PDA

View Full Version : Current A314 question

SBS
04-07-2008, 11:32 AM
Hello there,

I

have a question about A314 that is currently in stock at love-scent. Is what is being sold now the "old" version

which has the pleasant neoroli smell to it, or is it the "new" version that has a more "sweat"-type scent to it?

Thanks in advance,
SBS

Sodbuster
04-08-2008, 12:15 AM
I just bought A314 about a

month ago, and while I can smell the -none funk in products like TE and NPA, the A314 I received has a pleasant

herbal smell, like oregano. I don't feel there's any need to cover it really, since I'm wearing less than a drop

most of the time.

SBS
04-17-2008, 05:08 PM
I just

bought A314 about a month ago, and while I can smell the -none funk in products like TE and NPA, the A314 I received

has a pleasant herbal smell, like oregano. I don't feel there's any need to cover it really, since I'm wearing

less than a drop most of the time.

Thanks for your reply! Anyone else?

TheSteen
04-25-2008, 04:49 AM
Recieved mine a week ago. To

me it smells like some kind of musky bourbon which I like very much. I can't smell -none. With a couple of drops

uncovered would I be smelling horrible to others?

idesign
04-25-2008, 05:31 AM
Some people will wear scented

-mones with no cover, esp C7, with good results.

In my experience the scent wears off rather quickly leaving the

"pissy" mone smell quite noticeable. I always use a cover scent, no matter what.

Its a little tricky to match

scents, but it can be done. I think the majority prefers unscented -mones for this

reason.

Musk-amber-vanilla-woody scents work great.

TheSteen
04-25-2008, 05:41 AM
I Better cover up then. I

really don't get the "pissy" thing. 1 in 4 guys can't smell the -none correct?
I can't smell anything like

"fresh sweat" in SOE or WAGG either.
Is this normal for some people??
Of course I'm not here to soil anyones good

name, I'm sure these are high quality products, but the only thing I'm smelling in all of my unscenteds is alcohol

or nothing.

Gmoney
04-25-2008, 07:09 AM
I notice the smell the most on

clothing that I've worn mones on, the day after I've worn them. Try applying to a shirt when you go out, and

smell the shirt the next day. If you can't smell that, then you really can't smell mones.

Mtnjim
04-25-2008, 09:48 AM
I Better

cover up then. I really don't get the "pissy" thing. 1 in 4 guys can't smell the -none correct?
I can't smell

anything like "fresh sweat" in SOE or WAGG either.

The 4 in 1 is correct, but you wouldn't expect to

smell ~none in A-314, 80% ~Rone with just a touch of ~None. SoE is mostly ~Rone with a bit of ~Nols added, no ~none

at all. And WAGG isn't supposed to have any ~None unless it's WAGG-N.

Sodbuster
04-27-2008, 12:21 AM
Wait a minute, I thought SOE

was more -nol than -rone. I wonder how much -rone I put on when I use my SOE/A314 Combo.

TheSteen
04-27-2008, 12:45 AM
Wait a minute, I

thought SOE was more -nol than -rone

I thought the same. Sodbuster How is the SOE/A314 combo working out

for you?

Sodbuster
04-28-2008, 06:38 PM
It's working great. I

mostly wear it at work, so I'm not wearing it to pick up girls or anything. I have noticed that while wearing it

the women I work with (ages 19-35) seem to want to be near me. One 22 year old will leave her desk to come stand by

where I'm working, and she'll just stand there leaning on my desk next to me. She seems the most affected by it,

but the rest of them as well. There's one married mother, 29, who is constantly calling me over to check her work

for her. During a meeting she sat right next to me and kept making long eye contact. I'd look right back at her

and start a slow smile, and she'd blush and turn away, and it happened a few times. It won't go any further than

flirting, but it is fun to turn boring meetings into little games like that. There's a ton more of things just

like that with my coworkers. I can say that the combo is only effective if I'm in a good mood. If my mood is

sour, I'm pretty much ignored.

idesign
04-28-2008, 07:13 PM
I can

say that the combo is only effective if I'm in a good mood. If my mood is sour, I'm pretty much

ignored.

Bingo! Great comment.

Pheromones are an enhancement, a boost, an accessory to the way you

present yourself naturally.

Once you understand that, they will work better for you.

DrSmellThis
04-28-2008, 09:38 PM
Nice point.

Especially in

the case of -none, it's important to give off happy, content, non-threatening, peaceful, yet confident vibes. You

can't feel insecure, because that's like mistrusting yourself, and your targets won't trust you either.

People will look into your eyes to check for this when you are wearing -none, and you have to deliver.

idesign
04-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Dead-on Doc. If we're seeking

results from -mones, we have to make sure that the chemical message we send is coming from someone your target finds

attractive.

You can wipe out any -mone benefit in a heartbeat with the wrong personal "bearing".

MOBLEYC57
04-29-2008, 07:24 PM
It's

working great. I mostly wear it at work, so I'm not wearing it to pick up girls or anything. I have noticed that

while wearing it the women I work with (ages 19-35) seem to want to be near me. One 22 year old will leave her desk

to come stand by where I'm working, and she'll just stand there leaning on my desk next to me. She seems the most

affected by it, but the rest of them as well. There's one married mother, 29, who is constantly calling me over to

check her work for her. During a meeting she sat right next to me and kept making long eye contact. I'd look right

back at her and start a slow smile, and she'd blush and turn away, and it happened a few times. It won't go any

further than flirting, but it is fun to turn boring meetings into little games like that. There's a ton more of

things just like that with my coworkers. I can say that the combo is only effective if I'm in a good mood. If my

mood is sour, I'm pretty much ignored.

How much and where do you apply the two (A413:SOE gel or

roll-on?), SBuster?

Thanks!

DrSmellThis
04-29-2008, 07:36 PM
I've been really enjoying

applying an extra drop (2 altogether) of a314 lately. This goes against my former one drop only rule, which was sort

of designed to maximise the amount of attractive women I interacted with..

But I think maybe the experiences

are just different with the two levels. Lately, I've wanted to put off more of a mature, together, alpha vibe, just

to see if I can get some better conversations out of the women I meet, send off the message that I'm not playing

around, and maybe meet more of a serious, mature crowd. When I say "mature", I mean decidedly adult, as opposed to

game playing bimbo kids in their early to mid 20s.

I think it's working. I also am liking the effect on myself,

for now.

Sodbuster
04-29-2008, 08:25 PM
How

much and where do you apply the two (A413:SOE gel or roll-on?), SBuster?

Thanks!

I go with one drop

from the A314 bottle with the mini-dropper on it on my neck pulse points, and about 6 inches of scented SOE roll-on

split between my neck and wrists. Not much, but it seems to work well.

terry0400-40
05-01-2008, 02:32 AM
Yeah i did get taken advantage of by a sweet young thing several days

ago.
It all started when i had applied 2 drops Alpha 314 to the

back of my neck and covered it with 4 drops SOE, was over 4 hours later she met up with me and stated that i smelled

really good and later on she starts nuzzeling my neck and there you have it.
I had almost forgotten how good this stuff is as i have not worn this combo for a few months and

it took me awhile to actually remember what i had on as this question was going through my mind as she was making

strong advantage over my defences sigh. :wave: