PDA

View Full Version : Does SOE/NPA not work?

Kickstart
02-27-2008, 03:02 AM
First a

little info about myself. Im 31 years old. 5" 7´and 194 lbs. European. I would say im a successful businessman, kind

of alpha male.
And i am married for 5 years. My sexual life has come to an halt after the birth of my second son

4 month agoe, but wasn´t to good (1 time in about 2 month) before.

Me and my wife have no other problems.

Our relationship is more a "daddy" an "mommy" thing. And my wife feels not very feminin, she says. More like a

milkcow :)

So like to give her some time to find herself, but startet using SOE with sometimes a about 5

daps of NPA.

The only reaction a can mention ( after one Week), is that she likes the smell of SOE.

Is this stuff not working in a LTR or am i to impatient?

Mtnjim
02-27-2008, 11:08 AM
It takes longer to see results from

someone who knows you than from a complete stranger. The person who knows you already has you "pegged" whereas you

are a complete blank slate to a stranger. Also, the5 dabs of NPA might be a lot at your age, I use 5 at 59.

Gegogi
02-28-2008, 01:47 AM
I still find NPA/SOE a great

combo after all these years: perfect for parties, happy hour and teasing women I just met. I agree with Jim, close

family, friends and lovers usually filter their reactions. It takes them more time to except a phero signature

change and usually ignore it at first. I've had the most luck with "friendly" mones like alpha androstenol, TAA and

A-1 around those closest to me.

Kickstart
03-04-2008, 05:35 AM
Im going to give it some time

an will only use SOE exept in the middle of my wifes cycle, when i will add only one dap of NPA.

Sounds like

a plan, neh?!
Hope she will someday react. It looks like soe works pretty good at work. Had a lot of chats the

last days. More and more friendly chats...