PDA

View Full Version : Bang for the buck

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 01:49 PM

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 02:02 PM
I hear everybody judging phermone products by the Money costs/Phermone ratio.

I think thats a bad mistake.

For instance, take APC. most of us would agree this is a product that works on the majority of women.
Yet people don\'t like it or underestimated because of it\'s light phermone content/money costs ratio.

Compared to PPA and Datemate which are high on the Phermones content/money ratio. PPA, Datemate, and even AE might look good on paper value. But none of them perform or work as consistently as APC.

So what I\'m trying to say here is don\'t overlook a products performance just because it has a low percentage of Phermones. Go by the results.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 07:54 PM
APC didn\'t work for me at all on its own, but I added the NPA and then the magic started to happen. But also I got my APC from Ebay(not sure if that has anything to do w/it).
Peace
DS

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 10:30 PM
APC works best for me with PI.
This weekend, i\'ve had 2 consecutive days of seriously obvious hits. Although on the 1st day, i have Lure in my armpits together with the PI/APC.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 02:44 AM
NPA/the edge seem to be in real terms the best bang for the buck AE for those that it works for is great and SOE of course also it is benefical if you are going to buy two products to look for the special deals that pop up like valentines or the forum club also. Works out cheaper for certain products.