PDA

View Full Version : My package is Lost

E J
03-28-2008, 11:40 AM
:frustrate

So i

called the mail service today since my package hasn't arrived. They have no f*cking clue where it is, they think it

got stolen.

So they told me LS should file a claim with USPS, please help me out.

I sent an email but I

don't know how urgent this claim should be filed so here I am posting.

My Order is # 40645.

What happens

now? Do I lose my money, get a refund or gift certificate worth the order?
I there is anything I can do please tell

me. (if I get a refund whether in cash or store credit I would love to add more stuff to my order if possible)

Thanks in advance guys!

Bruce
04-02-2008, 08:22 AM
I don't know the details, but you

definitely didn't lose your money. Tammy (warehouse lady) has her ways of solving various problems, but bottom

line is... when you pay the money, we have to get the product in your hands or give your money back.

Sounds like

you are outside the US, which makes it more difficult, but the bottom line still stands. Tammy handles all this

stuff, but if the order is not too large, I have no problem with reshipping it. Send me an email and we can work

out the details.

Sorry about the trouble,
B

woofa1
04-02-2008, 10:59 PM
EJ I HAVE ORDERED QUITE A BIT

WITH LS over the years. I once had the same problem. My order did not arrive. Mind due i am in Australia.

I

sent an email to Bruce, he obliged and re shipped my order. I was so gratefull! So dont worry bc LS is Excellent in

this respect. Hope all goes well

E J
04-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Thanks guys for the support!

Seems destiny does not want me to order from LS :sad:

LS will be kind enough to refund me (as I asked) of

course I only asked for this because I wanted to add some stuff to my order :) so then I went and ordered

again. Now through FEDEX so there could be no mistake (or so I thought) Fedex didn't let my package in and is

returning it to sender! WTF apparently i need some kind of permit???? Weird thing is DHL does let me bring pheros

in.
So I really do not want to give up on LS shopping but seem life is not on my side. What do you

guys recommend?

Does anyone know what I can do :( ?
Well, I guess I'm gonna give

them a call and see.

What is Bruce's email?

Thanks guys