PDA

View Full Version : Npa+bnol+a1

bunk
04-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Hey everybody, got my A1 in

the mail and tomorrow I'm thinking of given NPA+BNOL+A1 a spin tomorrow. If it works like i hope it will it could

be the ultimate combo.

Im thinking Bnol for the deep conversation, comfort and closeness, A1 for the intimacy,

the feelings it supposedly creates, and comfort. And of course NPA for the you want to \o/ me. haha.

Anyone

else have any experiences with this combo? Obviously some trial and error are necessary but I'm curious if some of

the more experienced user like Georgi or Terry have tried this beast.

paulman
04-03-2008, 03:34 PM
NPA, A1 and SOE is a similar

combo and works great!

bunk
04-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Definetly paulman, I've had some

great experiences with that one. I was wondering how different it would be if you replace the SOE with Bnol since in

my experience Bnol is more of a truth serum and gives deeper communication. But you are right NPA+SOE+A1 is killer

and I found it hard to OD on. Too much NPA? Add a bit more A1 and your good to go haha. Any one else have any

thoughts on this?

bunk
04-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Alright I gave this mix a run

twice this past week. Both times there were plenty of hits. I've been busy with school work (this is the test week

for me blah) so my main testing ground has been the classroom.

I've been using 3 dabs of NPA, 5-6 drops of

B-nol, and 5-6 drops of A1.

So far I've been testing the mix on strangers, so I'm not ready to say how well

this mix works for relationships or people you know. So far though I'll sit next to a cute girl, and I'll crack a

few jokes in my sarcastic way. They laugh hard, so the NPA isn't scaring them (mind you these are 19-22 year old

white girls, they should be running for the hills with 3 dabs of NPA). As class starts and I can't talk as much due

to the lecture I notice that they fidget the entire class period. Lots of hair flipping, clothes adjusting, moving

one leg up and down. One girl actually start rubbing her cell phone up and down near her crotch haha!

After

class, if I was smart enough to keep joking around with them, they follow me to wherever I go next, if its another

class they actually get disappointed that I have to leave.

Now this could all be coincidence naturally but so

far its very promising. And for newbs lurking around I again want to emphasize that I started the conversations!

Pheros are great for enhancing what you got, but they don't hand the girl over to you on a silver platter.

I'll post more results later in the week after a my tests are over and my mind is fully in the game.

Edit:

The reason I'm using such a large amount of mones is my hopes that the A1 and Bnol will counter the bad effects of

the none in NPA while maintaing NPA's ability to turn the girl on, so far this has promise. Again more later.