PDA

View Full Version : Trying something new

ste-u
03-24-2008, 06:06 PM
Evening,

Just

about to place an order as im low on my daily basics (SOE/Chikara)

Thinking about adding something new to the

set.

Currently have A314, NPA, WAGG and AE along with the above and was wondering what else would compliment my

set?

I get great results with the above apart from AE which has been hit and miss, but adds a different kick when

combined especially on top of SOE+NPA or Chikara.

Any ideas on something extra? The stuff above works great in

their own situations and settings but im always looking to try something new.

idesign
03-24-2008, 07:25 PM
I never hesitate to recommend

A7. With what you already have you could come up with some good combos. I like it with SoE quite a bit.

bunk
03-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Hey Idesign, how would you

describe your A7 compared to NPA? Both are none heavy, does A7 create a different vibe?

idesign
03-25-2008, 03:12 PM
I really can't wear NPA,

(easily OD) but have used TE a good bit, same thing but weaker. I've found A7 to be powerful but more

approachable. With SoE its great in social groups and very intimate when the time comes. Not as raw as NPA/Edge,

softer perhaps, esp around men.

raul1966
03-25-2008, 05:02 PM
I really

can't wear NPA, (easily OD) but have used TE a good bit, same thing but weaker. I've found A7 to be powerful but

more approachable. With SoE its great in social groups and very intimate when the time comes. Not as raw as

NPA/Edge, softer perhaps, esp around men..

As Idesign mention, A7 is one of the best to try.

bunk
03-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Interesting, it sounds like a real

winner. Approachability with a kick eh? Perhaps I may have to invest in some of it after I try A1 in my combo or

when my NPA runs out.

fletch69uk1
03-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Nice thread. I've been

dabbling with the SOE/Chikara mix for a few months and seams to work quite well for me especially if it's alcohol

induced (hole new topic there). I cant use TE, gives me a terrible head ache(heady feeling). Ste have you thought

about wheeling out the old PI with that mix?

sgcliques
03-30-2008, 10:15 AM
can try on SOE/TE?