PDA

View Full Version : A1?

bunk
03-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Hello everybody.

I've had some

pretty good results with SOE+NPA in the past.

I'm wondering if the more experienced users would be so kind as

to let me know their opinion of A1.

I currently have NPA, SOE, Bnol, and A314 at my disposal. I love the classic

NPA+SOE and I've been considering investing in A1 to add to that combo. Also possible an A1+Bnol combo or

NPA+Bnol+A1 combo.

So experienced mone users what is your opinion of A1 and what should I expect if I add it in

to those combos. Also is the half strength enough or do I really need to go for the full strength stuff?

Rbt
03-24-2008, 11:19 AM
A1 is something most often used as a

"calming" pheromone for/on women. I've used a product containing A1 at funerals for example (usually more women

then men).

The one drawback reported on A1 is that is *can* cause a feeling of depression in men. I've not had

a problem, but I also don't seem to experience any of the reported "self effects" from any of the pheromone

products I've tried.

It would be best used in situations where you need a "calming" effect like an even like a

funeral, or during those times of the month that (some) women get irratible in...

bunk
03-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Interesting, the calming effect

could definetly be useful under certain situations (espicially during that time of the month haha).

Hmm so it

causes depression in some men huh? Thats interesting, and definetly something I'll have to keep in mind if i

purchase some (nothing says being with me is a good time like depression haha).

I read in the Pheromone

Reference Library, that A1 does increase intimacy, comfort, and increased caring feels? Anyone have any experience

with that? I only ask as in my experience pheromones only enhance you, they don't create feelings as such. If It

does in fact to that though, I can see it being perfect with a little Bnol to give it a deep kick.

Rbt did you

said you used A1 in a product, are you refering to Realm?

Rbt
03-24-2008, 05:21 PM

Rbt did you

said you used A1 in a product, are you refering to Realm?

No. I do have Realm (for women) courtesy of

another forum member here, but the amount if A1 in it is minimal. It's designed more for a "self effect" type

product (someting for a woman to wear to calm herself a bit). I got it more out of curiosity and to give the scent a

try. Only tried it once to see what it smelled like. The amount of A1 in Realm is supposedly so small that it is

doubtful it would have much of an effect on other people unless you really poured it on.

The product I tried was

from another source that was an A1 and clary sage blend (clary sage EO is supposed to also create a "calming" effect

on women). It, and chemset A1, is sold as a "unisex" product. The people who came out with Realm patented the

A1/scent combo product so that has limited the use of A1 in other products.

idesign
03-24-2008, 07:44 PM
I've used Chemset A1 with an

A7/SoE blend. I've found that in close, intimate settings it really softens and deepens the "mood".

I tried

it once the day after a "disagreement" and I think it had some effect, but hard to tell. :)

I have

full-strength, and one drop split behind the ears works great. Half-strength would be easier to dose, and saves

some bucks. You don't need much.

bunk
03-26-2008, 12:48 AM
Ok well I just ordered my A1, it

should be here in about a week or so. I'll keep everyone updated to see if my NPA+Bnol+A1 idea could work or not.