PDA

View Full Version : Mone designer admits to selling hallucinogen

Gegogi
03-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Some may have already seen this, but a popular mone product designer, HEC, has been in the news.

If

he actually gets 3 years in the big house his ass is grass. They probably won't let him use pheromones in prison.

Poor dude.

I better go lightly on my bottle of . It's going the way of PheroProof (which I still hoard and use

for special dates

only).

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/stlouiscitycounty/story/C41C8FB

F0980AD11862573D30016E0D4?OpenDocument

belgareth
03-30-2008, 11:59 AM
No Shit! Not all that

surprising either, he was a bit flaky. Guess I need to hold onto mine too. Damn.

tounge
03-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Yep. JVK was certainly right on the

money about this clown. Ole HEC best not bend over to pick up his phero laced soap.

Gegogi
03-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Well, I can't help but feel

sorry for him as he really wasn't playing with a full deck 'o cards. Could have done well in life with some strong

supervision.

idesign
03-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Exactly G, what a waste of a

superior mind. Guess he had a rough road with his particular disorder.

On his website he was mostly pushing

chemicals, and the focus was on pheromones. He may have run up against market resistance based on his personality

difficulties. That's a nice way of saying nobody wanted to deal with him. Not surprising, but, again, too bad he

dropped into the alleged trouble he's in. As sad as it may be, it was probably money.

If the charges stick, he

could be the "Mone Man of St Louis", dictating formulae to some lab tech in Georgia or some place. :)

Gegogi, are

you a phero-mole or what? How did you run across this?

DrSmellThis
04-01-2008, 12:28 AM
This was the HEC, exaggerated

intellectual scientist guy? I forget which product he sold. AG?

I never interacted with him much, for some

reason. But it's not that hard to get drawn into an argument with jvk.

He seemed like a decent chap, as far as

his chatting with forum members goes; and I feel sad for him. Sure, we're all responsible for what we do, but

people do on occasion have personal problems, and it's hard to imagine ourselves in someone else's shoes, making

judgements and decisions amidst the swirling craziness of life.

I don't know anything about what happened

between he and Bruce, either.

But the comment about the soap was a bit unnecessary, given that he was a forum

member. I wouldn't wish that situation on anyone, or take delight in it; even if I felt them to be a jerk or

clown.

If what he did was sold a mind altering substance, I can think of lots of otherwise decent people who

could be up the river for that. For some reason, in some people, the "gosh this is really stupid" reflex in the

brain doesn't quite work. What they're doing seems normal and justified to them, even though it's illegal.

Personally, I'd like to see drugs decriminalized, if not legalized. The war on drugs has been mostly a war on

America's own citizenry.

belgareth
04-01-2008, 03:37 AM
HEC made AQ and I am personally

pretty fond of the product. His misjudgments, which were many, are something that he brought on himself.

Nonetheless, you have to feel for the guy. Hopefully, this is his first serious offense and the legal system goes

light on him. He didn't commit a violent crime.

Personally, I'd like to see drugs decriminalized, if

not legalized. The war on drugs has been mostly a war on America's own citizenry.
An expensive and

pointless war that has ruined many lives needlessly.

Tester123
04-02-2008, 05:23 AM
What a shame. HEC definitely

had his problems on the board, but I think that he is also someone who has tremendous potential. At 22, he has

accomplished some pretty incredible things. I hope that he gets off with probation.

And, I agree with the

sentiments expressed about legislation about drugs. My feeling is that very few thinking people see criminalization

of drugs as an answer to anything. I believe that it is what is responsible for the evils of the drug trade. That

doesn't make me a proponent of drugs. Drugs can be dangerous and should be used with caution. This includes

prescription drugs, which I believe to often be some of the most dangerous drugs out there. Personally I think that

marijuana is one of the most benign drugs out there, and I am not really into it either. Very, very occasionally I

will use it. For the most part, I am drug free and happier that way. I only state this to illustrate that I am not

someone who is just trying to legitimize his own drug use....

Tester123
04-02-2008, 05:27 AM
Just wanted to add as a side

note, I think that one of the outgrowths of the drug war is the attempt to outlaw many of our supplements in the US.

Pharmaceutical companies are the force behind this, as it often threatens their core business. I'm amazed at what

they get away with.