PDA

View Full Version : Quick I ned a mix

willard46
02-22-2008, 03:54 PM
I need a mix for

the strip Club tonight I'm in my 40's and the girls are 20 to 35 years old what you all recommended

belgareth
02-22-2008, 04:58 PM
That you not bother. Strip

clubs are probably the single worst place to meet women. They are after your money and nothing else.

Pendragon
02-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Maybe he's not looking for a

relationship, but more along the lines of extra "special" attention from dancers? \o/

NPA + SOE?

tounge
02-22-2008, 09:35 PM
Maybe he's

not looking for a relationship, but more along the lines of extra "special" attention from dancers? \o/

50's better than 20's and 100's better than 50's. Ought to get him plenty of

attention. And when the night is over, they go home to screw their man, and he can pay for it or enjoy the

companionship of his hands.

belgareth
02-23-2008, 04:27 AM
Maybe

he's not looking for a relationship, but more along the lines of extra "special" attention from dancers? \o/

NPA + SOE?
Tounge is right, that's the best way to get attention from the dancers, cash. The chances of

anything ever developing is slim to none unless you really have a lot of money, so why waste your money, time and

mones? Go someplace where you might have a chance of at least getting laid.

Pendragon
02-23-2008, 06:05 AM
Yes. Thats correct. If your

outlook is just going out and having a fun time w/ some spare money then it's good. :) Sometimes the most

entertaining ones are the ones with the lowest cover charge. Went to one along time ago that was $5 cover and $5 for

all drinks. Cheap drinks are good and even cheaper entertainment can be very entertaining. The low cover is relative

to the low quality of the dancers. They had mostly "larger" dancers.

Although what comes to mind is something I

heard from a comedian awhile back. He was talking about how much weight his wife has gained since getting married.

"About 5 mins into it I realized, thats actually her belly button"

Sometimes it's all in what your going home

to.
:LOL:

belgareth
02-23-2008, 06:40 AM
I guess it would be ok if you

were interested in only watching girls dance. But there are so many places around the metroplex that you can see

prettier girls for next to nothing and stand a good chance, with a little effort, of taking one home, if that is

your goal.