PDA

View Full Version : For The Believers

MOBLEYC57
03-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Listen To Me

Effective immediately, please be aware that there are changes YOU need to make in YOUR

life. These changes need to be completed in order that I may fulfill My promises to you to grant you peace, joy and

happiness in this life. There may be some inconvenience, but after all that I am doing, this seems very little to

ask of you. I know, I already gave you the 10 Commandments. Keep them. But follow these guidelines, also:

1. QUIT WORRYING - Life has dealt you a

blow and all you do is sit and worry. Have you forgotten that I am here to take all your burdens and carry them for

you? Or do you just enjoy fretting over every little thing that comes along?

2. PUT IT ON THE LIST - Something needs to be done or taken care of. Put it on the

list. No, not YOUR list. Put it on MY to-do-list. Let ME be the one to take care of the problem. I can't help you

until you turn it over to Me. And although My to-do-list is long, I am after all... God. I can take care of anything

you put into My hands. In fact, if the truth were ever really known, I take care of a lot of things for you that you

never even realize.

3. TRUST ME - Once you've given

your burdens to Me, quit trying to take them back. Trust in Me. Have the faith that I will take care of all your

needs. YOUR problems and your trials. Problems with the kids? Put them on My list. Problem with finances? Put it on

My list. Problems with your emotional roller coaster?Put it on My list. I want to help you. All you have to do is

ask.

4. LEAVE IT ALONE - Don't wake up one morning

and say, "Well, I'm feeling much stronger now, I think I can handle it from here." Why do you think you are feeling

stronger now? It's simple. You gave Me your burdens and I'm taking care of them. I also renew your strength and

cover you in my peace. Don't you know that if I give you these problems back, you will be right back where you

started? Leave them with Me and forget about them. Just let Me do my job.

5. TALK TO ME - I want you to forget a lot of things. Forget what was making you

crazy. Forget the worry and the fretting because you know I'm in control. But there's one thing I don't want you

to forget. Don't forget to talk to Me - OFTEN! I love YOU! I want to hear your voice. I want you to include Me in

on the things going on in your life. I want to hear you talk about your friends and family. Prayer is simply you

having a conversation with Me. I want to be your dearest friend.

HAVE FAITH - I see a lot of things that you can't see from where you are. Have faith in Me that I

know what I'm doing. Trust Me; you wouldn't want the view from My eyes. I will continue to care for you, watch

over you, and meet your needs. You only have to trust Me. Although I have a much bigger task than you, it seems as

if you have so much trouble just doing your simple part. How hard can trust be?

7. SHARE - You were taught to share when you were only two years old. When did you

forget? That rule still applies. Share with those who are less fortunate than you. Share your joy with those who

need encouragement. Share your laughter with those who haven't heard any in such a long time. Share your tears with

those who have forgotten how to cry. Share your faith with those who have none.

8. BE PATIENT - I managed to fix it so in just one lifetime you could have so many

diverse experiences. You grow from a child to an adult, have children, change jobs many times, learn many trades,

travel to so many places, meet thousands of people, and experience so much. How can you be so impatient then when it

takes Me a little longer than you expect to handle something on My to-do-list? Trust in My timing, for My timing is

perfect. Just because I created the entire universe in only six days, everyone thinks I should always rush, rush,

rush.

9. BE KIND - Be kind to others, for I love them

just as much as I love you. They may not dress like you, or talk like you, or live the same way you do, but I still

love you all. You must love one another, I created each of you different in some way. It would be too boring if you

were all identical. Know that I love each of your differences.

LOVE YOURSELF - As much as I love you, how can you not love yourself? You were created by me for

one reason only -- to be loved, and to love in return. I am a God of Love. Love Me. Love your neighbors. But also

love yourself. It makes My heart ache when I see you so angry with yourself when things go wrong. You are very

precious to Me. Don't ever forget that! With all my heart, I love YOU!

Love you,

GOD

MOBLEYC57
03-10-2008, 08:18 AM
I'm not that religious, but I

believe in God, and his words just makes sense. I can't tell you everything that's in the bible, but I'm trying

to make sure I read more and more ... it's soothing.

I was just thinking to myself ... self, "Why is it that

every single time you're down, and/or depress, you meet someone that's in a more depressing situation, or you run

into an old friend that you haven't seen in years?"

The thing is ... I recognize it immediately, and

whatever it is that's bothering me or has me down ... is gone until it or something else builds up that depressing

feeling again. And as usual, I'll run into someone that doing worse, or that old friend. Not happy that someone

else is not doing good, but happy to be able to understand that no matter how bad things are for me, they could be

worse.

There's something to it, but I can't put my finger on it. :angel:

Faith is a powerful tool ... use

it ... it's free. :thumbsup:

MOBLEYC57
04-07-2008, 10:58 AM
In my quest to feed my

Horror sweet tooth, I bought the movie The Mist. I have now seen it eight times, and I find that with each

viewing, it has turned from horror to comedy.

Has anyone else seen it? It has this crazy lady in it that's a

religious nut. In the beginning, pretty much, everyone took her for what she was ... crazy! But after the monsters

show up and people started getting killed, they started believing in her words.

There's this bad-ass ...

supposingly ... that turns into the true wuss.

A geek that ends up doing the best thing for everybody, including

telling his boss to shut the f*** up, but gets killed for being to happy with his new found stud self.

It's

amazing the rest of the world does apply it ... if you've tried drugs, booze, or whatever else that hasn't worked

... why not give God a try?

Squange. :think:

Jambat Prime
06-10-2009, 07:52 PM
OMG. Dude this is so

awesome. I talk to people about some of these things all the time.

-The Bat