of that. Even though I'm

over 50 I'm a type O (blood) and we seem to be natural heavy -none producers already. And I'd seen some negative

effects from my Primal Instinct experiments (even at one drop).

I did decide to take the plunge a while back and

ordered up some A7. The scent is nice I must admit. And I've also discovered that using somthing like androsteRone

and or androsteNol as a "moderator" sure helps smooth out the potentially negative effects of the -none. As A7 has

the -rone in it already that does help (although an extra dose of SoE or other "social" pheromone may help for

general use).

I have nothing firm to report yet on how well A7 works for me, but it does look promising.

DrSmellThis
04-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Just in case

people can't remember back this far, conventional wisdom a few years back was always that with a LaCroy product

there was room for a bit more -none.

That would be consistent with the theory that a pure -none/rone product like

A7 is warmer, since the LaCroy products aren't really optimized, and in fact need more pure -none to be so.

It

might be interesting in that regard to try something like half A7 and half Edge or NPA, to get the best of both

worlds.

ShyAsianGuy26
04-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I look forward to using

NPA/A7 together... something to spice things up no doubt. But first, I need to start changing my behavior subtly so

that I am more alpha to back up the more alpha signature.

idesign
04-14-2008, 04:43 PM
Just

in case people can't remember back this far, conventional wisdom a few years back was always that with a LaCroy

product there was room for a bit more -none.

That would be consistent with the theory that a pure -none/rone

product like A7 is warmer, since the LaCroy products aren't really optimized, and in fact need more pure -none to

be so.

It might be interesting in that regard to try something like half A7 and half Edge or NPA, to get the best

of both worlds.

I'm a little confused here. :think: According to the L-S Store, A7 is made by KZI, and

contains .6mg of -none per ml and 1mg of -rone. A pretty potent product.

TE (LaCroy) has .1 mg per ml, "weak",

as you say.

Maybe you got manufacturers/products mixed up? Or, I could be reading wrong, a common occurrence.

:)

Until I just looked this up, I didn't realize that TE was so light on -none. That's a good thing, making it

easier to dose.

idesign
04-14-2008, 04:49 PM
I

look forward to using NPA/A7 together... something to spice things up no doubt. But first, I need to start changing

my behavior subtly so that I am more alpha to back up the more alpha attitude.

My preferred mix is 2

sprays restrained confidence, 1 drop genuine friendliness and 2 dabs natural humor. Lots of hits with that mix.

:)