PDA

View Full Version : Overdose or me just overthinking

pyrojedi
03-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Hey

guys, ok the other day I was in class, and I noticed hits, but weird hits, i dont know how to explain it. I am

thinking it was an OD. Here is what I had on

1-2 Chikara spray, then half a dab of PI and then a packet of

perception to cover it all up, and half inch of left over SOE. I covered all that up with some AXE Kilo.

The

girls, ok one girl came and sat down next to me, she usually sits on the other side of class, any ways, she didn't

really look at me, but she always replied to any stupid jokes or remarks I made about class, like she was secretly

listening to me whenever I spoke.

Girls 2 was about in her 40s(im 23 and chubby btw), I was smoking a cig outside

and like she followed me outside. I never spoke to her before, because her hyperness scares me. Anyway, she asked me

for a lighter and started smokin a cig too. During this time she got a lil emotional on how people judge others, and

she kept jumping into my face, standing mad close. I moved back and she would get closer.

Girl 3 was sitting in

the 3rd row and just staring at me, not DIHL stare, she just kept glancing at me, like our eyes met many times, and

she would just look away. Then out of the 10 windows in the entire room, she come to the one right in my face, opens

it, and stands there saying that she is very hot, and needs cool air. She basically was announcing this to the class

and not just me(break time btw).

Also someone had to present me as a speech so I had to sit on the desk in front

of the class next to the presenter. I was looking around and alot of girls were looking at me more than the girl,

alot of eye contact. Matter of fact, my sly remarks and playing solitaire while the girl was performing totally took

the focus off the girl and on to me, everyone was just laughing(i honestly felt bad for the chick, she was the only

girl that had to perform that day)

Also one chick keeps on pointing out in every class(ive been tryin the same

mix but without perception before) that I do speeches real good, especially since im the "shy guy". In all honestly

I suck. Even my teacher is always letting me slide on work and complementing my hairstyle, and insulting her son for

having a *** style.

Btw, I don't consider myself good looking.

Now is this a case of OD, just perfect or is

something wrong going on here? I did notice other girls were being real nice to me. The girl I had my eyes on though

was not there last week so I didn't get to see her reaction. Btw these girls are ok, but my mind is kinda on one

chick, so I basically ignore the rest.

Gmoney
03-27-2008, 11:26 AM
Sounds like you're getting

noticed more, this is a good thing, yes? What about it would you consider an OD?