PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Book

Xaviel
02-19-2002, 09:44 AM
Hey Bruce. Have you thought about writing a book on pheromones like the ones sold on your website and using your experiences and posts from the forum. That would raelly be interesting. I know James has a book and I haven\'t bought it yet. Just curious if the thought may have been brought up to you before.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 03:00 PM
Yeah shit that would be a great idea and the amount of info to choose from would be enormous plus anything generated in the next six months hey another way to make a buck he he. I could be a chapter all on my own and jambat and CJO1 and james and all the others.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 03:54 PM
Yeah, then you could buy the dienone for research purposes for a chapter in the book. images/icons/smile.gif

I\'ll selflessly volunteer myself for preliminary studies images/icons/smile.gif and research for the book...

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

Xaviel
02-24-2002, 06:13 AM
Heh Bruce, any comments on your own phero book?

Bruce
02-24-2002, 08:50 AM
Hi Guys,
You know, I thought I posted on this thread. I guess my connection timed out or something. I even remember saying something about cloning myself 3 or 4 times in order to be able to get done all the things I would like to do. Did you ever see that Michael Keaton/Andy Mcdowell movie where the guy clones himself several times? One clone goes to work for him, another stays home and takes care of the kids. I need something like that.
Anyway, I don\'t know if I am really qualified to write ar real book about pheromones, but I love to write. Sometimes I think it is a shame I don\'t write about my experiences here in Japan more. Now THAT would be a page-turner!
I have a lot of questions and answers saved up, but probably the greatest wealth is posted here on this forum already.
Thanks,
Bruce