PDA

View Full Version : pheros and soe trial and usage

noodlesnspam
03-30-2008, 10:41 PM
I

just have a few questions based on my experiment.

I just started dating someone and ive been using pheros with

SOE both scented applied usually on the jawline, neck, and ear.

My dosage is basically a few finger dabs of soe

around my whole neck, with a few finger dabs of pheros around the jawline and ears.

Im using bottled soe and

pheros.

The combo smells ridiculously awesome but it does not have a far range, so it requires the girl to be

pretty much right next to you or hugging you to smell.

My question is how do i increase the dosage if she is

wearing perfume also and im trying to extend my range by maybe a foot.

My 2nd question is, do i need to use -none

products if i am extremely active in exercising/working out and I am 25, male, and asian.

My end goal isnt to

draw out something too sexual, but to merely enhance the overall attraction.

The girl im dating is hispanic, age

23 and basically looks like eva longoria.

Inputs greatly appreciated.

Sodbuster
03-31-2008, 12:00 AM
I've found that a lot of

times people don't have to be close enough to smell you for the mones to work. This is especially true if you're

not around a lot of other people, but I've found that at work all it takes is for them to have walked behind me for

a few seconds, or stand close enough for a normal conversation. After that I start to see the normal SOE reaction

(chatty, smiling, and getting in closer than normally would be comfortable for a lot of people).

Also, I

thought pheros has -nol in it, as does SOE, so wearing both might make it easy to overdose. Then again I've been

told you can't OD on -nol, but it seems like it can make you seem like a "just friends" kinda guy.

Lastly, you

probably don't need any -none products. If you do feel like getting one, maybe for clubbing or the bar scene, I'd

go with The Edge since it's not as concentrated as the others.

Hope that helps.

noodlesnspam
03-31-2008, 11:30 AM
i thought pheros didnt have

any -nol.

so you're saying -nol overdose puts you in "just friends" role? hmm i didnt think that was true but i

guess im wrong.

so if i dont need any -none, how do i change my mix around to take me out of the "just friends"

role?

Sodbuster
03-31-2008, 10:23 PM
Looked up Pheros in the

product guide and it doesn't actually say if it has -nol in it or not, so I must've been thinking of something

else.
A guy your age that's active and working out should produce more than enough -none naturally. That makes it

much easier to OD on just a little bit. As far as being "just friends" goes, too much -nol seems to leave women in

a stage where they're willing to tell you all about embarrassing stuff they'd never talk about to somebody they

were romantically interested in. It makes you seem completely non-threatening.

noodlesnspam
03-31-2008, 10:44 PM
i could just drop the soe

and stick with the pheros since i prefer that smell, but that would reduce me to essentially using non-phermone

products.

I have a bottle of scented chikara, i might try that, but thanks ;o

idesign
04-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Switching to Chikara might be a

good strategy. It has a lot of different -mones, including a small amount of -none, which might help with your

stated goal. Its a very friendly/chatty product though, but it might give you a little sexual vibe.

See how that

works, and later SoE/C7 together. I've not tried that mix, but have seen good reports about it here.

Keep using

your Pheros no matter what else you're wearing. It has no artificial -mones and is a great cover.

If you don't

get the results you want, I wouldn't hesitate getting some TE and try it out. Even though you're young and

active, your natural signature may not be all that -none heavy.

HornyMan
04-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Switching

to Chikara might be a good strategy. It has a lot of different -mones, including a small amount of -none, which

might help with your stated goal. Its a very friendly/chatty product though, but it might give you a little sexual

vibe.

See how that works, and later SoE/C7 together. I've not tried that mix, but have seen good reports

about it here.

Keep using your Pheros no matter what else you're wearing. It has no artificial -mones and

is a great cover.

If you don't get the results you want, I wouldn't hesitate getting some TE and try it

out. Even though you're young and active, your natural signature may not be all that -none heavy.
I

myself received my order of SOE , A7 and Pheros.

I found SOE puts me to sleep. A7 makes me tense,

antisocial, zoned out, and aggressive. Pheros is great.

I have always liked chikara so I find that chikara /

Pheros is the magic product for me.

Problem i find is pheros you have to dab on, since its not a spray how

far a way can people smell you?

HM

newguy
04-01-2008, 02:25 PM
What do think of a mix of SOE,

A314, Instant Female Magic, and WAGG-N? I'm not Alpha, but would like to enhance my nice guy image more to include

some good alpha.
Thanks