PDA

View Full Version : what do strippers wear?

slickracer
03-04-2008, 09:10 AM
ok so i

been to a strip club like twice now, and man its pretty fun. the first time i went i was getting a private dance and

i was drunk so i started feeling up on her and she goes, your not allowed to do that, you'll get kicked out so i

was like oh sorry and then like a min later i started doing it again with out realizing it so she moved my hands and

starts twarling by my head then the next thing i know she started bitting my ears and im thinking oh cool, but then

a buddy told me they normally dont do that. so anyway i was leaving and all i can remmber was man i smell like

stripers, and oh it smell so good yet famila. so anyway the next time i went (last time) i tried to make a mental

note of what they were wearing and it had a hint of woody note covered by flowery lotion smell. so i go home and i

layed down on my arms on the app spot that i had my SOE on, well it smellled just like the stripers but with a

different fragance. i dont know if it make sence or not. but so now im thinking if they do wear something like mones

or what not i think it migh have some nol in it.

first time i went i was wearing pheros and ae, behind my

ear where she started bitting, and the 2nd time i had ae+soe.

so anyway dose anyone else know what im talking

about when i say the smell of stripers, cause they all got that one smell. and i can't quite put my finger on it (

literally too or i guess you get kicked out.)

idesign
03-04-2008, 04:24 PM
progressively less

Mtnjim
03-04-2008, 05:27 PM
progressively

less

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

so anyway dose anyone else know what im talking about when i

say the smell of stripers, cause they all got that one smell. and i can't quite put my finger on it ( literally too

or i guess you get kicked out.)

Sweat, smoke, and stale booze.

idesign
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Sweat,

smoke, and stale booze.

... and second-hand aftershave ;)

Pendragon
03-05-2008, 08:26 AM
That would be an interesting

test. Does a stripper wearing mones make more than one who doesn't?

omaj
03-05-2008, 01:42 PM
That would be interesting... I'm

curious if any of them really do wear mones? I'm sure that one of them has to be smart enough to use a google

engine, and they can certainly afford it...

Pendragon
03-05-2008, 02:44 PM
You'd think they'd be smart.

After all, they all say "I'm working my way thru college" :LOL:

omaj
03-05-2008, 03:03 PM
haha, that's right...

some of

the chicks here in vegas are HOT. They fly in just for a few days to work. girl guy ratio is easily 5:1...

SyraBrian
03-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Most strippers tend to wear

vanilla scented perfumes covered in baby lotion. They don't want to send us back to our significant others reeking

of heavy perfumes.

I've heard of dancers trying pheromones. Even though I should keep my mouth shut, I do

tend to become a strip club pheromone guru around these girls. I've actually given my favorite dancer the female

gel trial pack plus a few Xcite wipes for women.

My dream job is too work out a deal with Bruce where I can

purchase a huge order of male and female pheromone products and then go from strip club to strip club selling these

products to the guys and gals. All the time wearing my own pheromone purchases, of course!

I'd be like the

pheromone equivalent of the guy who shows up at the clubs and tries to get the customers to buy their favorite girls

flowers.