PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, but still have a question or two

BigGuy
03-30-2008, 02:00 PM
I've been reading here a few days and finally ordered some SOE, Chikara, and A7. I selected these

based on what I've read.

I have a few different situations that I'd like to run by you guys. I'll try to give

you enough info based on what others have posted. I'm close to 40, 6-2, 265, decent-looking, built like football

linebacker. Currently I have a goatee, but sometimes I shave it off. I've been told that I'm intimidating from a

distance, but very friendly after being introduced.

I am in a high-pressure sales profession (suits and ties are

the wardrobe) and would like something that creates an engaging/chatty buzz for when I'm meeting existing and

potential customers (men and women).

I'd also like something that generates some tension/intimidation for when

I'm around competitors.

And finally I'd like something that creates some sexual vibes for when I'm out with

ladies.

Thanks!

belgareth
03-30-2008, 06:55 PM
I do a lot of sales in my

business and have had good results with both Chikara and SoE in sales situations. You are roughly 3.5 times my size

if you are built like a line backer so should get even better results. Add just a touch of A7 for when you want to

be intimidating. You should be able to do most of that through body language though.

Rbt
03-31-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm over 50 and I echo what bel

says. The social pheromones/products like SoE are great for taking the intimidating edge off you (but you do need to

compliment it with proper body language and voice), and the higher androstenone products like A7 can give both an

intimidating edge to the men around you, and a bit of heat for the women around you.

Chikara is a good all-round

"base." Nice mix that seems to be both social and a bit sexual, but not agressive.

My opinion.

BigGuy
04-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the input everyone. I

let you know what the results are.

HornyMan
04-02-2008, 02:55 PM
I've been

reading here a few days and finally ordered some SOE, Chikara, and A7. I selected these based on what I've read.

I have a few different situations that I'd like to run by you guys. I'll try to give you enough info based on

what others have posted. I'm close to 40, 6-2, 265, decent-looking, built like football linebacker. Currently I

have a goatee, but sometimes I shave it off. I've been told that I'm intimidating from a distance, but very

friendly after being introduced.

I am in a high-pressure sales profession (suits and ties are the wardrobe) and

would like something that creates an engaging/chatty buzz for when I'm meeting existing and potential customers

(men and women).

I'd also like something that generates some tension/intimidation for when I'm around

competitors.

And finally I'd like something that creates some sexual vibes for when I'm out with ladies.

Thanks!
I also ordered SOE, A7 and Pheros. I already had chikara.

For the most part this was a

big mistake.

I went out with SOE, 3 dabs a7, and 3 dabs pheros to cover. I have bipolar disorder. I

immediately found my jaw tightening and grinding from the A7 *as none of the other products has done that to me

before*, as well as constant frowning. I had a headache. I had a disoriented feeling, stoned, zoned out . I got

looks from one woman but was too shy to look at her in the eyes for more than a second or two (she was very

beautiful). I knew the a7 must of been doing something but within me it created a mess.

The next day I

resorted to just chikara and Pheros and it was magic. All signs above basically gone. Friendliness, and good

service from men and women.

None really messes with my mind. I am just coming down from a high -- a manic

episode into a normal range.

I'll be honest SOE used to work for me before but it made me timid and sleepy.

So I'm returning it along with the a7.

Sometimes you have to cut through the products till you find your

magic potion and when you do stick with it. Forget about fixing what isn't broken.

i figure once I can pull

off c7 pheros consistently there'll be no need for new mones anytime soon.

HM

idesign
04-02-2008, 07:21 PM
Its been said many times here,

but bears repeating... Each individual will have different results with different products, and their constituent

pheromones. The knowledge base on this forum is phenomenal, and will provide a good starting point for your own

experiments. But for every "rule" there is an exception.

There's no substitute for your own experimentation,

preferably wise experimentation.

HM had a difficult time with products that many have great success with, but

found his diamond. Good for him, it was worth the trouble.

BGuy, you have a great set of products coming. I

would advise listening to Bel and Rbt, making sure that you start slow and guage each product on its own.

belgareth
04-02-2008, 07:24 PM
for

every "rule" there is an exception.

Except the rule that says there is an exception to every rule.

idesign
04-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Except

the rule that says there is an exception to every rule.

:LOL: :box:

And exceptions are meant to

be broken.

BigGuy
04-03-2008, 06:14 PM
My order came in today. I'm

going to try one thing at a time over the next few days to see what happens. I have a good control group for testing

since I've worked with them for many years.