PDA

View Full Version : Use pheromones with lotion

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 10:45 PM
Hey guys, I discovered that using hand/body lotion is good for mixing the pheromones with. I usually mix APC with the lotion and rub it all over my arms, neck and hands. Damn it smells good but you have to be careful because the APC is gonna make your neck look oily. Sometimes I use NPA with the lotion.

This weekend I used 2 drops of PI on my neck and mixed APC with the lotion, i had 2 consecutive days of serious hits. My cousin\'s friend (10 on the richter scale) gave her number to me without even me asking. We went bowling with some other friends and this girl just kept touching my body and wrapping her hands on my arms. She also kept telling me that I look good and that i look like a model in the GQ mag. She also invited me to go with her to her friend\'s house on Friday, so that will be another story...

Then at the mall, this one fine, slim girl (working there) who never really looked at me before no matter what I do to catch her attention, finally locked her eyes into mine while I was walking. Then as the other people were walking between us, the eyesight got blocked so we lost eye contact but the funny thing was when the people cleared, she caught my eyes again and I just smiled. She even followed me when I went to the 2nd floor of the mall and i thought i could have made a move but i figured, not that time. I want to play mysterious and challenging to this one because I know this girl always have a bunch of guys around her so I will just show up to their store once in a while and keep smiling at her but I won\'t approach her till she gets curious about me. Meanwhile, I\'ll pay attention to the girl I\'m gonna meet on Friday.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 09:17 AM
Hey Red;

Yes lotion works well with pheros. I have found that pure Emu oil works the best for a non fragrance carrier as well. Emu being the ugly Australian non flight bist (similar to the ostrich).

TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 10:46 AM
I\'m curious to try this pheros with lotion idea, but when you mentioned of rubbing them together, how exactly did you mix it? Would it be a \"squirt\" of lotion with how many drops of APC or NPA smothered together, or apply lotion first, then pheros???

Whitehall
02-18-2002, 12:26 PM
I\'ve used Realm products and the best of them all was the aftershave lotion so I\'d think that lotion + better pheromones like NPA would be a winner. The Realm lotion was fairly thick and came in a tube - quality stuff.

For mixing, use the geometric method. Start with the ingredient with the smallest volume, say 1 ml of NPA. Add an equal volume (1 ml) of your lotion base. Mix well to make 2 ml. Add 2 more ml of lotion base and mix well to make 4 ml total. Add 4 ml of base lotion and mix with your 4 ml of NPA/lotion mixture. And so forth and so on...

BTW, 1 ml of NPA would make a LOT of lotion. One application of Realm lotion is maybe 0.5 ml (a SWAG) and you\'d want only 1, maybe 2, drops of NPA per application - 1 drop is .05 ml at 20 drops per ml. At one drop per application of 0.5 ml, 1 ml of NPA would make 10 ml of lotion. That\'s a 10% solution with seems high to me.

To package, I\'d either suck it up in a syringe and return to the tube (if I was to use Realm) or place in an wide-mouth jar with a tight lid.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 02:59 PM
I was thinking of sticking a few drops of PF on my neck, and then shove some body lotion on the top :-)

I like to keep things simple!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:17 PM
Emu oil sounds interesting im wondering about eucloptypus oil. Now theres an idea.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:52 PM
I have some peppermint/eucolyptus foot massage oil and am wondering what would happen if I mixed some aNOL and/or aRONE from one of the chemistry sets in it and then gave a lady friend a foot massage? I don\'t have the chemistry set but might buy it in the future.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 04:39 PM
Hey theres an interesting idea well all things creative are welcome youd at least give her a warm fuzzy feeling.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 05:09 PM
well actually, the way i did it, its so simplified. With NPA, I make 2 squirts of the lotion (unscented) to my hand, then i put 2 drops of NPA. i stir \'em up on my hand then paint it on my neck, face then the remaining on my hands and arms. But what really worked for me was the lotion + APC. the scent of the APC is spread all over your body and it seems to stay so long too especially in the hands. Then the PI, I put 2 drops on my neck, not mixed with the lotion but i might try it too this week.
Also, i\'m also gonna try mixing it with the hairdresser which has a mild scent. maybe this will work good too because you know, the hair trick.

about the PF, I don\'t know if the smell will blend well with the lotion but its worth a try. I tried putting it in my armpit, and also the lure, together with the phero-based lotion all over my body.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 05:13 PM
also, if you try to add apc to the lotion, make sure you only put like 2 drops on 2 squirts of lotion because its gonna make it really oily and its gonna be ugly if you put it on your skin. but you can get another batch of 2 squirts and 2 drops of apc then put it on another area of the body. you can\'t OD on APC anyway but the scent is really brought to life and its so noticeable but remember I\'m wearing PI at the same time when i got those hits.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 08:21 PM
Thanks Redcapp, that helps a lot, I\'m really curious about this so I\'ll try it asap. You just got yourself rated.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 11:34 PM
Hey Radcapp,

Do you think your lotion idea would work with PF? I have loads of the stuff left, and it seems to fade pretty quickly when I put it on the skin alone.