PDA

View Full Version : Need some help on new addition (Perception) to the mix.

pyrojedi
03-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey, I had been using SOE, NPA, Chikara, and got some ok hits, save for one which was completely

awesome(slight dab of NPA and 3 sprays Chikara). Last year I switched from NPA to PI. PI on even one big dab was OD

so I just put very little, along with SOE and Chikara and got ok hits.

Now I am completely out of NPA and PI, and

am short on money, so I bought some Perception gel packs. I tried a little Perception from the free sample I got on

my last order, and I didn't see a difference, but it was long along, and didn't really know what effect Perception

had.

My question is, how should I apply Perception to get the same results as my old mix.

I got the desired

results with:

First mix:
SOE single use pack + 2-3 Chikara sprays + 2 dabs NPA + 2-3 sprays of coolwater

cologne

Second mix:
SOE single use pack + 2-3 Chikara sprays + 1/4-1/2 a dab of PI + 2-3 sprays of coolwater

cologne

How would I balance Perception into that equation, and remove NPA and PI?

BTW, I am 23, 6'3, chubby,

lightish tan skin.

P.S one more question, do women around 17-23 generally like a stylish beard on a man?

Gmoney
03-11-2008, 07:42 AM
On the women question, that age

bracket often really likes a soul patch(patch of hair just below lower lip, but not extending to the chin). Other

than that, maybe a goat, but less is more with the young ones.

belgareth
03-11-2008, 08:07 AM
I've worn a full beard since I

got out of the army, about 30 years ago. Women's reaction depend on the woman and her taste. If you want to wear a

beard, wear a beard. Don't follow fashion trends or shave/grow hair just because you hope somebody will like it.

That attitude will certainly mark you as having no spine and it will kill your chances with women. Be who and what

you want to be, not what you think others want you to be.

Women that I've been close too have generally

preferred my beard over my shaved face. My beard doesn't leave rashes in sensitive places like a shaved face can,

no matter how well or often you shave.

Gmoney
03-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Well, I am speaking from

experience here, I had a beard for most of my life. It was almost universally disliked by women, with a few

exceptions of course, but there was a pretty strong reaction against it. And the women that did like it were often

not the kind of women I wanted to date.

Much better results since I shaved it, I've now got a nice goat. I do

believe in being who you want to be, but some aspects like a big beard are going to be looked at differently by a

majority of the population.

belgareth
03-11-2008, 08:32 AM
Mine's a full beard but

trimmed short and neat. I haven't had any trouble with women while wearing it...well, no trouble attracting women

anyway. :)

I personally like my beard and if a woman or anybody else for that matter doesn't, that's their

problem. Wearing or shaving a beard for somebody else's taste is not something I am likely to do and that attitude

seems to work very well for me.

Gmoney
03-11-2008, 08:39 AM
Well I'm also much happier with

the way I look now, I'm sure that has something to do with it...

belgareth
03-11-2008, 10:00 AM
That probably has a lot to do

with it. Confidence is a huge part of the game. Without it you are lost.

Gmoney
03-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah, and I've made a huge turn

around in confidence over the last couple years. Cleaned up my look, hit the gym regularly, etc. And now with my

recent hits with mones, I just can't wait to get out there to hang out with some pretty girls, where before it was

always "fuck, here we go again!"

What can I say, lovin life \o/

pyrojedi
03-11-2008, 12:45 PM
LOL, I asked the beard

question, because right now I got a light line beard with a line goatee, and I like it, but I wanted to change it up

a bit.

Anybody got any suggestions on the mone mix?

idesign
03-11-2008, 04:10 PM
LOL, I

asked the beard question, because right now I got a light line beard with a line goatee, and I like it, but I wanted

to change it up a bit.

Anybody got any suggestions on the mone mix?

For the record, I agree with Bel

about the beard. I wear a full beard around 20% of the time, based solely on my mood. Some love it, some not.

I mostly don't like it so I shave. I feel better shaved, and its my choice.

As for Perception, according to the

L-S Store, its 2:1:1 -rone:rol:none. In other words, very little -none.

Your preferred mix is -none heavy, so I

wouldn't hesitate to slap on a full pack of Perception and add whatever -none you have to boost it. Looks like

that would be Chikara. Maybe try full pack Perception with 2 sprays C7. No need for SoE in that mix.

Experimenting never hurts.

Hope this helps.

Rbt
03-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Tp be honest, Perception has been

one of my biggest duds. The only time I got what I could all any kind of reaction/response was from a full gel pack

application, and it was a woman asking me if the lady I was with (who is only 5 years older than I) was my mother.

It may have boosted my signature to the point I "appeared" to be younger than I was, but that's about it.

So in

short, I would put Perception in a similar catagory to Chikara (but weaker - I've gotten responses of a semi-sexual

nature from Chikara). If you need the punch of androstenone like from PI or NPA you will have to get PI or NPA,

period (although The Edge will do).

The one good point of Perception is that it lasts a loooong time, and

anything applied under it (Perception being the "top coat") also seems to last a lot longer. Seems to slow the

diffusion rate. Which means you may have to apply a larger dose of the "under products" but you may not have to

worry about vanishing every 4-6 hours to reapply those products. Handy during those 8 hour plus workdays or all

day/night parties.

Note that some users have claimed success with Perception. I ain't one of them. Your results

may vary. Just don't expect it to *replace* a heavy androtenone product.

My opinions

pyrojedi
03-11-2008, 09:04 PM
Ahh what the hell, I went ahead

got another bottle of PI.

So anybody know if this would be a good experimental combo?

Start with a quarter

drop of PI, throw on 1-2 sprays of Chikara, and then finish off with a pack of Perception, would that be an

OD?

Would adding even a quarter pack of SOE cause an OD? BTW thanks for the friendly advice.

Rbt
03-12-2008, 08:03 AM
Ahh what the

hell, I went ahead got another bottle of PI.

So anybody know if this would be a good experimental combo?

Start with a quarter drop of PI, throw on 1-2 sprays of Chikara, and then finish off with a pack of Perception,

would that be an OD?

Would adding even a quarter pack of SOE cause an OD? BTW thanks for the friendly

advice.

Wow. If you are only using fractions of a drop of PI I would have gone with NPA for ease in

dosage figuring... Good luck.

Mixing many similar products may just cause more confusion as to what is really

working for you. Be aware.

If you really want to create a true custom mix for yourself you may want to consider

getting just the chemset type pheromones, eg a bottle of androstenone, a bottle of alpha-androtenol, a bottle of

androserone, etc. Something with known concentrations. Otherwise you may just be floundering around in the dark so

to speak.

pyrojedi
03-12-2008, 12:28 PM
Wow, lol, I am confused myself

on what to do.

I think this might help me, 1-2 drops of NPA is roughly equal to how much of PI?