PDA

View Full Version : Chikara/ Pheros

HornyMan
04-02-2008, 12:56 AM
Been trying out this

new combo and want to share some results:

Women are friendlier and cheerful. So are men. However when a

woman and man are beside each other (like when I attend a gym and the Personal trainers are behind the counter)

I'll usually approach the woman first to hand over my gym card; but before eye contact is over and the

conversation is up the man beside her will be extremely willing to greet me too.

So you see I feel it not so

much that it works on people in groups rather that it makes others COMPETE for my attention.

Whatever is

happening its pure magic. I haven't had such obvious success in years with phermones.

Since I'm married I

don't care if I pick up woman or not. I'd just like the IMAGE of a stud and the friendships from men and woman

that come along with it.

I wonder what would happen if I dropped the c7 for a week and just ran a test with

the pheros. Kinda get at where each item is doing its thing.... I am 38 so maybe c7 is good for me still as it

rounds out and increases my signature.

Only one way to find out..

I'll try pheros for 1 week by

itself.
Then pheros /chikara for 1 week by itself

I'll report back.

great thing is I've found the

holy grail for bipolar disorder patients and mones. (Special credit to Dr Smellthis and Idesign for their advice)

Thanks for all your help!

HM

Surreal
04-02-2008, 02:28 AM
great

thing is I've found the holy grail for bipolar disorder patients and mones.

Weigh yourself and multiply

the result by the current price of gold.

I have ultradian cycling BP II. My relationships with mones is, well,

touchy.

I am looking forward to reading your results. If I can break my addiction to my current super combo I

will try the C7/Pheros combo. The possible fragrance mixture intrigues me.

-S

HornyMan
04-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Weigh

yourself and multiply the result by the current price of gold.

I have ultradian cycling BP II. My relationships

with mones is, well, touchy.

I am looking forward to reading your results. If I can break my addiction to my

current super combo I will try the C7/Pheros combo. The possible fragrance mixture intrigues

me.

-S
Surreal,

The only problem I see with the chikara is that it attracts only spanish, latin

women.

A sexual product geared to attracting gorgeous european women would be a wonderful mone in my arsenal.

However, the mones I've tried like NPA, Primal, A7 either screw up my mind or turn me into an asshole.

C7

is slicker. You get the masculinity, friendliness, and chit chat , not to mention attraction. But do you only want

chiquita's hanging off your arms?

HM

Gmoney
04-02-2008, 02:59 PM
Hey guys.

C7 is my current

base usually with a bit of TE mixed in. I'm not really into Latino girls, and haven't really had the same

experience. It's been whiteys for me every time out with C7. So it's probably a reaction with your personal

chemistry that's attracting the latinos. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

idesign
04-02-2008, 07:35 PM
If I can

break my addiction to my current super combo I will try the C7/Pheros combo. The possible fragrance mixture

intrigues me.

-S

Surreal, try Pheros with your current combo, or anything else for that matter,

you'll be happy you did. It has a warm grounding effect that's very calming, and sexy. Hard to explain, but it

has a broad effect.

Surreal,

The only problem I see with the chikara is that it

attracts only spanish, latin women.
HM

Wait before you make that final judgement. Pay close attention

and I think you'll find it not to be true. It may be that you've gotten strong responses from Latin women, and

others not so strong.

HornyViper
04-08-2008, 11:05 PM
Hornyman: Oh my gosh.

Latin women huh? Either it does help you speak to them better or you find yourself get along with latin/spanish

women better lol. WOW! I find myself getting along with Black women better than a white woman. Especially if I am

drunk. lol. I don't drink or do anything now.

Unless of course I take someone out on a date and I enjoy talking

to her. Maybe I will try the Chikara / Pheros combo. Or should I try M11 and V5 lol. Maybe I should get a sample

pack :)

Now when I am at a positive place I find myself communicating with lots of positive people. I think I

need just more power. :)

Uh oh does this stuff screw with your mind? Or am I reading too deeply. Sorry for

this.

DrSmellThis
04-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Surreal,

try Pheros with your current combo, or anything else for that matter, you'll be happy you did. It has a warm

grounding effect that's very calming, and sexy. Hard to explain, but it has a broad effect.

Wait before

you make that final judgement. Pay close attention and I think you'll find it not to be true. It may be that

you've gotten strong responses from Latin women, and others not so strong.I'll have to say, Idesign has a

very strong understanding of the product, usage, and benefits. He really gets it, in terms of what the product was

originally designed to do, in addition to smelling good. Obviously the product works for him as well. But I'm

thankful to Idesign for helping document more clearly Pheros' physical and emotional effects, as well as its

ability to enhance other pheromone products.

idesign
04-12-2008, 10:37 PM
You're welcome Doc, and

thanks.

I'm trying to get a handle on "analog pheromones" and I started writing out some ideas, but need to get

some more thoughts together. Will post in a more appropriate thread, and would like to get your feedback on it.