PDA

View Full Version : Funniest spot to apply mones

Guy101
03-11-2008, 04:57 AM
I have

tried applying pheromones on my Levi's hat right on the button in the middle. I put 01 drop of NPA covered by 02

drops of AE, & I was getting nice reactions & looks from women, especially when I hide my eyes with the hat & play

HARD TO GET, they then get extremely attracted.

idesign
03-11-2008, 03:49 PM
:lol: Deny a woman something

she wants and the desire automatically increases! Exponentially sometimes.

Sounds like fun.

A fun

place to apply is just below the navel for reasons I won't articulate, but leave to your fertile imaginations and

lecherous tendencies. ;)

Guy101
03-12-2008, 01:15 AM
I think that the diffusion will

be less when the area is covered by clothes. It sounds interesting & worth trying. I will post results about it

later. Thank you Idesign.

idesign
03-12-2008, 04:25 AM
I think

that the diffusion will be less when the area is covered by clothes. It sounds interesting & worth trying. I will

post results about it later. Thank you Idesign.

You're welcome, but this strategy works best when you

know that the clothes will come off. ;) Think about it...

Guy101
03-12-2008, 07:12 AM
Now, I understand ;)

Rbt
03-12-2008, 08:06 AM
You're

welcome, but this strategy works best when you know that the clothes will come off. ;) Think about it...

I guess you could think of things as an onion with different pheromones under each layer that gets peeled back,

increasing in "sexuality" as you go deeper....
:smite:

idesign
03-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Now, I

understand ;)

Whew! Was hoping I didn't have to go all graphic and all... :lol:

Good point

Rbt, from the outside in and from friendly to intimate to sexy.

Guy101
03-13-2008, 03:59 AM
That will be very seductive

Rbt.

Guy101
03-16-2008, 01:11 AM
By the way, it is still working

in spite of the fact that it has been three days since I applied the mones. What I do every day before going out is

spraying the spot with two shots of any perfume & I go out & still see good results.

idesign
03-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Guy, have you noticed any

weakening of your results or is there no change at all? Applying to clothing has a lot of benefits for reasons your

experiment has proven.

The only downside I can see would be if you don't WANT the effect to last so long. The

old buildup problem.

Its pretty easy to wear a different hat though. :)

Gegogi
03-16-2008, 09:47 PM
I apply mones on my pants, near

the zipper area. Nice upwards diffusion and proximity to her nose. Often she detects the scent, mentions how nice it

smells, tracks it to the source and pretty much puts her nose in it. All I can say is it's a nice place for her to

be sniffing around.

Guy101
03-20-2008, 03:26 AM
The results get weaker after 72

hours from applying.

I have done what RBT advised & applied 04 drops of SOE on my hat, 02 drops of AE my shirt,

& 01 drop of NPA on my pants. It was really great & with a lot of DIHLs especially my pants :rofl:

idesign
03-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Guy, have you worn AE on its

own? I have a bottle but have not used it much. Any results to relate outside of a mix?

I'm imagining a DIHL

on one's pants... nahhhh, I won't go there. :)

Guy101
03-22-2008, 12:40 AM
AE on its own is a very nice

product, it calms women down with a sexual tension as well. It contains the three main pheromones & nothing has

bring me looks & serious DIHL's as AE.

When I use it alone, I go up to 05 drops & I never cover it. Its scent

is lovely.