PDA

View Full Version : Acting and mones

HornyMan
03-17-2008, 04:03 PM
For those aspiring

actors:

What mones are best suited to people needing to express different emotional and physical states,

facial expressions and voice tones with complete mental clarity?

Any answers? What does the king of acting,

Johnny Depp wear? What do you think his mone signature would be, (if he didn't wear any mones).

I'm trying

to get away from a serious vibe and more friendly, sexy, and respectful vibe. Sometimes you can't feel it,

sometimes you have to act it, but there's got to be mones that a suitable for actors.

HM

idesign
03-17-2008, 06:29 PM
Confidence, practice and

$10Million each movie.

For the rest of us...

Confidence, practice and experimentation.

Don't mean to be

a smart a$$, but that's pretty much it. If you want to create a new scene, create a new actor. That's harsh I

know, but dipping yourself in pheromones will only accentuate what you're trying to avoid, they tend to amplify

what you naturally present. Keep experimenting with the -mones and pay a lot of attention to your manner.

HornyMan
03-19-2008, 03:01 AM
For those

aspiring actors:

What mones are best suited to people needing to express different emotional and physical

states, facial expressions and voice tones with complete mental clarity?

Any answers? What does the king of

acting, Johnny Depp wear? What do you think his mone signature would be, (if he didn't wear any

mones).

I'm trying to get away from a serious vibe and more friendly, sexy, and respectful vibe. Sometimes

you can't feel it, sometimes you have to act it, but there's got to be mones that a suitable for

actors.

HM
Idesign.

Good points but I'd like to tastefully disagree on some of them. An

actor like Johnny depp has what I call a WIDE range in performance ability -- which is why he is one of the most

versatile actors out there. He can play in undercover cops, pirates, sexual magnets, movie with charm and

charisma, horror, love stories, children's movies, and more.

Now in general to act in one role, like the

black kid high on testosterone whose part of a gang may opt for some -none signature mones. That would enhance the

image. It would also create distance and tension, and sexual tension.

But with johnny depp you have in

acting in a plethora of roles all which seem to requires different mones signatures of perhaps a mone signature so

unqiue it can encompass charm, sex appeal (not sexual but sexy), witt, incredibly sharp thinking (the brain has to

memories thousands of pages of script), aggression yet politeness, a plethora of facial expression (Every watch depp

in action and you'll see his facial expressions are constantly changing -- i wouldn't doubt if he can do 500 of

them), control over voice tone (the mones can't be too none-ish or the voice become brash), and peak alertness.

These are just some of the qualities needed.

Now its easy to say go with NpA, or SOE, or blah blah blah, but

in reality Depp is a mixture of dozens on mones. He can't wear NPA to a shoot no matter how good he is and then

"tune out" because of the none or OD effect.

I beleive this avenue is one of the better kept secrets in

hollywood. How can I (being a non actor) produce similar mone signature to one who needs to be relaxed, yet tense,

thinking alertly and humorous, yet, ready to tackle an escaping convict and put the cuffs on.

You say its

all acting, but if someone is wearing SOE they can hardly be alpha. And is some is wearing NONE they can hardly be

timid.

What I'm looking for is a WIDE range in behaviour from pheromone application.

Have we found

the holy grail?

Just so you know I've ordered SOE, A7, and Pheros. That was my final bet.

Thanks for

your input it always helps.

HM

HornyMan
03-19-2008, 09:33 AM
My final choice of products

are:

A7, SOE, Pheros.

I figure:
A7 = respect, masculinity(big part), gentleman (small part), sex

object, confidence, aggression, alertness

SOE= relaxation, friendliness, calmness, smiles, social chit

chat

Pheros: friendly, comforting, cheerful, mood uplifting, great smelling, sexy

Now if we create a

man (non actor) whose is masculine yet a gentleman, easy to talk to, and friendly, gets respect, and is able to be

aggressive when necessary, is a sexy male, and is always alert not to mention great smelling, cheerful, and young,

do we have a candidate for an actor people?

The only thing missing is mental clarity and I find a product

called brainquicken gives me that element.

Well i ordered these products yesterday and in a week or two I'll

find out if they work. Individually all three pan out to be winners based on the threads I've read.

Any

final tips or advice on how to combine the three for maximum results?

Remember I am bipolar and not in

control of my moods all the time, I find a little none goes a long way. Too much and it clouds my thinking.

Pheros won't effect me negatively. the only downside I've seen with SOE is it makes me sleepy.

Anyone have

these effects? Anyone else use these exact combinations?

idesign
03-19-2008, 03:50 PM
A7, SoE and Pheros is the exact

mix that has become my standard. For me, its great in social gatherings and great in intimate settings. Sometimes

a different cover, but Pheros is perfect.

2-3 dabs A7 - IMHO the most "refined" -none... powerful but

approachable
6-10 inches SoE - works very well in any situation, in most any combo, people eat it up, in a very

friendly way ;)
Cover to suit - Pheros completes and rounds out the whole effect, and smells great

But, but,

you have to experiment to find your own balance.

I think I understand what you're getting at with the acting

angle and, to be honest, I think an actor's abilities are contained in a set of gifts and qualities which have

nothing to do with pheromones. For the same reasons, its up to us to develop our gifts and qualities to play

whatever "role" we put ourselves in.

OTOH, if your intention was to use acting as a metaphor, you can ignore what

I said. :)

What you're trying to accomplish is pretty much what we're all trying: find a mixture which

enhances our best qualities and overcomes our shortfalls.

I think the artificial -mone industry is not advanced

to the point of creating a "new man". You wouldn't want that anyway, at least I wouldn't, I'd screw that up too.

:)

HornyMan
03-20-2008, 12:03 PM
A7, SoE

and Pheros is the exact mix that has become my standard. For me, its great in social gatherings and great in

intimate settings. Sometimes a different cover, but Pheros is perfect.

2-3 dabs A7 - IMHO the most "refined"

-none... powerful but approachable
6-10 inches SoE - works very well in any situation, in most any combo,

people eat it up, in a very friendly way ;)
Cover to suit - Pheros completes and rounds out the whole effect,

and smells great

But, but, you have to experiment to find your own balance.

I think I understand what you're

getting at with the acting angle and, to be honest, I think an actor's abilities are contained in a set of gifts

and qualities which have nothing to do with pheromones. For the same reasons, its up to us to develop our gifts and

qualities to play whatever "role" we put ourselves in.

OTOH, if your intention was to use acting as a metaphor,

you can ignore what I said. :)

What you're trying to accomplish is pretty much what we're all trying: find a

mixture which enhances our best qualities and overcomes our shortfalls.

I think the artificial -mone industry is

not advanced to the point of creating a "new man". You wouldn't want that anyway, at least I wouldn't, I'd screw

that up too. :)
You mention this mix is perfect for social and intimate settings. But what about work?

Is it any good there?

Why would it backfire at work? Will it cause bad reactions? What can I expect when

people sniff the none?

idesign
03-20-2008, 03:50 PM
Since None communicates a more

sexual tone, its generally accepted as being unsuitable for work. Not that it can't be done, but I never wear it

at work, and I think also most others. The only possible exception might be C7, its very light on the None, and has

a lot of "buffers".

I think you can figure out why sexual tension in a work environment would be bad. It can

also cause aggression and/or hostility among men, not too good for your annual review.

I would try SoE covered

with Pheros to start. Its always best for beginners to start with one Mone product to see how it works on its own

before mixing anyway.

After that, try the A7 away from work, unmixed, and see what you get. When you know how

they each work you can blend away.

Or, you could just put on a bunch of A7 and SoE and cruise the mall. You

might have some fun, but wouldn't learn much.

Edit: HM, I just noticed that this question has been covered in

another thread. Your repetitive questions and my bad memory are to fault for covering the same ground. Please read

what's been posted and keep your questions "new". Thanks

DrSmellThis
03-20-2008, 06:09 PM
Since

None communicates a more sexual tone, its generally accepted as being unsuitable for work. Not that it can't be

done, but I never wear it at work, and I think also most others. The only possible exception might be C7, its very

light on the None, and has a lot of "buffers".

I think you can figure out why sexual tension in a work

environment would be bad. It can also cause aggression and/or hostility among men, not too good for your annual

review.

I would try SoE covered with Pheros to start. Its always best for beginners to start with one Mone

product to see how it works on its own before mixing anyway.

After that, try the A7 away from work, unmixed, and

see what you get. When you know how they each work you can blend away.

Or, you could just put on a bunch of A7

and SoE and cruise the mall. You might have some fun, but wouldn't learn much.I definitely would avoid

-none at work.

Once I made an enemy at work after a -none OD. This woman decided she didn't like me, and held a

grudge the entire time I worked there. She was a supervisor and put me on probation for some procedure I was clear

right about, where she was clearly in the wrong. I was advised strongly not to appeal because you didn't want to

expose this supervisor as being wrong on anything, because she had a viscious revenge streak.

This is the type of

thing you expose yourself to wearing -none at work. If it was a bar or party you'd never have to see the person

again. At work you're trapped.

idesign
03-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Be officially warned...

HornyMan
03-20-2008, 08:05 PM
Be

officially warned...
What if your target is a woman who is someone you work with? Would you then still

use SOE /Pheros at work, and change it to SOE/a7/pheros at social outing? I'm talking a LITTLE a7 here just a few

dabs.

If she blows up at night (pun intended I guess) then she may still be pissed in the morning at work but

will the SOE/pheros combo at work at least calm her down??

What do you think about this kind of situation? I

see myself not as a gabber who wishes to gab and be friendly with everyone at work but who wishes to project a

mysterious tall dark and handsome stranger image who is social yet a loner (very much DEPP like in all his movies)

and who leads women into his very webb of desire.

It's not that I want to cheat (I'm married), but I do

like the power and the feeling that goes with projecting the image of a heartthrob.

Any comments?

BTW

I'm not looking to be a manager. I can't with bi polar. Too much responsibility -- and i could go on disability

if I push myself and have a depresive or manic episode. I'm not looking to climb the corporate ladder. I'm looking

to enhance my overall image and sex appeal , make good money at what I do, and let it accumulate over the years with

annual raises. I'll let my performance at work be the judge if I get good raises and not whether MS HORNY is after

me.

Based on the IMAGE I wish to project which mone signature should I use?

HM

idesign
03-20-2008, 08:34 PM
HM, you're pulling a lot of

chains here to figure out something that only you can figure out.

The answers to the questions you've

presented here re pheromones are sufficient to the extent that answers are available. Its up to you to experiment

and find your own results. This is not an exact science. The advice you've gotten should give you a good enough

start.

With all respect to your situation, I'd suggest you start experimenting and let us know your results.

Its much easier, and better, to work with results rather than theory.

Make any sense?