PDA

View Full Version : What is going on?

The Whirlwind
03-27-2008, 10:56 AM
i bought SOE last year, as far as i know of it didnt really do anything, i am what girls

considered to be "nice guy", " just want to be friends" type of guy, i dont think girls view me sexually, i could be

wrong after all i am hearing impaired, but my question is which one should i get the unscented C7 or scented C7, i

should mention i have unscented SOE, i really want to have something that would make girls think" damn i want to

screw that guy" or something to that effect, any help from the PROs here will be helpful. thanks for reading

The Whirlwind
03-27-2008, 11:04 AM
why is so

many people claiming that those products doesnt work, why does it works for some and not others? whats up with that?

is the products 100% bullshit or what? i did tried SOE and saw NO results at all. i was like what the hell is

this?
i hope those products do WORKS but even i have doubts about their performance. any comments is welcome

Gmoney
03-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Give us some details and we'll

try to help you out. How old are you, what's your build? How much soe did you use? What were the circumstances?

What's your normal personality type?

All this effect what and how much you should use.

Gmoney
03-27-2008, 11:24 AM
Gah, I just replied to your

other post. I tend to have the same type of personality as you, and I'm glad you did some testing with SOE because

I'm considering buying it. Perhaps the friendly vibes from SOE are redundant with your pesonality?

I have C7

scented and I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing and I've gotten some pretty irrefuteable results, at least

in my mind. I'm 32, about 175, 5 foot 10. I tend to include a little bit of TE with my C7, but my standard dosage

is 3 sprays C7 with either 2 dabs of TE or 1 spray of TE.

The Whirlwind
03-27-2008, 11:47 AM
im 5'8" 24 year old soon

to be 25 in sept, i weigh 130lbs, white, average build i would say, not slim or buff. i usually put down about maybe

20 inches, ive experminted with 6 inch, 12 inch, etc, been field testing it for while. my personality type is i tend

to be quiet since i am deaf, i ususally dont say much cuz people dont talk to me much, but i would talk as long that

person is talking back to me shit like that, i would say the girls always view me as cute, funny but "just wanna be

friends", dont really view me sexually, but on occasions some girls thinks im hot but since i dont get out much

since i like to hang at home... i use SOE whenever i think i should, like i would use it at my house sometimes just

to see how people will react, i go out to stores or friends house with SOE applied on me, i never had a girl walk up

to me or nothing like that, basically common situations, not like bars or clubs.

The Whirlwind
03-27-2008, 11:50 AM
yeah i was thinking maybe

my SOE didnt have much effect as it was similar to my personality maybe? dont u think it should have enhanced my

personality better, kinda weird, i have no clue how that stuff works on girls, yeah i know its based on natural way

of life since animals has their own versions also.

Gmoney
03-27-2008, 11:52 AM
Well my experience so far is

that you've still got to make the first move, but women tend to be alot more open once you have. A common one with

me is sitting at a bar next to a girl and the slightest comment to them turns into a full blown conversation really

quickly. On certain occassions, this has led to much more than talking :twisted:

Not sure how you are on body

language, but a good book that I've read about it is Superflirt, by Tracy Cox. Since you're hearing impaired,

this could really help you recognize when you're getting the right tells from women that would be open to talking

to you. That being said, give C7(I like the scented) a try. Maybe start with gel packs if you don't want to

invest in a whole bottle(totally worth it though).

idesign
03-27-2008, 05:00 PM
Like you said Whirlwind, you

might try C7 since it has a little -none in it. Some get sexual responses along with the friendliness. At your age

you should be producing enough -none, but who knows? You could possibly benefit from a light dose of -none like The

Edge. SoE/TE is a very popular combo, friendly and sexual. Also, A7 has a dash of -rone, which tilts toward

respect.

Your hearing impairment seems to have caused some shyness, that's understandable. I agree with Gmoney

that your best strategy is to work on that too.

A positive attitude is essential, and in your post it sounds

like you have a good attitude about going out and trying. It looks like you have no problem attracting women, you

just need to get past a certain social "barrier".

I think you might get some of those desired results ;) if you

approach the situation on both of these fronts.

Welcome to the forum, and best of luck!