PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Trust

HornyViper
04-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Is this product any

good? Anyone try this? Liquid Trust. I am about ready to get a bottle. Thanks for the Warm Welcome idesign :wave:

Andras
04-11-2008, 06:53 PM
LT is the weirdest thing in

the world. It really only works for like 30minutes after you apply it on like 2 sprays worth. but, lemme tell you,

you plan it out right a girl will immediately be completely comfortable with you. You just have to watch out,

because GUYS will too, it's scary since they'll start talking to you like directly next to your face. I guess you

want to watch out for yourself too since you'll trust others the same way... hence don't get robbed. but yeah, I

don't know if it's really oxytocin or whatever... but it works at least 5 girls have said "I just felt like I can

trust you a lot from the moment I saw you" after we slept together.

HornyViper
04-11-2008, 08:29 PM
Ok. Well, I don't know.

Maybe I'll try it. I wasn't tryin to use it to pick up a girl but to gain peoples trust for da time being. U know

how some people are they just don't get too friendly to certain people. They act totally weird and I think its

me.

What is it my breath? No. Da way I dress could be. lol. Am I a bit intimidating? Hard ta tell. It juss keeps

going on and on.

:lol:

Andras
04-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Well, just keep in mind that I

don't think it works miracles... but it does definitely work within the first like 20minutes of it since it

basically makes it easy to at least be comfortable around somebody you just met... then and I guess don't spray it

immediately before you see somebody, you need to give it like 2 minutes before that weird metallic alcohol smell

goes away. That... and I guess it can make you look like kinda a pussy to other guys since you are mimicing what

babies give off to mothers. Hence why I think LT is directly responsible for giving the period back to some girl

that hadn't had it in like 4 months.

Tester123
04-12-2008, 12:06 AM
LT gives me a light buzz like

SOE. I haven't noticed much in the way of effects on other people. To be fair, though, I have used it in

combination with other products since I didn't want to be limited by its short duration. I may have been thinking

the effects were all from one of the other mones and really they were from LT. Once again, we see why it is

important to test products alone.

(http://www.health-forums.org/cancer-lung/)

HornyViper
04-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Alright then. I doubt

I'll even try it lol. I'll just wait till I save some money and get some WAGG along with some Chikra or Pheros.

:)

stuttgart-man
04-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Well,

just keep in mind that I don't think it works miracles... but it does definitely work within the first like

20minutes of it since it basically makes it easy to at least be comfortable around somebody you just met... then and

I guess don't spray it immediately before you see somebody, you need to give it like 2 minutes before that weird

metallic alcohol smell goes away. That... and I guess it can make you look like kinda a pussy to other guys since

you are mimicing what babies give off to mothers. Hence why I think LT is directly responsible for giving the period

back to some girl that hadn't had it in like 4 months.

All the time I have applied LT 30 minutes before

like other products and I have never seen any results with one exception: Recently I have once again used LT (one

spray) and then I have drank a coffee on the fuel station. There was a man (who I never seen before) and within 5

minutes we have taked about spirituality and the sense of life! This are normally topics which I usually only taked

with intimate people!

What is the reason, that LT works no longer than 20 or 30 minutes? Is LT absorbed by skin

or has it a high evaporation rate? Can you extend the time when applining on clothes?

Andras
04-13-2008, 10:33 AM
I have no idea, all i know is

that when I put it on my girlfriend becomes wicked cuddly with me and other people try to be my friend much more.

ofcourse it could just be a placebo effect but I'm positive that it has very little to do with that. I mean, tell

you the truth it kinda feels like A1 sometimes. but whatever, it works i'm good with it. for a real wild time put

it on with a -none product, kinda makes the girls all sorts of confused.

Gmoney
04-13-2008, 11:53 PM
that's good to know, I put off

that trust vibe naturally, wtf does that say about me? :rofl: Sounds like I'd need to moderate the effect with

some sexual mones to avoid the dreaded "just friends" zone.

Gorgar
04-18-2008, 02:40 PM
I recently obtained a bottle of

LT and have had a chance to play with it a bit. I rolled on a few inches of SOE and a few drops of A314 as well as a

small dab of PI. I gave myself 4 sprays of LT on my shoulders and torso. Then I got into a poker game...

There

were 8 of us playing, including 2 women, both mid 50ish. For some reason they chose to sit on either side of me.

:twisted:

I've played poker with this bunch several times before without much luck. This night I was raking em

in and was the big winner of the evening. My bluffing game was spot on more often than not. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Maybe added "trust" enhanced my bluffing game, who knows? All I know was that I ended up winning the pot with

several crappy hands. I must say the cards were very kind to me as well. There was some luck involved no doubt about

it.

I did refresh the LT several times throughout the evening. It does go fast. The crowd I was playing with

seemed very relaxed and happy, even the old grump who usually sits in was chatting nicely. I think I had a good mix

of mones for the crowd I was with.

Sat night there is another game and I'll give it another go.

Gorgar
04-21-2008, 05:25 AM
Sat night has come and gone. The

poker game went OK. I managed to stay a few dollars above my buy-in amount. I used up the remainder of my bottle of

LT. I can't report on the effects as I imbibed a little too much alcohol and spilled the remainder of my mone mix

on the back of my hand. I tried to wash it all off but I doubt I got it all.

I did manage to get one of the

ladies at the poker table to remove her bra and shake em. I asked her how much her boobs cost and she said they were

real. I played it off and told her I didn't believe it and that she should prove it so she did.:twisted: So the

other gal just had to follow suit, a fun time was had by all.

The next morning there was payback from the tequila

shots I drank but thats another story.

idesign
04-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Good job Gorgar. :thumbsup:

Sounds like you're mixing intelligently and getting results, two pair to be exact. :)

countesszero
04-25-2008, 08:03 AM
Liquid Trust landed me a

very high paying job just recently. LT was the only product I used when interviewing with 6 people. They all loved

me and believed everything I said. I was hired right on the spot. No lie.

I would have to say that for the

effects to happen you do have to expose your target almost immediately to LT. But yes it works. I wouldnt be without

it.

Surreal
04-26-2008, 10:54 AM

I would have to say that for the effects to happen you do have to

expose your target almost immediately to LT. But yes it works. I wouldnt be without it.

So with your

experiences you are stating if you meet someone for the first time and you have LT on there will be 'great

success'. Now, say you meet someone for the second time and this is the first time you wore LT near them the

chances of 'great success' is greatly lower than the first stated situation?

If so, it makes sense.

How many

sprays did you use for your successful interviews and where did you spray?

ty

countesszero
04-27-2008, 10:26 AM
IIMO I think that even if

you meet that person a second time now wearing LT the effects are still great. When you think about it in any kind

of relationship you have to keep renewing your trust in them and in you. This is what LT does.

I apply only one

spray to the back of my head,but I apply again after 4 to 5 hours it depends on the situation. This stuff

works....Trust Me. :wave:

idesign
04-27-2008, 12:37 PM
This

stuff works....Trust Me. :wave:

Its even working way over here, think I'll get some. :)

countesszero
04-28-2008, 05:36 AM
I told you.

Yes do get

some it really helps out alot in most situations.

HornyViper
05-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Cool. Now here is the

frightening question lol. Now since I knew this girl about a yr and we just friends and thats it if I would apply

this stuff would it help me gain her trust more. Or should I mix it with some other mones? Which combination lol.

:)

idesign
05-29-2008, 04:01 AM
Cool.

Now here is the frightening question lol. Now since I knew this girl about a yr and we just friends and thats it if

I would apply this stuff would it help me gain her trust more. Or should I mix it with some other mones? Which

combination lol. :)

If you've known her for a year and you're still friends then trust is probably not

the issue. No harm in trying LT just in case.

You could also try C7 or SoE (friendly) with a -none product like

TE or A7 (sexy/respect).

Without knowing why you're still in the friends zone its hard to say what you should

use.

HornyViper
05-29-2008, 11:47 AM
Now here is my

second situation.

I'll keep that in mind though idesign. I guess I'm gonna have to experience with different

mones til I figure it out. I guess women don't find me sexually attractive because I don't smell a certain way. I

thought I was a decent looking guy but that doesn't help one bit if I don't know how to talk to her. Besides we

went to college together. I knew where she worked and I've talked to her. I gave her my number and she said she had

a b/f. Ever since then she hasn't been as cool toward me. :( Thats life I guess.

Anyway, now my 2nd situation. I

met this girl on the internet. Shes a cutie. She loves my pictures and she told me she finds me sexually attractive.

Besides I had plenty of att. women comment on my pics. So thats not an issue. (Im a cancer so I guess I worry bout

my appearance and the way I dress. like a thug) lol.

Anyway, we been having phone sex for a month and when I get

some money soon I'm gonna see her. I already did my airlines research lol. Now the hard part: When we meet I could

just go and meet her wearing no phermones. 50/50 chance. Either good or not so good.

Or I could get LT and maybe

some TE or A7 or should I do all 3. She tells me I turn her on all she does is think of me all day.

Yeah. Shes

5'4. 150lbs. Brown skinned. Pretty face and has a phatty on her! hahaha! :lovestruc\o/

So far so good. WOW. Is

this what Im gonna have to do is rely on the internet to have my fun the rest of my life. I hope not. lol

Gmoney
05-29-2008, 11:51 AM
I'd go with the LT and A7 for

the meet and greet. In the mean time, hit some clubs, bars, libraries, whatever, and start talking to random girls

everywhere you see them. Get that conversation confidence up! How's your eye contact with women?

HornyViper
05-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks GMONEY! You know you

right. I haven't been to school for a min. I guess I haven't practiced for a few years. I been downing myself too

much. I need ta find a couple bars/clubs relax have a good time and speak to random women. Their not gonna judge me.

Thats me thinking that.

But yeah, I been rejected too many times and I always took that to heart. I should think

of that as positive than negative. I know that now. Since I am 24. Not 20-21 anymore lol.

Eye contact? Guess I

need to practice that a lil more. I know about it I guess I need to talk right. :frustrate

lol. sigh....

Oh by

the way, I noticed dcgamer uses AE & SOE. He says AE works for him when talking to Black/Brown skinned women! Thats

exactly what I am looking for lol. Now its up to me to do the Talk Talk. Since it works for him it could work for

me. I just have to expierment. Am I right? When I get paid I am gonna expierment with those. :lol:

terry0400-40
05-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Liquid Trust does get in and works well for me whenever i have used 4 sprays to my shirtfront at pec

level, but after an hour it just seems to have faded away to nothing.
Its too expensive an option for daily use and i have some in my refrigerator that i use only for

special interveiws ect.
It still works after nearly 2 years in the

refrigerator lol.

Also my experience with AE also suggests that is can be an excellent choice when used to attract

dark women and also women who have decended from India.

But my choice for using around polynesian

women is Alpha 7 and SOE.

Gmoney
05-30-2008, 08:48 AM
What about white women? Does

anyone target them anymore? :LOL:

terry0400-40
05-30-2008, 09:01 AM
What

about white women? Does anyone target them anymore? :LOL:Possably, They'd

have to have a really good tan though !! :rofl:

Pendragon
05-31-2008, 07:44 AM
Possably, They'd have to have a really good tan though

!! :rofl:

I wondered about that too. Seems a majority of post mention attracting Asians.

I wondered if maybe the poster is located in an Asian country or thats just their preference. :)

Gmoney
05-31-2008, 10:44 AM
And what's the normal tolerance

of white women? Personally, they're really the only ones I'm interested in.

idesign
05-31-2008, 12:48 PM
We have a pretty large number of

members from Asian countries, and a lot of them post. Thanks guys :)

From reading a lot of those posts, I gather

that attracting Asian women is more of an art form than white women. Whether that's chemical or cultural or both

is a question mark.

In general, I've read and experienced that darker skinned women (black and hispanic) react

more strongly than white women. Among white women there is a perceivable difference in reaction among age groups.

That's my direct experience, and I believe it to be differences based on maturity, and experience in dealing with

the kind of stimulation -mones may provoke. I see younger women having a raw reaction with little comprehension of

how to deal with it (prone to DIHL). Older women will recognize at least the nature of the stimulation and have a

better clue as to how to handle it.

Of course that's a completely unscientific guesstimate of something I

can't prove. :)

terry0400-40
06-01-2008, 12:41 AM
B
We

have a pretty large number of members from Asian countries, and a lot of them post. Thanks guys :)

From reading

a lot of those posts, I gather that attracting Asian women is more of an art form than white women. Whether that's

chemical or cultural or both is a question mark.

In general, I've read and experienced that darker skinned

women (black and hispanic) react more strongly than white women. Among white women there is a perceivable difference

in reaction among age groups. That's my direct experience, and I believe it to be differences based on maturity,

and experience in dealing with the kind of stimulation -mones may provoke. I see younger women having a raw reaction

with little comprehension of how to deal with it (prone to DIHL). Older women will recognize at least the nature of

the stimulation and have a better clue as to how to handle it.

Of course that's a completely unscientific

guesstimate of something I can't prove. :)Absolutley true, And after all

who has the time or inclination for endless debate ?

.....BBBBBut we keep coming back to the store to purchase our

favourite Pheromone products, that is those of us that have been in the thick of the pheromone action and seen it up

close and personal, us guys who have served in the front lines as stalwart pioneers in this great field of pheromone

research and exploration.:wub:

Hea hea hea 3 cheers for all those of them that

KNOW
, Yea i salute you, every last one of you.

Let us all stand up in unity and Splash it on Brothers. \o/

Gmoney
06-01-2008, 08:52 PM
So, back to the white women

question. Use more or less mones? I'm still having trouble getting the desired hits with mid twenties white

girls. I've had some awesome hits when I slather it on, from women in their late 30s to 40s, and some great hits

from 19 year olds with moderate amounts, but can't seem to get it right with my target age range.

Been using

about 12 inches soe with 1 drop of A7. Tempted to try two drops on that target audience, any feedback?

terry0400-40
06-01-2008, 11:27 PM
So,

back to the white women question. Use more or less mones? I'm still having trouble getting the desired hits with

mid twenties white girls. I've had some awesome hits when I slather it on, from women in their late 30s to 40s, and

some great hits from 19 year olds with moderate amounts, but can't seem to get it right with my target age range.

Been using about 12 inches soe with 1 drop of A7. Tempted to try two drops on that target audience, any

feedback?What about 30" SOE and 1 drop Alpha 7 ?
This is a very consistant mix for me once it has settled down works

wonders.

I,also get excellent results with Alpha 314 x 2 drops and 1 drop Alpha 7, Soon after i instigate

conversation they are as good as hooked.
The reason i begun

instigating conversation in the first place was because with the Alpha mixes applied i was getting a lot of

lingering looks from chicks who were looking for something to do. :cheers:

Gmoney
06-02-2008, 09:50 AM
30 inches? really? that sounds

awefully high. Although I guess it's not easy to OD on SOE, so it's worth giving a shot.

idesign
06-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Do give it a shot, but I'd

increase in increments of maybe a few inches at a time. If its a social situation, try an extra dab of A7, and make

sure its on exposed skin, spread around as much as you can.

Gmoney
06-02-2008, 02:57 PM
A little more specifics. I've

joined a kickball league with several cuties on it that I'd like to date(one, all, or any mix thereof, lol). Beer

drinking is an integral part of the game, as is bbq and more drinking after the games. However, it's not close

quarters like at a bar, and it's open air, so there might be more dilution of the mones in the air.

Next game

is tomorrow, I'll give 20 inches a try with a dab and a half of A7.

Thanks guys, this probably deserves it's

own topic, as it's quite a digression from the one listed.

idesign
06-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Don't worry about the

digression. While its not encouraged, most threads go off on tangents after the first few posts. If the original

poster desires he can bring it back to topic.

That info helps Gm. Open air disperses and sweating increases the

rate. I hope you're covering. :)

I would try to casually be near your target(s), say standing around

drinking or eating. Sit next to her or just hang around.

OTOH, you could just pick your favorite and ask her

out! Then you can dial in the -mones better.

Gmoney
06-02-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks.

Already got numbers

for the two favorites. Kind of want to get to know them a little before I ask em out though, hate to have to ditch

em and then play kickball with em for 6 weeks, lol.

idesign
06-02-2008, 06:24 PM
You dawg! Good strategy though.

You'd hate to piss one of them off and have them re-invent the game "kick ball". I assume you might like to have

children some day. :)

Once you get 'em alone let us know how things work... wait, no, that's not what I meant.

Let us know how your -mone strategy goes. Whew! that was a close one.

terry0400-40
06-02-2008, 09:34 PM

inches? really? that sounds awefully high. Although I guess it's not easy to OD on SOE, so it's worth giving a

shot.Yeah it sound a lot does 30" but in fact it contains the same amount

of pheromone as does one SOE gel/pkt.

And while 1/2 a gel pkt may be Ok for an intimate dinner date or as a pre bed

application, I would strongly suggest either 30" or a full SOE g/p at least, for outdoor activities, nightclubs, and

social settings that cover large areas, Also you can be confident that you will get a really good 5 hour window of

effective action .

Teak
06-08-2008, 08:38 AM
What is

the reason, that LT works no longer than 20 or 30 minutes? Is LT absorbed by skin or has it a high evaporation rate?

Can you extend the time when applining on clothes?
Verolabs recommend 1-2 sprays on your shirt. They also

mention the spray has a time release effect? Suggesting that it'll last "approximately 2-4 hours however result may

vary". Not sure what mechanism the time release effect uses, but the only stated ingredients are Purified water, SD

Alcohol and Oxytocin. Unless refering to the rate at which the SD Alcohol evaporates? Verolab do state LT uses an

"odorless atmosphere enhancing spray". Notice they offer a 1oz bottle for $49.99 now too.

Is there any worth

in keeping LT refrigerated or is it stable at room temperature? For example, one reference suggests the injectable

Oxytocin is only good for 30 days, unless refrigerated. While another reference states nasal Oxytocin can be stored

at room tempetature.

Edit: there is a

PPT file (http://www.pphprevention.org/files/05_10_2006Oxytocin-LCJC-final3-20-06.ppt) which

reports:

30°C - 10-12% degradation over 12 months
21°C - 3-5% over 24 months
5°C -

stable for 60 months.

Includes some Pharmaceutical company storage guidelines, recommending 2-8°C for

2-3yrs, 30 days at 15-25°C. Another suggested also 2-8°C, but allows 30°C for 3 months. Also

mentioned is the biological half-life of Oxytocin is five minutes, which would suggest the effects wear off quickly

when exposure stops. Which might be a double-edged sword. Bad if LT doesn't last that long on the wearer, but good

that the benefits will be more localized to only the wearer and not carry over to someone else?

idesign
06-08-2008, 06:16 PM
Nice research info Teak,

thanks.

I wonder about the discrepancy between their claim of lasting 2-4 hours and the "biological half-life of

five minutes". Several reports here seem to indicated that the effects are short lived. Not to worry. If we know

a product's qualities we can adapt a strategy to accommodate.

I think you're right to use LT with a very

specific target in mind, and plan your application timing carefully.

I store my pheromones and fragrances both in

a generally cool (ambient) room, out of direct sunlight. Its my understanding that sunlight is worse than heat.

The Int'l Perfume Museum stores their collection at 10C. I'm not that careful, or think I need to be.

Teak
06-09-2008, 09:35 AM
I would guess that even with it's

very short biological half-life, as long as there is still some Oxytocin being released it doesn't matter as it

will be continually renewed. Just that once there is no more Oxytocin, the effects will not linger for very long.

The 2-4hrs quoted might refer to how long it takes for all of the Oxytocin on the wearer to be dispersed into the

surrounding air via alcohol evaporation? Maybe after 30min the concentration is just too weak for real-world

situations or loses it's efficiency in dispersing the Oxytocin into the air?

Gmoney
06-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Alcohol certainly doesn't last

2 - 4 hours, maybe 2 minutes. It would have to be how quickly it disperses after the alcohol evaporates and leaves

the oxytocin on the application area. My guess is that it's just not a very stable pheromone to begin with, hence

not a very long lasting product.

terry0400-40
06-09-2008, 11:30 AM
With being up close and personal then 4 sprays workes like a charm for me for the first 1/2 an hour

after application then seems to drop off at a very fast rate,
I

got the 30 mL size and it has been stored in the refrigerator for over a year but it still works as effective as

when first tested.
I found 4 sprays to the shirt front at chest

level worked best, and i usually spray it on immediatelly before the important meeting ect,

Due to the fact that it fast becomes useless. But in the first

1/2 an hour it produces some amazing results.

Pendragon
06-14-2008, 07:42 AM
Here's a thought. Has anyone

tried covering LT with a gel like Perception or SOE to see if that would slow the alcohol evaporation of the LT?

terry0400-40
06-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Here's a thought. Has anyone tried covering LT with a gel like Perception or SOE to see if

that would slow the alcohol evaporation of the LT?That would be a good idea

for when it is used in a close contact situation.
And i would

suggesr that when used in a larger area, the rate of dispersion of the LT could be inhibited to a degree by the

Perception application so as not to obtain the maximum possable effects of the LT. :thumbsup:

idesign
06-16-2008, 05:59 PM
That may or may not be true

Terry, I'm not sure.

The active -mone ingredient (molecule) may have a very low molecular weight, thus

disbursing very quickly when exposed to the environment, irrespective of the carrier.

I reserve the right to be

wrong, and would love to hear from someone who's versed in chemistry on this point.

The question of "fixing"

pheromones came up in another thread, and I don't remember any replies.

belgareth
06-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Perception was designed with

the idea of reducing dispersion and when I tested it seemed to do the trick. Since I couldn't really tell if the

pheromones were still there I used a cover scent as a proxy and it seemed to make the scent last up to twice as

long.

When I apply mones now I always apply the heavy oil cover scents over the mones in the hope that the oils

will slow dispersion. No solid evidence if it works or not.

terry0400-40
06-16-2008, 10:37 PM
That

may or may not be true Terry, I'm not sure.

The active -mone ingredient (molecule) may have a very low

molecular weight, thus disbursing very quickly when exposed to the environment, irrespective of the carrier.

I

reserve the right to be wrong, and would love to hear from someone who's versed in chemistry on this point.

The

question of "fixing" pheromones came up in another thread, and I don't remember any replies.Many forum members here probably recall that i did not have much luck when using up 80mL of

3rd generation Pheromone product.
I have about 40 mL of this AQ

varient left and have never been able to notice any perceivable results either pos or neg regardless of the

application amounts tested.
The product has to be shaken up

before use as there is some separation of the substance evident as that is just the nature and structure of the

product.

The one positive aspect i can attribute to the AQ 3rd

generation product is that it has a very unique ability to enhanse and to slow down as well as amplify any fragrance

or pheromone mix that it is mixed with and it really gets mixes working well.
But as a product used alone i have not seen any effects after all this time that has passed, i am

sorry to say.

Perception i find actually does work to a

degree and also enhances other mones,
When used alone i have

noticed it get a tad stinky after sevaral hours.

But as Greg has pointed out the subject of fixitives and

dispersants used in pheromone products,
This is interesting,and i

find that they probably play just as an important role as the pheromones themselves, and would probably hold the

keys of success or failure of a products viability in many respects.
So a worthy project to immerse one self in the study thereof i would suggest, erum time

permitting. :think:

belgareth
06-17-2008, 06:44 AM
That's a great example of the

difference between people. The 3G works very well for me and and a few others. I get constant hits from it. But if I

wore the amount of -none you wear it would end up in people running away screaming or people wanting to start fights

with me. I can only wear very small amounts of -none and even then have to buffer it well with nol.

idesign
06-17-2008, 06:43 PM
Bel, its amazing how these

products work. Not only do different products work with different people, but some products will provide great

results but then no results at other times. I have a handfull of products that I can count on, and the ones I use

the most are AQ/3G, A7 and SoE. Others products are good, but these have given consistent results. I still use C7,

TE, etc, but only as a diversion.

Terry, I noticed the same thing about 3G amplifying other -mones. In fact,

I've worn it alone with only moderate success. When I mix it with A7 its amazing. Mixed with SoE I seem to

attract the world.

Gmoney
06-17-2008, 08:31 PM
What's 3g? I don't see it on

the product list.

terry0400-40
06-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Bel,

its amazing how these products work. Not only do different products work with different people, but some products

will provide great results but then no results at other times. I have a handfull of products that I can count on,

and the ones I use the most are AQ/3G, A7 and SoE. Others products are good, but these have given consistent

results. I still use C7, TE, etc, but only as a diversion.

Terry, I noticed the same thing about 3G amplifying

other -mones. In fact, I've worn it alone with only moderate success. When I mix it with A7 its amazing. Mixed with

SoE I seem to attract the world.Hey thanks for the A7 and 3g info

Greg.

I have

been doing some exclusive one product applications since the last week in May, using an Androstenone product that is

proving its self in an excellent manner as far as gaining respect from males and attraction from the fairer

sex.
Once i have become more familiar with the dispersion timing

of the product in mention, i will actually try it with several drops of the 3G to for awhile to see what differences

i may notice.

I have been under the impression that what i am testing is an Androstenone product, and the box

says pheromone base additive, and also there is not the slightest doubt in my mind that the aNONE is not very

concentrated because even i can smell it and the G/F now tells me i stink bad when i have it on

alone.

Now

the crux of the matter as i am now thinking what else could it contain, ?
Because with it applied ( and covered ) and i approach a female woman or girl it does not take

more than a minute and they are giving me a very real and big smile and it stays on their faces as they are

interacting with me,

Well even so it would be interesting to see what character it could take on with a little 3g

added.

But

at the moment i am enjoying my one product testing too much to desire any other effects.

I have taken note of your favourites and

they have checked out ok in lab tests here in Australia that have been brought to my attention by a friend, Also

another one that did check out as excellent was Alter Ego, with Xcite wipes coming in strong as an Androstenol

product and also Pherofragrance cleared the bar with ease. :thumbsup:

idesign
06-18-2008, 03:43 AM
What's 3g?

I don't see it on the product list.

Its the "3rd Generation" formulation of AQ, not currently available

here. I can't give you a link but its easy enough to find.

Rbt
06-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Its the "3rd

Generation" formulation of AQ, not currently available here. I can't give you a link but its easy enough to

find.

Not clear on how you can tell one gen of AQ from another...

Can anyone elaborate?

terry0400-40
06-18-2008, 10:42 AM
What's 3g? I don't see it on the product list.Just

Google in the full name of "AQ" and "PHEROMONE" and hit the enter button and there you have it. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
06-18-2008, 11:06 AM
Not clear

on how you can tell one gen of AQ from another...

Can anyone elaborate?The site that the product is available on is only selling the standard AQ version for retail

customers but the 3rd generation is available to wholesale buyers.
So as to qualify as a commercial buyer you will probably have to purchase the 3 fl oz ( 84 mL )

size.
Or you could speak to the general manager and you could be

lucky enough to receive a smaller quantity of 3g, that is if there is a residual amount left over from the making up

of the commercial lot sizes.

idesign
06-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Not clear on

how you can tell one gen of AQ from another...

Can anyone elaborate?

Rbt, you might remember a few

months ago when the manufacturer posted here announcing the new AQ/3G. I think he even posted a graphic of a new

molecule he apparently "invented". A lot of bickering in that thread if you recall.

Anyway, one bicker lead to

another and he's no longer here, but some of us got some 3G. As Terry said, its only available in bulk.

Rbt
06-19-2008, 08:19 AM
Rbt, you might

remember a few months ago when the manufacturer posted here announcing the new AQ/3G. I think he even posted a

graphic of a new molecule he apparently "invented". A lot of bickering in that thread if you recall.

Anyway, one

bicker lead to another and he's no longer here, but some of us got some 3G. As Terry said, its only available in

bulk.

I recall that wonderful bit of "discussion..."

I bought some AQ on an order earlier this year

(from L-S) but unsure of what "version/generation" it was. All I can say about it is that I'm not fond of the cover

scent. Nothing to report hit wise. Yet.

jeffkal
06-21-2008, 11:54 AM
Will "Liquid

Trust" work well in an interview with men and women?
I have an interview coming up in two weeks and maybe it would

give me an edge!
What do you guys think?
Thanks Jeff

terry0400-40
06-21-2008, 12:41 PM
Will

"Liquid Trust" work well in an interview with men and women?
I have an interview coming up in two weeks and maybe

it would give me an edge!
What do you guys think?
Thanks JeffI have had

excellent results with LT when used in an interveiw situation.
But this stuff is short lived once sprayed on and therefore at least 4 sprays should be sprayed

across ur shirt front at pec level.
Try and spray it immediatelly

before the sit down interveiw time if you can because it seems to only work well for about 1/2 an hour and then

dissapate very fast.
Also would recommend getting as close as

possable to them doing the interveiw.

It works well with the addidition of some alpha/betanol products, or may use

some Scent of Eros or some WAGG.
Pherofragrance is also a top

notch nol product. :wave:

jeffkal
06-21-2008, 01:59 PM
I have had excellent results with LT when used in an

interveiw situation.
But this stuff is short lived once sprayed

on and therefore at least 4 sprays should be sprayed across ur shirt front at pec level.
Try and spray it immediatelly before the sit down interveiw time if you can because it seems

to only work well for about 1/2 an hour and then dissapate very fast.
Also would recommend getting as close as possable to them doing the

interveiw.

It works well with the addidition of some

alpha/betanol products, or may use some Scent of Eros or some WAGG.
Pherofragrance is also a top notch nol product. :wave:
Just placed my

order cant wait to try it out!!!! does anyone else have any success story s with LT?
Thanks
Jeff Kal

sparechange005
07-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Does anyone have any idea how much oxytocin is actually in a spray of Liquid Trust? I emailed the

manufacturer, who (of course) responded the actual amount is proprietary.

I ask, because I have access to

oxytocin, which is 10 units / ml. I'd like to know roughly how much I should put in an atomizer with cologne or

mones. Thanks!

Teak
07-13-2008, 07:03 AM
The stated ingredients are very

simple, so it's not like they have a complex formula to keep a secret. Sounds a bit suspect to me, especially as

Ive heard that line before from a pheromone manufacturer, about being proprietary. Someone got their -none product

lab tested to find it hardly had any -none content if I remember correctly. Most good products do tend to state the

overall content if not the individual break down.

How are LT users measuring the effects? Reaction from

others or how it makes you feel? I would think the wearer having the closest proximity and exposure time would be

most affected if LT actually works. If it doesn't affect you, is there a risk any reactions you notice in people

while wearing LT could be due to other factors and more a placebo affect? Especially with the claims of the limited

time of effectiveness by some.

As for the amount, there might be dosages quoted in the medical studies done

on the nasal version for social anxiety?

Kmac
07-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Sorry,

stumbled upon this thread, it caught my eye because I've been testing this product for months now!

Liquid

Trust rocks! Yes, it's a very very weird animal, I know, and the results are sometimes unpredictable, but you have

to love the hits when you get them guys!

Liquid Trust does not seem to last all that long, the most

aggressive results I received were all within one hour of application, and the affects seemed to fade completely

within three hours, tops!

But, since I've used Liquid Trust in the Sales environment, literally two sprays

to the wrists right before walking into a business to make a sales cold call, I can tell you this stuff is my new

best friend!
:cheers:

Within about 5-10 minutes my prospect, and his hot female latina assistant were

talking as if they were two happy and flirtatious drunks at a local bar, disclosing thing I didn't really want to

hear! Like marital infidelity, trips to local brothels on the weekends, etc etc...Stuff you don't normal just

disclose to a sales guy you've recently met!!

The funny part is they were having such a great time they

wouldn't let me leave! I was there for well over an hour, and they were disappointed when we finally had to talk

business, which the just signed off as a formality so we could get back to chatty about personal stuff again!!

This was the most extreme hit I received mind you, probably because we were enclosed in a very small office

(all three of us) and I had just applied the Liquid Trust in the restroom before walking into the office...But it

was a fun encounter! And the lasting side affects from this encounter have been stellar! Since these two folks

freely confessed so much to me that day, they feel like they know me and I'm a trusted friend, since I know some of

their dirty little secrets lets just say we have a very strong business relationship now! :wave:

But really,

you have to be careful with Liquid Trust, after using it this time, I had to purposely fight the urge to be as open

and honest as these two folks were, I had an advantage because I knew what I had applied and was ready for some kind

of side affect, but if you forget, you can become just as honest as the other folks around you!!! Could be good,

could be bad depending upon you!

This stuff I use very sparingly, for sales cold calls and interviews

ONLY!!!

All of these experiences I have posted at;

[ Link Removed]

Teak
07-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Interesting review of LT. You seem to

have got very postive results if limited to a short period of time. Completely the opposite result I've heard from

someone who didn't notice anything with up to 8 sprays and never noticed any effect on themselves either. Don't

think they have gone as far as trying to sniff the stuff directly though. Quite a strange one it seems LT..either

batch to batch is inconsistent (or damaged by heat exposure during shipping?) or it only has a noticable affect on

certain people but not others.

Pagodeiro
07-14-2008, 03:29 PM
Well i´m using LT only for

special situations... in sales environment... but i must say i love this stuff.... the effects are suble but if you

know about them you wont miss them....
have to figure out what it can bring me in my game...

Pago

Kmac
07-14-2008, 03:29 PM
I hope he did a gradual test...8

sprays! That sound dangerous to me!

I know when I first applied Liquid Trust (2 generous sprays), it was like

something hit me, me legs even started to shake for a few seconds, I can only imagine what 8 sprays would have done

to me! :nono:

But yes, the affect can be varied, my review was based upon my very first experience with Liquid

Trust...Subsequent encounters were all positive, but not nearly as dramatic, or amusing as this one...However, I've

always noticed that folks tend to take pretty much whatever I say at face value while wearing two sprays of this

stuff.

I'm sure it's been written somewhere here, keep the stuff in your frig and only use, and make sure you

apply it right before you meet with the folks you want exposed to it! FYI: Liquid Trust seems best for inside use

only, outside, or outside in a hot climate has not given me any real observable results, which is why I think it's

best for office use only....But so far I've never had anyone clearly not respond to it within this type of

environment?

terry0400-40
07-14-2008, 09:43 PM
I hope

he did a gradual test...8 sprays! That sound dangerous to me!

I know when I first applied Liquid Trust (2

generous sprays), it was like something hit me, me legs even started to shake for a few seconds, I can only imagine

what 8 sprays would have done to me! :nono:

But yes, the affect can be varied, my review was based upon my very

first experience with Liquid Trust...Subsequent encounters were all positive, but not nearly as dramatic, or amusing

as this one...However, I've always noticed that folks tend to take pretty much whatever I say at face value while

wearing two sprays of this stuff.

I'm sure it's been written somewhere here, keep the stuff in your frig and

only use, and make sure you apply it right before you meet with the folks you want exposed to it! FYI: Liquid Trust

seems best for inside use only, outside, or outside in a hot climate has not given me any real observable results,

which is why I think it's best for office use only....But so far I've never had anyone clearly not respond to it

within this type of environment?I have had my large bottle LT in the

refrigerator for about 2 yrs and it still works , i use 4 sprays to shirt at chest level and i spray it immediately

before the meeting as it fades out on me after about an hour, but in a condfined area then 2 sprays would do the

job.

Works

excellent when used in an intelligent manner. :wave:

Teak
07-17-2008, 01:16 PM
I hope he did a

gradual test...8 sprays! That sound dangerous to me!

I know when I first applied Liquid Trust (2 generous

sprays), it was like something hit me, me legs even started to shake for a few seconds, I can only imagine what 8

sprays would have done to me! :nono:

How do you apply it? Pretty sure they started with just 2

sprays. Think they said spraying around the chest area onto a shirt for an office environment. Apart from avoiding

inhaling the evaporating alcohol, it doesn't seem to have any effect on them at all. Certainly nothing even close

to leg shakes. Very strange there should be such contrasting experiences.

Kmac
07-17-2008, 03:59 PM
Now that I think about it Teak, I

think when I first applied it I sprayed it to the sides of my neck, it's been awhile since I first used it....And

yes, I was not dreaming, I got the leg shakes for about a good 10 seconds at least! That only happened the first

time I applied it, and I'm quite sure I may have inhaled more of the initial fumes than I should have!

However,

I did not experience those physical affects after the first use of this stuff, it was almost as if my body was

getting use to it or something....I think I smartened up after the first use, and started applying to areas further

from my own face! But rarely to my clothes.

Anyhow, no idea why your friends have not got similar results? It

has, and is, working well for me for about six months now, so long as I use it properly as previously mentioned here

of course.

Pagodeiro
07-18-2008, 12:00 PM
Tomorrow morning it tryed out

8 sprays of Liquid Trust .... first i became a little bit drunk ... and after half an hour it made me depressed in a

subtle way....
Well 8 generous sprays in the hair and the neck are surely an overdose....
no differnt results on

targets like with my usual 3 sprays... used it as a standalone

Pago

Teak
07-18-2008, 12:53 PM
That drunk/depression effect was down

to inhaling the alcohol do you think? Never tried sniffing strong solvents or alcohol to know what effects it would

cause.

Noticed the review on the store, about how a bf wanted to snuggle in someones cleavage after they

sprayed it on their breast. Not sure you can deduce much from what is pretty normal behaviour for a guy don't you

think?

Kmac
07-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Tomorrow

morning it tryed out 8 sprays of Liquid Trust .... first i became a little bit drunk ... and after half an hour it

made me depressed in a subtle way....

no differnt results on targets like with my usual 3 sprays... used it as a standalone

Pago

Wow

Pago...8 sprays huh, you're much braver than I!:drunk:

Why not try 4 sprays, away from your facial area, and

applied immediately before you meet with your intended target (preferably in an enclosed environment, like their

office or something), just a thought, this environment seems to work for me every time...Just keep in mind the stuff

doesn't last too long, you really should spray and right before you walk in your targets door pretty much! (one on

one contact/negotiation is also the best environment to place yourself in if possible as well).

idesign
07-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Tomorrow

morning it tryed out 8 sprays of Liquid Trust .... first i became a little bit drunk ... and after half an hour it

made me depressed in a subtle way....

no differnt results on targets like with my usual 3 sprays... used it as a standalone

Pago

8 sprays

of LT would leave me passed out in the car on my way to the party. The police would arrive and arrest me, and I

would spend the rest of the night having my co-prisoners pouring their hearts out with personal problems.

Of

course a BS story could find favor with the cop with all that LT. I would tell him that I have a cousin in the FBI.

Works every time. :)

Pago, please, you forgot the first rule: start small and increase from there!

Teak,

very good point, very, very good point(s). :)

terry0400-40
07-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Wow

Pago...8 sprays huh, you're much braver than I!:drunk:

Why not try 4 sprays, away from your facial area, and

applied immediately before you meet with your intended target (preferably in an enclosed environment, like their

office or something), just a thought, this environment seems to work for me every time...Just keep in mind the stuff

doesn't last too long, you really should spray and right before you walk in your targets door pretty much! (one on

one contact/negotiation is also the best environment to place yourself in if possible as well).:goodpost:

Well said, if i say so myself, and i do because i agree with the logic and

intelligence that you have displayed in the posting of your observations on LT.. :cheers:

ShyAsianGuy26
07-29-2008, 05:30 PM
What

about white women? Does anyone target them anymore? :LOL:

I target them :kiss:

terry0400-40
07-29-2008, 10:09 PM
I target them :kiss:You show intelligence in doing

so.

Some white girls have an excess of everything that a man could

desire,
If you know what i mean ;)

ShyAsianGuy26
07-31-2008, 03:20 AM
You show intelligence in doing so.

Some white

girls have an excess of everything that a man could desire,
If you know what i mean ;)

I know perfectly :twisted:

Just got the girl that I was going after... not sure how much of

it was mones and which part of it was myself. Anyway it was weird because after like 2 years of knowing each other

and being in the friends zone... we clicked.

Anyway she is definitely the finest catch I have gotten out of all

the women I have dated. Everything I want is in excess.

idesign
07-31-2008, 03:28 AM
Nice going SAG! Even if the

-mones helped, they can't do it without you. Have fun!

Bruce
07-31-2008, 08:11 AM
Tammy said we got 100 bottles of the

Enhanced LT yesterday. It only comes in 1 oz bottles, so it's pricey. A lot of aNONE in there, so use with

caution.

terry0400-40
07-31-2008, 11:04 AM
I know perfectly :twisted:

Just got the girl that I was going after... not sure how

much of it was mones and which part of it was myself. Anyway it was weird because after like 2 years of knowing each

other and being in the friends zone... we clicked.

Anyway she is definitely the finest catch I have gotten out

of all the women I have dated. Everything I want is in excess.Great going!!!! I had

better list you for a shipment of Tongkat Ali... te he. :whip:

ShyAsianGuy26
07-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Great going!!!! I had better list you for a shipment of Tongkat Ali... te

he. :whip:

lol :box:

Anyway, I'll probably pick up some regular LT for my interview with

medical school admissions after I get my masters.

Kmac
07-31-2008, 08:22 PM
Very interesting...Thanks Bruce!

Has anyone in this thread had the chance to field test Enhanced Liquid Trust yet....Urgently awaiting a reply, as I

reach for my credit card once again....:twisted:

tribal
12-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Any other experiences with LT to

share?