PDA

View Full Version : How long is SoE lasting?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 10:40 AM
When did you buy your bottle, and how much of it have you used already?

I want to know before splashing my limited supply of money around images/icons/smile.gif So, how long do you think one bottle of SoE would last if you applied it once a day?

Whitehall
02-18-2002, 12:11 PM
My bottle of SoE seems to last forever - and I wear it daily. I think that quantity-wise, it is one of the best values. I also agree that for real hits of the relaxation kind(not the sexual type), one needs a good bit, more that a couple of short swipes to the neck. Two swipes is good for the office though. At that rate, I\'d expect three, four,or even five months from one bottle.

I\'ve noticed that my neck tingles following application. I\'m not really complaining, just mentioning it as an effect. Haven\'t noticed reddening but I haven\'t looked, either.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 12:24 PM
JPGR ,
what sort of affects did you get when you mixed SOE with APC, and what ratio did you use, this could be helpful as i have both products images/icons/smile.gif
cheers

jvkohl
02-18-2002, 09:47 PM
After my initial experience when I used about 2 ml of SOE in one night (also sharing some with others), I\'ve cut back considerably. Unless, that is, I want to ensure I make an olfactory impression on someone who I want to meet. In that case, I\'ll reapply a couple 2 inch strokes (each side of neck), and either walk past her, or just stand somewhere nearby, depending on the dynamics of the crowd in the bar. I haven\'t noticed as much direct attention since I cut back on the amount used, but the quality of the attention I get from those who are nearby is better. Tough to choose at times between trying to \"get to\" a stranger, or just moderately impress someone I\'ve already met. I get asked to dance a lot--always to the slow songs, too.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 11:03 PM
i\'ve noticed that you have to put a lot on

i have put it in combination with other products and then it worked
but i did\'t test it out extenisively
it certainly helps with the friendliness, but i got the sexual feeling when i added it to edge, apc, and npa.

in about a week, i used up 1/4 of it when i used it alone.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 11:23 PM
I\'ve had my SoE maybe three weeks now. I\'ve still got 2/3 of the vial left and some still in the atomizer mixes. I find it peaks for me about 20-30 mins after applying it and needs recharge application after about two maybe three hours. I don\'t like the roller tip so I use a dropper to extract it. Some people mentioned redness on their necks from using it. I suspect it is friction redness from the roller tip and not from the pheromones. It\'s a neat idea to have it though, so you can put it in your pocket when you go places and apply it in a bathroom.

jose
02-19-2002, 06:04 AM
I filled my Atomizer with SOE and I still have some on the roller. Since I only use it on the weekends I\'m guessing it will probably last me for about 5 months. I don\'t use it at work since it will be a waste of time and people probably know my Pheronmone signature. images/icons/crazy.gif I\'m going to put more on then the last time since I didn\'t get any responses. There is a convention this Saturday, there will be a lot of people to try to get some reactions to SOE.
images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 02:57 PM
DShit i recon this stuf should last forever juding by the amount in here, but its a great product more views on SOE when i do some more testing might take a trip to the airport and run amok or the train station or any shopping centre work or on a street corner in the red light district just my stupid sense of humour folks.