PDA

View Full Version : Best mones for bipolar depression

HornyMan
02-28-2008, 05:27 AM
Anyone know which mones would be suitable for someone suffering from this llness?

I have been told too long

by people that mones are just tools and you have to act the role -- this might be fine if your healthy. But if you

have this illness your moods are influenced by chemicals in your brain.

Something to improve mood, increase

mental concentration, improve confidence. I know all about antidepressants and lithium but that is another avenue

altogether.

Is A7 any good? I know Primal used to make me completely ZONE out in a matter of 30 seconds

after applying it. I'd be as good as a vegetable, except confident.

hornyman

Kickstart
02-28-2008, 11:51 AM
It is probably not an good

idea to experiment with -mones when you are suffering from that illness. I wouldn´t.

Anyway... a good

moodlifter is Instant Shine from the other site. And for confidence i would suggest A314.

HornyMan
02-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Kickstart:

I have tried

a314 and instant shine in the past and I was actually thinking of that very combo. Without instant shine the result

is disastrous because I am naturally serious and depressed and lack mental focus because of bipolar depression and

a314 makes me even more serious. I need to be serious but in a joyful way which is where the instant shine comes

in. Good call.

I also find chikara pretty good. i don't find my family (especially) east indian people

liking it though. I've seen my fathers and my doctors facial expressions go flat on days I wear it . Maybe

because they are indian they are intimidated by me with these mones?

Everyone:

Any other

suggestions. is A7 any good for this condition?

DrSmellThis
02-28-2008, 04:52 PM
-Rone seems to be somewhat

grounding.

Avoid -none OD's, as could possibly trigger manic episode if you're inclined to have them

anyway. A tiny bit of -none could be fine.

Be judicious overall.

I'd recommend my own product,

Pheros, for positive effect on mood and stress. That is pretty much one of the main things it does.

Shine

is good, but there are also some reported rebound effects as applications wear off. So I wouldn't overdo it on that

product either.

idesign
02-28-2008, 05:31 PM
I'm glad you weighed in on this

one Doc, thanks for your lead. I've been watching, not knowing how to respond as I'm not bipolar. I do have

occaisional depression issues and pay a lot of attention to -mone use and mood.

I have indeed experienced a

consistent lift with your Pheros, with no downside. Positive, warm and comfortable are words I've used in the past

to describe it. I sometimes put it on in the evening after a stressful day and it sets a nicer mood no matter what

I'm doing that night.

HM - As for -none, I've used *in always small amounts* NPA, TE, Chikara and A7, and

have found that I really like A7 more than the others. It contains -rone in addition (see Doc's comments). Not

only do I have "hit" success with it, but in my preferred combo of A7/SoE with sometimes A1, I find that I feel good

going out and interacting with people wearing that mix.

Should warn you about A1, some get depressive effects

from it, though I do not.

Thanks for a good post HM.

Edit: Good observation about your family not liking

Chikara. If you get a negative reaction that could feed a negative feeling on your part. If they're intimidated

with Chikara, be careful with the other, stronger -none products.

DrSmellThis
02-28-2008, 05:38 PM
THanks, idesign.

Yes!

definitely avoid or minimize A1. I use it despite some depression, but keep it away from my face, and only in

small amounts. If I had severe depression, I'd avoid it.

HornyMan
02-28-2008, 08:09 PM
DrSmellThis,

Can I mix

Pheros with Chikara. I find I can tolerate chikara in small amounts (2 sprays max).

Is pheros just a cologne

or can I expect people to treat me different too?

HornyMan
02-29-2008, 01:29 AM
All

Any product in

particular aside from chikara that can enhance an undercover police officers image? Need to easily flow between

nice guy and tough in your face demanding mood.
I like pheros I'll try it out. I really like chikara and it

doesn't hurt my bipolar. But I don't like PI or other none products because they mess up my thinking. I was

thinking A7 would be great but wouldn't the none "cloud my thinking".

Chikara has a nice way of making me

friendly yet tense.

DrSmellThis
02-29-2008, 06:37 PM
DrSmellThis,

Can I mix Pheros with Chikara. I find I can tolerate chikara in small

amounts (2 sprays max).

Is pheros just a cologne or can I expect people to treat me different

too?Pheros and Chikara mix well, but you should put them on in the right order. IIRC, you put on

Pheros last.

idesign
03-01-2008, 07:28 AM
If you're in law enforcement it

might be a good idea to avoid -none altogether at work. You get negative feelings from it, and there is a lot of

danger that an inappropriate dose might even cause a negative reaction with one of the "bad guys".

Its a tough

call if you think about the reactions of your "clients". A-none can bring respect but also aggression.

If you

can get away with Chikara, maybe a *very small* dab of A7 heavily buffered with something like SoE might work well.

I've never tried it, but there are some good reports from WAGG.
If you're going to get Pheros, it will be a good

cover... a nice mood lift and a great scent.

Edit: keep us posted on your results HM

HornyMan
03-02-2008, 06:14 AM
Dr SmellThis:

Can I

expect people to treat me different when wearing Pheros?

koolking1
03-02-2008, 08:01 AM
My experience is that

wearing .none won't make your everyday guy aggressive but it definitely will make someone who's already highly

aggressive more so. A good example was IDesign's above. You won't run into these types often but when you do,

best to leave the area. It's happened to me twice in 7-8 years and it's an uncomfortable situation to be in. One

was a Mob guy, I didn't know it but a couple of women told me he was, another was two lumberjacks, the kind that

stay out in the forest for several weeks at a time and come into town once in a while to get totally drunk (let me

tell you, these guys are fit). In both cases I had no interactions going on at all with them, they just picked up

on the .none and started in on me, verbally that I thought was one or two minutes from real violence.

DrSmellThis
03-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Dr

SmellThis:

Can I expect people to treat me different when wearing Pheros?Maybe slightly more friendly,

cheerful, and comfortable.

HornyMan
03-02-2008, 07:06 PM
I'm getting my hands on some

pheros. Approximately how long does a bottle last?

idesign
03-03-2008, 05:47 PM
My

experience is that wearing .none won't make your everyday guy aggressive but it definitely will make someone who's

already highly aggressive more so. A good example was IDesign's above. You won't run into these types often but

when you do, best to leave the area. It's happened to me twice in 7-8 years and it's an uncomfortable situation

to be in. One was a Mob guy, I didn't know it but a couple of women told me he was, another was two lumberjacks,

the kind that stay out in the forest for several weeks at a time and come into town once in a while to get totally

drunk (let me tell you, these guys are fit). In both cases I had no interactions going on at all with them, they

just picked up on the .none and started in on me, verbally that I thought was one or two minutes from real

violence.

That kind of experience is what I was thinking about when I posted.

A friend of mine talked

me into going to a "tough guy (biker)" bar one night. Big mistake. It was in my newby -mone period and I was

wearing a good bit of TE.

Well, these guys took one sniff and turned a shade of red I'd never seen before.

Talk about aggression! I bought beers, passed out cigarettes, kept my hands plainly visible... everything I could

think of to get out of there with all my teeth firmly attached.

Nasty looks, too-close aggressive body language,

words spoken.

I'm quite proud of my "social defense" skills at having one of the guys buy me a beer after a

while. Actually had a nice chat with a guy who knew someone I knew. But let me say, I won't play around like that

again.

Edit: after reading this I thought I'd point out that some "color" was added for comic interest.

idesign
03-03-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm

getting my hands on some pheros. Approximately how long does a bottle last?

Of course it depends on how

you apply it, but I use it heavily, and I just opened my second bottle after about 4 months. Is that right Doc?

How long since your re-release?

BTW, a female that I have a lot of close contact with, professionally, loves this

stuff. She always asks if she can smell me closer. I turn my wrist up for her to smell and she always smiles as

she sniffs it.