richuroo43bobod
03-17-2008, 07:53 PM
Is there a pheromone spray

(for 16 year olds) where women touch you alot:think:

DrSmellThis
03-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Not specifically, no.

At

your age, the best thing for your success with girls is to get to know a wise older guy. If I'd known then what I

do now, I would have bedded more people than a mattress salesman. ;) More importantly, I'd have probably settled

down with some tremendous woman.

Gmoney
03-17-2008, 08:42 PM
Not

specifically, no.

At your age, the best thing for your success with girls is to get to know a wise older guy. If

I'd known then what I do now, I would have bedded more people than a mattress salesman. ;) More importantly, I'd

have probably settled down with some tremendous woman.

Quoted for truth:thumbsup:

BGuy20
03-17-2008, 11:54 PM
I get a fair amount of touching

when wearing -none, but given that you're 16, I'd advise against using -none (or if you do use it, use it

sparingly).

I concur with Doc, get a good mentor to show you what to do and you'll have a lot more women

touching you than you would with mones.

Also, go and study the great heartthrobs of cinema (James Dean, just

about any James Bond) and try to adopt their attitude.

richuroo43bobod
03-18-2008, 08:32 PM
Now whos a good

mentor for dating that teaches me how to have a lot more women touching me instead of pheromones and or what

pheromone for me, a 16 year old, would i use to attract women cuz i really want a gorgeous g/f

DrSmellThis
03-19-2008, 03:47 AM
You can try "pick up" web

sites for mentoring, but the best by far is just to find an older man you trust, who will be totally honest with you

about sex and women. Older is better, for the most part, as long as he is young enough in his attitude that you can

talk with him.

More than one mentor is also better, so you get multiple perspectives.

For that matter, the

older guys who surf this site are also very good to listen to. Just post a question, and all the coolest men will

give you advice.

When you are sixteen and feeling studly, you don't realize how little you know about life and

women.

But I guarantee you, there is a lot to learn. Knowing how little you know, in itself, makes you wiser

than most other people your age and a bit older.

You can elevate your game quickly by absorbing as much as you

can.

Actually, I'd avoid the pickup sites for advice unless I was combining it with a mentor. A lot of the web

site stuff is crap, or just some stupid gimmicks.. Mentoring will change your whole reality at the deepest levels,

on the other hand.

belgareth
03-19-2008, 04:47 AM
A good place to start is with

yourself. How do you dress and act? No matter what, your appearance and behavoir is going to have a huge impact.

Girls like a guy who is secure, fun/funny and keeps himself clean and well groomed. Sure, you can attract a certain

type of person by trying to fit in to some particular appearance (goth or punk, for example) but the majority will

always go for the guy who takes care of himself and is self confident without being a jerk.

richuroo43bobod
03-19-2008, 05:00 PM
:thumbsup: ok can you

please give me one of the best and honest pickup artists sites because not all of them lie

DrSmellThis
03-19-2008, 07:10 PM
:thumbsup: ok can you please give me one of the best and honest pickup artists sites

because not all of them lieUm, no..... :)

Gmoney
03-19-2008, 09:31 PM
In all fairness, we haven't

given this poor kid any advice on pheromones. IMO, you should go with SOE or Chikara(C7), but since you're young,

be careful on dosage of anything with None in it(C7, not SOE) as you'll OD on it very easily.

C7 gives me a

good confidence boost when I wear it, so that might help as well.

Start small with dosages, mingle alot and

interact alot with women and see how things work out.

richuroo43bobod
03-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Gmoney who are you?

Whats C7 stand for

DrSmellThis
03-20-2008, 03:20 PM
C7 = Chikara

Gmoney
03-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Gmoney who are you? Whats C7 stand for

Who am I? Just a newbie to this

whole scene, but a quick learner:thumbsup:

richuroo43bobod
03-21-2008, 12:14 AM
how do i know c7 will

work for me, im only 16

belgareth
03-21-2008, 03:43 AM
You don't know until you try.

Pheromone use is not a science so much as an art. But you do have the benefit of a lot of experience here to help

you find what will work for you. If cost is a concern, order a few of the gel packs to experiment.

You could

help yourself quite a lot by reading more of the forum, there is a lot of information here. You could also tell us

more about yourself, things like personality, physical condition, type of person you are, how you dress and so on.

Pheromones are not magic and they will not cause women to try to tear your clothes off you. They are a part of a

complete package that includes everything about your outward appearance and your inner game. They all work together

to make a powerful tool for attracting women.

scotties123
03-22-2008, 12:54 PM
ive had conversations with

many girls about this. u dont need pheromones, all u need is confidence. the number one way to get any girl is

confidence. ive seen some pretty ugly lookin dudes with dime pieces because they had the balls to talk to them. At

your age, talking to a girl is like talking to your friends, minus all the penis jokes. and dont be scared to make a

move, they wont so you have to. and ur 16, high school girls are the dumbest and easiest girls out there (other than

drunk college girls).

Im 21, social, not great lookin but not bad either. I keep myself clean cut, dress nice,

wear good cologne, and TALK TO EVERY GOOD LOOKING GIRL THAT WALKS PAST ME. That last part is the reason ive gotten

more play in the past months than I ever got close to getting during the 3 months I wore pheromones. Pheromones just

dont seem to work for me. Not sayin they dont work, but they sure as hell dont work for me (and people dont need to

flame sayin I was doing it wrong, I asked for tons of help and read everything on here, they just dont work for me).

Hookin up with girls is more probability than anything. I tested this by walkin up to random girls and sayin nothing

more than "you're really cute, u shud give me ur number so we can chill". It worked about 4/10 times. Which isnt

too bad if ur at a mall (many girls = many numbers).

Last thing, to quote family guy "A girl that smokes is a

girl that pokes". From my experience, this is true. but u shudnt smoke, because its a HUGE turnoff to most girls.

Rbt
03-23-2008, 04:45 PM
As one of those old guys who wish

this type of forum existed 40 years ago...

Pheromones are about 10% of the equasion. The other 90% is you.

A

basic pheromone product like Chikara would be a place to start, or a mostly "socila" product like SoE.

I too

have found most "PUA" sites to be of minimal value. Best is basic "self-confidence" training. And the old stuff is

often the best. The old Dale Carnegie book "How to Win Friends and Influence People" for example. Personally I find

stuff from "David Deangelo" and the Double Your Dating products, although criticized by some and over-hyped by many,

are a good thing to start with. That's my opinion. For me much of it is "Been there done that", but it was hard won

knowledge from the school of experience that I wish I had known when I was 16 and not 46. You can buy his material

used off eBay, try it, then resell it for about break-even.

You are at the age of experimentation in terms of

the kind of personality/life path you want to follow, so try some different approaches and see what feels right.

My opinions.