PDA

View Full Version : 0.02 mg -none + X mg -nol + Y mg -rone

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:39 AM
With the new experimentation with SOE combined with -none products, I can\'t help but notice people tend to converge upon ~0.02 mg of -none, the original recommended dosage for total phero content. Whether it\'s Scientist who combines 10% -none with SOE but uses 10 times the original recommendation or StanBo who uses 50% -none with SOE and twice the original recommendation, about 0.02 mg -none is preferred. The amount of -nol and -rone in successful mixes are highly variable, and there\'s no definite ceiling. So, maybe the new recommended guideline should be 0.02 mg of -none plus whatever amount of -nol and -rone you want to add in for enhancement.

Though many people have had success with SOE alone, others seem to have problems achieving success without that 0.02 mg -none. Those people tend to be happy once the 0.02 g -none is added back in. This makes me wonder whether inconsistent results with AE have been due to underdosing, since it was the only dab on product containing less than 50% -none. Maybe, if people used twice as much AE, results would be more consistent.

oscar
02-18-2002, 06:08 AM
truth,

Excellent point! However, with dabs, smears, and even drops being the dubious units of measure we tend to use, it\'s hard to know what a proper dose is. (I still can\'t fully subscribe to the 20 drops per milliliter rule.)

A little math reveals that of the .45mg/ml phero content of AE, only .20mg/ml of that is Androstenone. So to achieve the .02mg recommended dose of A-None, one needs to apply a full tenth of a milliliter.
This would bring down the prior estimates of doses per bottle to 75 from the previously posted numbers that ranged from 150 to several hundred.

In my own experience when using AE alone, I\'ve only realized success when applying several drops, as many as six or eight. Fortunately the lack of the usual characteristic phero stink in AE has allowed me to use this quantity without fear of presenting an olfactory OD.

Going back to the drops. I\'d be interested to see the results if anyone has the time to find out just how many drops are contained in a new bottle of AE using the accompanying dropper. I\'m willing to bet that there will be a number far greater than the 150 drops that the 20 drops/milliliter rule would suggest.
Using various droppers and liquids I\'ve seen the range going from 30 to as many as 60 drops/ml! So six drops of AE might just deliver the .1ml that provides the ideal .02mg A-None dose.

If we could assume that the dropper-tops were uniform, we could get a really close estimate of how many drops equal a tenth of a milliliter if several of us tried this and we took an average.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 07:27 AM
If i was to apply that amount. What would it be in terms of drops of PI to get -none?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 08:25 AM
Truth --

In my case, the .02 mg in my NPA/SOE mix is intentional. That\'s the dose I was aiming for! Practicing what I preach in the -none aspect.

But you\'ve noticed the same thing I did in researching the hits here. .02 mg is a \"preferred\" dose. But it is a range, with hits happening from about .005 to .04 mg.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 08:38 AM
I\'ve measured several times the drop of AE and it averages at 0.017 ml using the dropper provided.
Assuming that, it would be necessary 6 drops of AE to give 0.02 mg -none

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 09:01 AM
Oscar,

I\'m not a big fan of the 20 drop rule either, but it\'s a good starting point for people with little science training. If you guys go to Wal Mart and buy a couple of packs of eye droppers, then every time you mix you will have consistency. Sure a drop of APC will be a different size than a drop of NPA or SoE. But if you use the same type of dropper each time, with a little experimenting you will find out how many drops of each to use(just don\'t lose your eye dropper) I don\'t see it as important to have a drop of NPA the same size as a drop of APC. One you\'ve tuned it up to suite you it\'s pretty much done in my opinion. Unless you want extreme accuracy for academic purposes, I would suggest to the others here that using the dropper method is the easiest way to hone in on what works for you. 20 drops of NPA out of my dropper might be 17 out of yours, or 25 out of someone else\'s. Bottom line, if 17 drops work good for you, just keep mixing in 17 drops. Others might disagree. I\'m not going to stop them from busting out the calipers,digital scales,pipets,whatever floats them. Just remember, guys like me will be out there at the bar with our \"good enough for government work\" measurements actively working the tail.
This statement is for the non-scientists, not you oscar. I\'ve gleaned a lot of useful info from your posts so please don\'t interpret this reply as argumentative. My quick twenty minute suggestion to settle this for some of the readers....get your hand on a diabetic needle, extract 100 units of a particular phero, say SoE(100 units = 1 mL). Turn the eyedropper upside down and squirt the phero from the needle(with needle removed of course) carefully into the eyedropper. Now just count the drops as you put it back into the bottle. Done..finished...no more ambiguity...do it for each Phero that you own. You\'ve lost a negligible amount sticking to the sides of the needle and dropper and now you\'ve set up hard quantitative relationships between your eyedropper and the volume of a drop for a particular phero. In fact, I wouldn\'t even worry about cross contamination much. The amount sticking to the sides compared to the volume is in my opinion negligible, maybe 1 drop max...I doubt it\'s even that. That\'s 5% tolerance. Or get a bigger needle and extract 200 or 300 units. Now 1 drop sticking to the side is on the order of maybe 2/60 or about 3.4%(Volume goes as pi*r^2*L, Surface area as 2*pi*r*L, so the bigger the volume you test with, the smaller the relative error in measuring that volume due to surface sticking)Note I said relative. If you are worried about cross contamination, just wash the needle and dropper out with alcohol. Or better yet, own several needles and droppers and label them with a piece of tape or something for each phero. People here have mentioned they cannot buy diabetic supplies without a prescription where they live. Thats too bad. But surely you know at least ONE diabetic in your life. Maybe even in your family. Hook up with a diabetic co-worker or friend. I don\'t think they will object to giving you a few clean needles.

My advice for new readers. Just like cooking dinner....start with a recipe but then tweak it to your particular taste. And to avoid a math headache use the simplest method to mix that you like. It\'s unfortunate that so many people can\'t do simple ratio mathematics and basic geometry of volumes...but I don\'t think that\'s a crime worthy of not getting laid. Punishment should fit the crime. And not getting laid for not knowing math.... hmmmm, maybe high schools could learn something here about motivating math skills images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 02:46 PM
Given that people have been having success with only 0.02 mg -none, given current product price, -none products (PI, Edge, NPA) appear most economical. However, you can get boat loads of -nol and -rone cheap at Sterloids.com, so prices should come down. Or -nol/rone products will just put more content in per bottle (imagine SOE with 50 mg nol/rone per bottle!). Well, we know Thunder has already purchased androstadienone through Steraloids.com, so it\'s matter of time before someone gets the cheap -nol and -rone too!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:26 PM
But will you get the same results by directly mixing the cheaper stuff into an alcoholic soulution how exactly are these pheromone substances made by the maufacturers that has never really been discussed the process that goes into making the final product. You guys are right though about the none and alter ego applications i would and have said in the past that between 6 to 8 drops but i dare say the even 9 or 10 would have an effect the thing with nol rone and stedienone is that if we have a four way product im sure someone will bring it out, also another idea is putting endorphins into it to make a five combo product also we still need to find out what is in NPA if we knew it could be duplicated im sure its something that may not yet have been discussed or suggested.

Hers a suggestion 0.02 mg of none + 0.05 mg of nol + 0.15mg of rone + ? or .4mg of stedinenone seeing as though that is the precussor to the whole lot of others.

Anyone care to take up this idea to see if it works or should work.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:43 PM
As a first attempt, I\'d have the total -none and -dienone dose add up to 0.02 mg, since I heard that -dienone is a strong odorent. I think the concentration of -dienone in Realm for Women is a lot lower than stuff we use. Combine this factor with the feminine smell, and you have to underdose with it. That\'s why I feel that -dienone has not been real-word tested at all!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-19-2002, 02:43 PM
Well i got my SOE yesterday and tried it out on the way home from the PO and it smells great without the none had a couple of chicks start talking to me got one number this stuff is the same as Alter ego but without the intimidating responses also i had two shots of attraction on just lite sprays just to give a slight hint of none but the formula above seems like the best shot plus some endorphins would go well to. had about 5 2 inch swipes on the neck and face works a charm more testing in the next few days.