PDA

View Full Version : just friends

MiamiD
03-22-2008, 07:15 AM
Ordered a product and

THEN found this forum. I ordered Alter Ego. I am a Latin male 39 years old 6'1 about 25 lbs to heavy but a big

frame so I hide it. An alpha male type, I can typically go to clubs here in Miami and hook up for the weekend but

that is not what I need pheros for. I am interested in a 30 year old Latina female I work with and we have been

friends for a while now and I would like to change that to a romantic attraction. We are close friends and am sure

I need all the help I can get to make her think of me as more than that. Given my stats and hers what do you think

would help create in her a romantic AND sexual attraction to me so I could then take the next step with her?

Gmoney
03-22-2008, 01:00 PM
Given the ages involved, I

don't think None should be too much of a problem. Alpha 7 has had really good results for people that are None

tolerant, as well as TE/NPA. As always experimentation would be necessary, starting out with small doses. I'm

thinking A7 is your best bet.

idesign
03-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Welcome MiamiD

None is what

you want, so naturally try out the AE first, but be warned that -none in a work environment can be risky, if not

dangerous. Do you ever associate with her away from work?

Always start with very small applications.

You

sound like you're on top of your game, have you tried out your charm? Gently introducing more personal comments

and body language. Guess you have to be careful with that at work. :)

There's not much being reported lately

on AE. Make sure to keep us posted. I like A7 too.

MiamiD
03-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Thanks guys I do associate with

her away from work. Why is none (not sure what that is but I will read the posts) dangerous at work? Big company

but her and I share an office together so we are around each other all day. Used AE for a week, even overused (2

droppers full) and got nothing new, no agression, nada. She is very touchy feely with most people and a little

flirty with most so didnt see anything like a "HIT". Will try something new and keep all posted.

paulman
03-23-2008, 06:23 PM
None responses are unpredictable

and often make people very aggressive. It can even cause you to make enemies if you are not careful which can be a

problem in a work environment. A314 is the be phero for work - it creates a friendly alpha aura.

raul1966
03-25-2008, 04:42 PM
Welcome

amigo!.
A7 and C7 are my favorites. Just be ease on dosis not to OD. would be better if u use it out of

work to avoid any problem w/ coworkers.
Buena Suerte MiamiD