PDA

View Full Version : quality pheromones

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:28 PM
just some advice.

A while ago I bought some pheromones. I never recieved any info with regards to what pheromones it contained or how much. I emailed the guy and he said it contained a-none of which there was 1.3mg per ml of the product. Im not sure exactly what that means, is there any pheromones in here that are similar in content to these pheromones so that i will know roughly how much to use.

Thanks

Paul c

[ February 18, 2002: Message edited by: Bruce ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:35 PM
To use a baseline paul C (this stuff sounds like its a new aussie site i havent seen before) but it would be in the same league as say attraction (1.2 none and 2.1 of nol) just without the nol it could come from the same makers of andro 4.2 and attraction or even the edge claimed phero concentration of 2.4 mg and about 60 % none i think so about that level. There are new players all round the net now. Let us know if you have results with it and if it works like other products.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 04:33 PM
I have bought some of the same stuff. I wonder if there is anything in it besides really strong oil scents like lavender. If it doesn\'t say exactly how much of what is in it then I don\'t trust it anymore. I use it sometimes to scent my -nol- or -none

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 04:41 PM
Thats a good idea to many quick buck chasing net sites would like to see if it actually contained any pheros in it or wether its just a perfume product with trace amounts or just claims to contain pheros they do offer money back guareentee but would they honour that if you returned the product because it didnt work. Still awaiting my SOE damn

oscar
02-18-2002, 05:44 PM
paul c,

If in fact the products on that site contained 1.3mg of A-None per milliliter, they would be stronger than anything sold by Love-Scent.
That alone should tell you that it\'s probably bullshit.
They don\'t even say how much product that you get for your money, only that it\'s a six month supply. Strictly from an economic standpoint, the product could only have a total of two or three milligrams of A-None to be sold at those prices.
So if you buy the 1.3mg/ml concentration number, the product is likely to contain only 1 or 2 total milliliters of liquid. How could you make that last for six months?
Also, at that concentration level, the stuff would have to smell seriously pissy.

Sometimes phero scammers get \"confused\" and \"accidentally\" list the TOTAL BOTTLE\'S phero content as a mg/ml number. Oops!

It just sounds fishy to me. images/icons/crazy.gif
Nice pictures though.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
02-18-2002, 07:12 PM
A Warning

Lavender is considered in the aromatherapy texts as a scent that dampens the libido. In other words it would work against getting a sexual hit.

In so much as this is \"provable\", I\'d say there was something to that claim.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 02:48 PM
Sorry i thought you put 1.3 mg per bottle if its per ml well its Bullshit i prefer the idea of musk being used as a cover fragrence the human nose picks it up real well for some reason. Sandlewood is good but lavender eeeek i wouldnt put anything like that on me eeewww sorry i hate lavender. Why is it so hard for genuine products to come onto the market anyway apart from this site discountpheromones (james kohls site) plus the numerouse sites sellling primal instinct but thats it which is a seriously small amount of sites to buy the real products from. But growing congrats bruce and james on SOE the stuff kicks ass, im ready to abandon none almost completley seeing as though my natural production should be at its peak now (younger user) But for the older guys yeah none could be more useful.