PDA

View Full Version : Wild weekend, wild

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 02:06 PM
Hey all,

I FINALLY got laid. First time since breaking up with gf last August. Wish I could say it was the pheromones, but it wasn\'t. I got all liquored up and went online. Met a girl,20,and proceded to be very rude and vulgar with requests for oral pleasures. She said \"no but you can f##k me\". Next thing I know I\'m halfway across the city banging this girl in my 4x4. I don\'t condone driving in that condition, but this was an emergency(August for pete\'s sake). I did give two quick sprays of 50/50 mone/cologne which I think heightened the mood. Next night met an absolute hottie and ended up at a karaoke bar. I was receiving lots of stares from women in the bar. Not sure though if it was the -mones or the fact that I was there with the sexiest woman in the bar. Supposedly dinner to come shortly with the hottie, but I\'ve learned to not count the chicks before they\'re hatched.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 05:04 PM
I am curious about what happened with your \'meat counter girl\'. Last I heard she finally came around to the pheromones ( NPA, wasn\'t it ? ).

Continued good luck !

images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 10:55 PM
Jim,

meat counter ended up being a tease. I talked to her one more time and found out she was married. She seemed friendly enough but I didn\'t want to press it once I found out about the hubby. Plenty of single ladies out there to choose from. By the way, I\'m finding 25-30 drops NPA, 25-30 drops SoE, 40-50 drops cologne in my atomizer gives me roughly a 5 mL mix that has been working for me. Redd, if you read this that makes it 50%phero, 50%cologne and two sprays seem to do a good job.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 02:50 AM
If they are teasing and only intend on teasing long term tease back but play youre cards eleswhere perhaps also sometimes people can learn certain things of the teases so it could be useful playing along and sometimes the teases may go further if hung onto long enough. Some suggest ODing on em to shock value perhaps if you try to get closer and they keep running away then just remain friends or let them do the LJBF trick on you Lets just be friends is always a good line or shock them further by totally switching off to all women when you are around them and see their response when lots of women float around getting frustrated by no response etc that wakes em up sometimes, its all up to you how you play it a lot of stratigies work well also depends on their personality are they down to earth or flirty what pheros are you using etc. Be creative.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 08:09 AM
HeHe,

Sounds like fun DD. Fortunately, I am short on free time. And the city where I live is absolutely full of women of all ages, races, backgrounds etc. Besides, I\'m pretty good with the ladies once I have their attention. So I don\'t really need the practice. My problem has been (now that I\'m out of my long term rel.) getting their attention in the first place has been difficult....hence the pheros. Teasing back and flirting can be fun. I envy you younger guys who have the energy and free time to do it........memories. I\'m more in \"hunt and attack\" mode right now. I want nasty vile quick dirty sex for a while. And maybe along the way pick up a nice new gf and get myself back into a long term rel. By the way DD thanks for the advice the other week. I\'ve been tweaking the phero mixes and it\'s definitely helped \"get their attention\"

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 03:00 PM
Lol im still tweaking the mixes looking for something that will work better, ive even now got a \"automatic\" ability to tailor my mixes and the various compounds to exactly what i want call it experience or call me a long time expert. But if it works let me know if not tell me so. But good luck with the hunt and attack mode lol, have fun with the stuff (for everyone) and experiment because if you have a decent amount of pheromones they will have an impact regardless but for those looking for steady responses then one product all the time is also good. Tailor it to your need expecatations and what you want to get out of it.