PDA

View Full Version : Just Got PI Lend me your Ears..err Advice :)

Amanda_Roze
03-30-2008, 08:11 AM
So after hearing all the hype about this product I bought it, does anyone have any suggestions on this

does it REALLY work? I've been reading about it and I'm looking to try it on this crush that I have does it matter

that he's an Asian male? and how much should you REALLY put on? not like I wanna score or anything put if you just

wanted to fool around a bit any suggestions??/ Thanks :)

belgareth
03-30-2008, 10:19 AM
I assume you got the female

version? PI is VERY strong and easy to OD on. As a beginer I would not have suggested it to you for that reason.

Start with a small amount, say a single dab on your neck and rub it around well. The cover it with a nice scent and

see if there is any reaction. Do not expect him to leap at you or anything of the sort, watch for subtle changes in

his attitude towards you. If that doesn't get a response after a few days try a little more.

Amanda_Roze
04-01-2008, 07:14 AM
Thanks for

the advice I would like to know though I think that he may already like me like when we leave each other its as if

we want more, so when i c him next time do u have any scent advice??

I assume you got

the female version? PI is VERY strong and easy to OD on. As a beginer I would not have suggested it to you for that

reason. Start with a small amount, say a single dab on your neck and rub it around well. The cover it with a nice

scent and see if there is any reaction. Do not expect him to leap at you or anything of the sort, watch for subtle

changes in his attitude towards you. If that doesn't get a response after a few days try a little more.

belgareth
04-01-2008, 07:38 AM
My wife wears lavender on the

back of her neck and encourages me to play with her hair or give her backrubs. She smells edible and I love it.

Perhaps you are not giving him the signals that he understands. I read an article recently that said most males

misread women's signals, often reading positive ones as just being friendly.

Amanda_Roze
04-01-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks

for the advice i will try some lavender and i will only use a small amount, well there seems to be some chemistry

because when he leaned in for a hug i got embarressed and didn`t and so as we parted we held hands and he squeezed

mine, i also should have said he`s asian and we are living in japan for him to do this is VERY out of the ordinary

and makes me believe that he likes me. The question is would there be a difference in the amount i use since he`s an

asain male?