PDA

View Full Version : OD on A314 and A7

ShyAsianGuy26
03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey for those

of you that don't know me... I'm ShyAsianGuy26~ 5"7, 26 years old, asian, medium build and currently a grad.

student. See my previous post for background...

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18539

Long story short... she seemed very distant and

flighty today and not wanting to spend really anytime together alone. Is it that I OD'ed on what I put on? 1 dab of

A314 and A7 (might have accidentally put a little more) and some SOE? or is it because she is not use to the my

pheromone signature changing...

:run:

Atm, I am seriously contemplating going back to my old mix of SOE/NPA

because I don't like my most recent reaction. However I do want to spice things up with added tension...

I am

not sure if I just lost all the ground I have made up recently with her in the last few weeks based on my signature

changing. I hope not, please tell me.

*** O, I forgot to put on a cover scent / aqua di gio today... so I am not

sure if that added to her distress.

Feel free to question me.

tounge
03-03-2008, 09:45 PM
[quote=ShyAsianGuy26;207738 or is

it because she is not use to the my pheromone signature changing[/quote]

That well could be. Too

many newbies and young people don't realize there are also downsides with artificial pheromone usage.

Just read

the thread where Idesign thought he was gonna get his ass kicked in a biker bar. Or Koolking thinking he was about

to get the shit kicked outta him by a couple of lumberjacks.:eek: Some guys get depressed from certain pheromones,

and family members oft times don't react well to the Mon wearers new signature. Why I remember one guy who posted

here, that he wore NPA to the office and some chick almost brought him up on sexual harassment charges with the

boss. For all the good pheromones can do, they can also cause many problems. Use them wisely.

Oceanborn
03-04-2008, 12:06 AM
It is very likely due to your

pheromone signature change. One time, my gf refuses to do me when I've changed my signature. She'll look at me

with a confused look and say: "You're not <my name>...."

Yup, that's very likely what happened.

ShyAsianGuy26
03-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Yea I think thats pretty

much what happened then... she did treat me like I was a stranger and was less personal with me than she had been

over the last couple of weeks. Do any of you guys know how to change your pheromone signature without setting off an

alarm?

idesign
03-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Agree with above replies.

A7

+ SoE is a great mix. A314 has done nothing for me.

Common sense would say to lay off the -mones for a day or

two and start your new mix with *very* small applications. Maybe even start with SoE alone and let her get

comfortable, then add the A7 later.

Gegogi
03-06-2008, 08:19 PM
I'm guessing A314 + A7 is far

too badass alpha due to all the androstenone and androsterone in those products. Sounds like a good combo for a

prison guard or policeman. I'd either substitute a social mone such as alpha androstenol for A7, or use less A7 and

buffer it with alpha androstenol. If you're around women, a bit of A-1 may enhance mood and comfort as well.

Gmoney
03-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Ya it strikes me that you need

to get out and expose your pheros to some other lovely ladies. Being too attached to one girl when she's not

attached to you is never a good thing. Get out, share the love, and have fun :hammer:

HornyMan
11-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Where can I

find this? I see Androstenol on the L-S but not prefaced by any "alpha"

HM

Rbt
11-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Where can I

find this? I see Androstenol on the L-S but not prefaced by any "alpha"

HM

If the product is named

"androstenol" but has no other prefix, you can usually assume it's the more well-known "alpha" variety. The "beta"

variety is still considered enough of an "unknown" that vendors/manufacturers will make it a point to mention the

difference by adding the prefix (that way they can also charge more for the "beta" variety...).

terry0400-40
11-04-2009, 12:00 PM
At "my age" wearin two drops classsic A314 + one drop Alpha 7 worked for me in

the attraction department on the condition that i took the initiative and instigated conversation, then this combo

held my targets

attention/attraction.

I am always getting very mixed and unusual reactions either good or bad from

the females that know me because of rotating my combo's and phero products every few days.