PDA

View Full Version : To the ones with NO HITS!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 10:58 AM
Have any of you tried to od????

It would appear that in some areas women are a LOT more recerved and stand-offish than elsewhere, I live in such a place(remember the difference one city to a nother can be huge)and for some the only dosage that will work is what is generaly considdered an OD
(I know thre are people her on the board that have made similar observations... DD ?)

Having tried od´s up to 6 dabs AE and 6 sprays TEs I think I have found my dosage at 3 dabs and 3-4 sprays which is deffinitively in OD-land
The hits I would get with the 6+6 dosage was exclusively after I had worked out(weights), it seems that the mones got somewhat reduced in strengh(metabolized by skin-bacteria)
during the work-out an the level I got afterwards was the 3+4 dosage which gave me hits whitout having to work-out beforehand.....

Satan

Ps: Fun \"side-effect\".... having this very agro alpa-male dude say out of the blue that I had the kind of laugh that would give people night-mares(I do actualy but this is the first time it has been mentioned by anyone) images/icons/laugh.gif also having the woman attendant at a local store(married,kids unatractive) say \"have a nice day\" which is a realy out of the usual remark in this country( the usuall \"be-well\" is \"ha det bra\" which translates to roughly.... be well images/icons/laugh.gif )
the have a nice day remark would be equal to\" have a beautiful day\" in english.

Bruce
02-17-2002, 02:36 PM
From all the letters I have gotten on the subject of the amount that works and the amount that doesn\'t work, I feel safe in saying that it depends a lot on:
A. The culture (nation, city/countryside etc) you live in.
B. The immediate environment (bar, office, church etc)
C. Your age and natural pheromone condition
D. The age of your target audience

As folks get older, not only does the natural pheromone output go down, but the ability to \"wake up and smell the pheros\" is going down too, which some speculate is part of the decline of interest in sex. I have heard time and time again: \"I did a total OD today. Old ladies were hitting on me, and everyone else was running away.\"

One other point on ODing; it never hurts to try the occassional OD, just to see what that upper limit is like. This is especially good for guys who can not smell the aNONE themselves at all and have a hard time believing that it has any smell.

Bruce

Paul canada
02-17-2002, 03:40 PM
I purposely od a couple of weeks ago.
just before I quit my job I put on 4 sprays of Andro4.2 and 8 drops of PI topped of with a spray of Realm for good measure. I marched in told him I quit. Funny thing is he asked me to stay the rest of the week or at least to the end of the day. Kind of strange but the women were more friendly to me none of them ran away so Who knows maybe I didn\'t od.Also remember I live in Canada and its cold so maybe more might be good????

thanks
Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
02-17-2002, 04:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bruce:
This is especially good for guys who can not smell the aNONE themselves at all and have a hard time believing that it has any smell.

Bruce<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me, it smells!

I\'m one of those for who a little dab if PI smells like I slept in cat piss...! Tried several thing to \"counter\" that - it sure doesn\'t help when YOU feel uncomfortable with how you feel.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-18-2002, 02:00 AM
OD well its over the top and people run away just dont upset those around you that know you, but it can be interesting if done properly and with the right intent well and also to test the stuff out to test the upper limit good OD products are
AE the edge and atttraction unscented. Avoid the scented stuff also NPA works well but the small amount of product means not to do it often, also you can try ODing with the chem sets to really push the experiement. Try ODing with rone interesting responses.